What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bossman Forming The IC Coup

PapaJuice
PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
edited January 2010 in AKA Donkey
my future plans for 2010

first thing first

🤬 on the allhiphop is disorganized as a 🤬 , they got me thinkin they was them retarted lil kids
with they 🤬 diapers 🤬 on & cloth full of 🤬
well i aint goin out like that
i was always that kid with no clothes, so i was always clean
🤬 crackers walking the face of allhiphop, africans "blending" in, real 🤬 getting banned, i've been on allhiphop since 3pm my 🤬 eyes are hurting now, I DONT WANT TO 🤬 READ NO MORE 🤬 , u 🤬 🤬

SUM 🤬 CRACKRS BOUGHT THE SHAREHOLDERS UP AND THEY 🤬 🤬 UP...
everywhere the white man go, he brings misery, all throughout history, look it up on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_male

Proposition T.R.I.L.L. going 2 be the CEO of this niggadum, first thing first that 🤬 Jamel looks funny & I'm
suspecting he was 🤬 up the ass and 🤬 🤬 up the ass when he was in jail, that's not how i play the
🤬 GAME, U NEED TO COME UP WITH THAT 🤬 AND BE HONEST, 🤬 find out we got a 🤬 in our mists, all the internet crews gon call dibs on our ass, im 🤬 calinl it out, from this 🤬 day forward
we got 2 🤬 members and 1 of them 🤬 got cancer, so i had to put that 🤬 out, RIGHT NOW IM DEALIN WITH A LOT OF 🤬 AND I DONT WANT 2 HEAR ANY 🤬
I REALLY DONT, 🤬 use my name out on the street, im still 🤬 pj, come out on the street, i got 🤬 that will die for me to live

now u know who u are and u know wut i expect from you
u 🤬 me and ill 🤬 ur mother, u best take this 🤬 to the xbox and gta 4 if u wanna play a game, I DONT 🤬 PLAY
🤬 talk a lot 🤬 in a safe place, i aint spillin out the 🤬 plans but all yall 🤬 goin 2 wire tap these 🤬 and if they say some 🤬 , the computer gon pick it up and we gon 🤬 they ass real good, they say that 🤬 in THEY HEAD, trifling with my rep, how 🤬 dare they

time 2 loud up yo, 🤬 paying for a 🤬 gun, i need a girl with 🤬 2 distract the 🤬 gun propietor, 🤬 steal dat 🤬 , put a 🤬 bullet in that 🤬 head

yo im 🤬 tired and past my 🤬 bed time, my mom will beat my ass if i stay up any longer
but im puttin down some 🤬 rules and orders in this 🤬 jungle
they call this the 10 🤬 commandments
1. ya 🤬 shut the 🤬 up when im talkin
2. i wanna bang that mullato broad, so keep a direct lookout on them half & halfz
3. see jamel, bag that 🤬 🤬 n!gger
4. i aint done with omars ass, u find his place of rest... u digg his ass up and u let me have some peace with him
5. i want u 2 direct the guns through alaska and stay the 🤬 outta the translatic... the 🤬 🤬 are watchin u retarts
6. DONT 🤬 GET DIABETES! IF U GET DIABETES KEEP IT TO URSELF OR UR 🤬 OUTTA THE CREW
7. ur my worker, im the boss, this is my crew, im the one thats banging a white chick out there
8. girls in the crew are second class members, they are punished like men but their punishment involves suckin my 🤬
9. ur in a 🤬 gang, u tell them 🤬 to 🤬 die and tell them bout my gang, 🤬 the blood & crips, dont know damn thang bout me
10. no old azz 🤬 , that means no one over 35, ya an old azz 🤬 , why dont u just 🤬 die?! we want 🤬 from 5-30.... cant have no old ass 🤬 , they goin 2 die before they even go to war

ya triffle with one of these 🤬 rules, watch me do sum foul 🤬 in ur dreams, ya shife azz 🤬

----
thoughts

---
members

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ill read all that 🤬 later..
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ill read all that 🤬 later..

i know how u feel homie.... im tired 2

lol, tryn be funny & keepin it short... i cant...... i wanna write sum 🤬 that gots 300 pages but no 🤬 will read it

but hey, im serous bout the coup, join my 🤬 🤬 , i promise u we stand united we win
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    smh at all u 🤬 , when i first joined this 🤬 , i thought all yall was cool, ya got me shaking my head in embaressment, dissapointment & shame at ya 🤬 , if i dont do it for u, who else would??

i just spent some time in a 🤬 chat room with u, wut has prevented u 🤬 from commiting suicide? why are u 🤬 still alive??!?!?!?
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    soem stupid 🤬 told me 2 "act normal"

then that crazy ass 🤬 talkin about "ron howard had 2300 points stolen" and all this 🤬 🤬 that dont make no sense, has no point & is totally 🤬 inept & boring
    has ur fat azz even picked up a basketball???
    trying 2 fit in the group? 🤬 🤬 that, currency in the hood is a cheeseburger
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    my inner child: "did they try to 🤬 you??"
    me: "they tried... but mostly they just 🤬 themselves"
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »

i was always that kid with no clothes, so i was always clean

🤬 crackers walking the face of allhiphop, africans "blending" in, real 🤬 getting banned, i've been on allhiphop since 3pm my 🤬 eyes are hurting now, I DONT WANT TO 🤬 READ NO MORE 🤬 , u 🤬 🤬

that's not how i play the 🤬 GAME, U NEED TO COME UP WITH THAT 🤬 AND BE HONEST, 🤬 find out we got a 🤬 in our mists, all the internet crews gon call dibs on our ass

time 2 loud up yo, 🤬 paying for a 🤬 gun, i need a girl with 🤬 2 distract the 🤬 gun propietor, 🤬 steal dat 🤬 , put a 🤬 bullet in that 🤬 head

yo im 🤬 tired and past my 🤬 bed time, my mom will beat my ass if i stay up any longer
    but im puttin down some 🤬 rules and orders in this 🤬 jungle
    they call this the 10 🤬 commandments

6. DONT 🤬 GET DIABETES! IF U GET DIABETES KEEP IT TO URSELF OR UR 🤬 OUTTA THE CREW

10. no old azz 🤬 , that means no one over 35, ya an old azz 🤬 , why dont u just 🤬 die?! we want 🤬 from 5-30.... cant have no old ass 🤬 , they goin 2 die before they even go to war

This 🤬 is the most underrated poster right now