What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Is This A Man Of God Or A Scam?

TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

so is this truly the power of god or just another scam?

Replies

• And StepAnd Step Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Don't know. But I do know that most sincere Men of God are not accepted anyway.
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Don't know. But I do know that most sincere Men of God are not accepted anyway.

and what makes a person a sincere man of god? by your definition?
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Unfortunately I don't have the privilege to see this video via iPhone (and maybe this post needs to be disregarded), but I believe that there are things that God does through people are miraculous. However, if all the miracles are for is to sell you something, then chances are it is a scam or it's not meant to reveal the truth about God.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • tri3wtri3w Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

so is this truly the power of god or just another scam?

personally, i think Dude is a Scam Artist.......its sad really, he is preyin on People and their hopes and dreams
  • demandreddemandred Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    This interview wasn't the best look for Hinn...
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I think maybe Benny feels some sort of healing 'power' comes through him to heal others, but in reality it is the power of those people's mind that is healing them, in the instances of people who are healed. Both he and them provide an avenue for this to occur, but the true power of the healing comes from the mind of the people seeking healing. And to be taking money for this, I think, is a grave sin(error).