What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This dude is so sexy I can't focus in class

KinkyCurlsKinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in Growing Pains
So this guy in my economics class is so sexy. I can't focus in the class. Like today I just noticed he was staring at me and then I caught his eye and he looked away. Does that mean he likes me? Or not. I don't know much about him just that he is Greek because of his accent and my prof asked him a question about a Greek word. Anyways my ass couldn't focus the entire time. And I don't think I ever will.
I was talking to this guy from turkey but found out he had a kid and he is only 21 so I'm like "forget it"

So ladies ever had a guy so fly that you couldn't focus in class and kept looking up at him to see if you would catch him staring at you. I mean this Greek guy was staring at me hard.

Comments

• Tommy BillfigerTommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You a 🤬 straight up he aint gonna do nothin but make you his modern day aunt Jemima

You a disgrace to black people
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    All your threads follow the same theme. At least mix it up a little bit and be a little more original if you want to be a successful alias.
  • jay83jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    you a 🤬 straight up he aint gonna do nothin but make you his modern day aunt jemima

you a disgrace to black people

mrs-butterworths-first-name.jpg

u mad???????????
  • BiLLZ333BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited September 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    mrs-butterworths-first-name.jpg

u mad???????????

if ur eating aunt jemima, mr. buttterworths, or vermont maid syrup on pancakes/waffles u lost...grade A syrup over here no high fructose bs
  • CallItlikeICitCallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited September 2010
    Fortunately and unfortunately, no.
  • shtoopidshtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    if ur eating aunt jemima, mr. buttterworths, or vermont maid syrup on pancakes/waffles u lost...grade A syrup over here no high fructose bs

🤬 disguisting. i only 🤬 with the high fructose corn syrup
  • ryder225ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    SMH at this 🤬 biting my GOAT thread
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    go to the pound and euthanize yourself
  • all originalall original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/wmdkitty/not_this_🤬 _again.jpg[/IMG]
  • Reina BReina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    you always make it to point to illustrate hes not black..... riddle me that.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    all the 🤬 you talkin dead. coffin. like the weed coffin. new crib loftin.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Trust me, he doesn't want you, if he was to date a black chick it's gonna be a Vanessa Williams or Gabrielle Union type, not India Arie.
  • simplyspeakingsimplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    you always make it to point to illustrate hes not black..... riddle me that.

pay this hoe no attention.
    please.
  • CallItlikeICitCallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Trust me, he doesn't want you, if he was to date a black chick it's gonna be a Vanessa Williams or Gabrielle Union type, not India Arie.

Y'all got class together?
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i didnt know we had class together....tomorrow i will speak my bad

oh yeah u got the answers to the homework?
  • Razah CutzRazah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    lol, shorty is always tryin to point out somethin like this....

on the real, just go talk to duke...get it over with..say "hello"...it's not that painful...
    edited September 2010

Now see, This the 🤬 I be talking bout. You a Hating Ass Crab
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You a 🤬 straight up he aint gonna do nothin but make you his modern day aunt Jemima

You a disgrace to black people

These griddle-cake flippin, "ya-sir boss'n" mammy's be on sum 🤬 fantaciseing about being the white mans bedwench.

1zyhj02.jpgmammy.jpg

mammy-and-sharman.gif
    edited September 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Now see, This the 🤬 I be talking bout. You a Hating Ass Crab

Shouldn't you be tryna improve your 4.19 gpa at LSU, you lying ass 🤬 . Stay out my business, she knows why i said that to her, mind your business.
    edited September 2010
    Shouldn't you be tryna improve your 4.19 gpa at LSU, you lying ass 🤬 . Stay out my business, she knows why i said that to her, mind your business.

Get ya money and ya GPA up you Hating Ass Crab
    edited September 2010
    Get ya money and ya GPA up you Hating Ass Crab

I'm in law school and i live in the burbs, get your lies straight. 4.19 gpa in college, really dude.
  • GnominalGnominal Members Posts: 7
    edited September 2010
    mmmmmm..... ass 🤬 .
    edited September 2010
    I'm in law school and i live in the burbs, get your lies straight. 4.19 gpa in college, really dude.

🤬 u aint in 🤬 . You lying ass internet thug. Yo Life Aint 🤬 .

"I Live in the burbs". SO THE 🤬 WHAT? 90% of the IC live in the burbs. Ol Uncle Tom Ass 🤬
    edited September 2010
    🤬 u aint in 🤬 . You lying ass internet thug. Yo Life Aint 🤬 .

"I Live in the burbs". SO THE 🤬 WHAT? 90% of the IC live in the burbs. Ol Uncle Tom Ass 🤬

I'm a Uncle Tom, but you're the one lying about going to LSU and having a 4.19 gpa. Who is the one pretending to be something they aren't, sounds to me like you're life aint 🤬 or else you wouldn't have to lie to kick it.