What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The White Man Aint Always The Right Man

2

Comments

  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You know I luv you boo
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Word ????? !!!!!!
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    *read thread title, came in read posts, totally not what I thought convo would be, but I'll say this*

    I just don't understand why some black chicks think in order to have a "good man" he has to be WHITE, dogs come in all colors
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Jsince90s wrote: »
    U sound like them white NWO devils tryin use some scare tactics, makin your self sound scared.

    Basically.

    Black men always come across as hateful and insecure when they come with this argument. So lets tell black women that white men would only want them as some type of freak experiment so they'll feel like black men are their only option.

    Ridiculous.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Basically.

    Black men always come across as hateful and insecure when they come with this argument. So lets tell black women that white men would only want them as some type of freak experiment so they'll feel like black men are their only option.

    Ridiculous.
    Aint nobody checkin for this devil speak.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited September 2010
    Lossing your girl to a white guy, painful. Being clowned by your boys because of it, painful. Being mad and posting on IC about it, Sad. That white guy laughing at you while smashing your girl, priceless
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    A lot of white posters coming out of the woodworks.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ha ha
    tabernacle
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The OP's post sounds kinda crazy, but I kinda agree tho. I always see these articles about how Black women need to find a White man cause good Black men are hard cuz of prison, gangs, etc.
    Ummm, 🤬 that. Because like the OP said, some of these White dudes aint interested in actually dating a Black woman. Alot of times they just got black girl fetishes. (Not all white dudes are like this. I know plenty of White guys who really do adore Black women..but that's not my point...)
    Anyways, I used to mess with white boys in the past briefly and even been on dates wit them. But I just dont feel them like that. Never have. Don't got 🤬 in common and the conversation is always forced.
    I wanna be with someone who I can relate to. I'm not a huge fan of Black men, but at the same time I sure as hell don't wanna be with a white boy.

    I don't ever plan on having kids. And I damn sure don't want kids with a white man. Why? Because I don't want any half white babies. Yeah I said it...
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    from what i'm understanding european white men >>>> american white men.

    and white men aren't the only other race of men out there.
    I have heard that too. One of my black girlfriends tells me she loves European guys b/c they treat you sooo good. IDK if it's true or not but thats interesting. I think American men period regardless of race or ethnicity lack respect and morals a lot of the time compared to other countries in the world.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Well I can't lie. I have a stark issue with black women who ONLY deal with white men. It's like that 🤬 Zoe Saldana, I dont watch her movies hardly at all just cause she only dates white men in her movies mostly(Drumline and Takers not withstanding). I think that 🤬 is dumb. I dont care if you black, white, asian, latina, mixed, whatever. If you like white people, fine. But people confine themselves to liking only one race physically. I think that's extremely short-sighted. But thats just me

    shes not even black ......lmao @ you
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    shes not even black ......lmao @ you

    Yes she is.. she's an afro Latina... anyone can see she's clearly black, but she's also a Latina. Hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity. Her race is still black b/c her ancestry goes back to Africa but her parents are from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, making her an afro-latina.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Yes she is.. she's an afro Latina... anyone can see she's clearly black, but she's also a Latina. Hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity. Her race is still black b/c her ancestry goes back to Africa but her parents are from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, making her an afro-latina.

    yes i understand all that......but in america that aint black
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    yes i understand all that......but in america that aint black

    yes it is smh.. if you saw her on the street you'd say she's black... unless you knew she spoke Spanish and lived in DR and both her parents were Latino. Race is different than ethnicity. She is still black but her ethnicity is Latina. Americans just get so confused about this b/c they are taught that the US is the only place that had slavery. When in reality the whole population of Latinos in North and South America are either white, native or black in race b/c Latino is not a race.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    yes i understand all that......but in america that aint black

    bruh ain't you a white dude?

    how can you say this dumb 🤬 at the bolded???
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    It's not as much about their "fetish for the black woman" as it is about the fact that men are men. I've come across numerous white guys who think with one track minds...disrespect chicks and tell their business behind their backs...plot on f*cking other dudes' girls, etc. Their bullsh*t is just veiled in a different way and a black chick who is unfamiliar with that...or who enters into relations with a white man with a preconceived notion of him doing/being "all the right things"...can be easily fooled. Checkmate. Gotta let her be oblivious to the facts if it makes her feel happier or smarter. DGAF.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Guess she tooold you! lol
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    It's not as much about their "fetish for the black woman" as it is about the fact that men are men. I've come across numerous white guys who think with one track minds...disrespect chicks and tell their business behind their backs...plot on f*cking other dudes' girls, etc. Their bullsh*t is just veiled in a different way and a black chick who is unfamiliar with that...or who enters into relations with a white man with a preconceived notion of him doing/being "all the right things"...can be easily fooled. Checkmate. Gotta let her be oblivious to the facts if it makes her feel happier or smarter. DGAF.

    Hmm..that actually makes sense if you were to assume that all men are the same.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    This thread too real for the masses man.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Hmm..that actually makes sense if you were to assume that all men are the same.
    It makes sense if you realize that any type of man is capable of doing the things I posted. That's all. Those traits don't discriminate.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Well I can't lie. I have a stark issue with black women who ONLY deal with white men. It's like that 🤬 Zoe Saldana, I dont watch her movies hardly at all just cause she only dates white men in her movies mostly(Drumline and Takers not withstanding). I think that 🤬 is dumb. I dont care if you black, white, asian, latina, mixed, whatever. If you like white people, fine. But people confine themselves to liking only one race physically. I think that's extremely short-sighted. But thats just me
    shes not even black ......lmao @ you

    really?

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0757855/bio#quotes
    Personal Quotes
    When I go to the D.R., the press in Santo Domingo always asks, "¿Qué te consideras, dominicana o americana?" (What do you consider yourself, Dominican or American?) I don't understand it, and it's the same people asking the same question. So I say, time and time again, "Yo soy una mujer negra." ("I am a black woman.") [They go,] "Oh, no, tú eres trigueñita." ("Oh no, you are 'dark skinned'") I'm like, "No! Let's get it straight, yo soy una mujer negra." ("I am a black woman.")

    u :mad:?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Men are men...........
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    yes i understand all that......but in america that aint black
    really....?