What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The best, buffest educated negroes smashin chubby white hoes?

Nut Did N' Cider
Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in AKA Donkey
Is that what got black womens mad? Maybe it ain't all about appearances....

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I've seen a few white comedians on comedy central make jokes about this. I guess yall interracial cats like fat white women. To eaches own.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    they arent fat.. they are thick. get it right.. okay?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I died @ "best, buffest"
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lmao..

SHHHHhhhhhhhh
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Those hoes are the easiest, and unfortunately our standards as black men are low. I get that all the time too, fat white 🤬 thinking i'm suppose to want them and have low standard. If i'm gonna 🤬 a chick, better believe it's gonna be Kim Kardashian and not Khloe Kardashian.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    take a trip to Glendale, AZ. That's ALL you see. Big ass Becky's with bronze, curly haired kids and some suit-and-tie bruh pushin the stroller.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Those hoes are the easiest, and unfortunately our standards as black men are low. I get that all the time too, fat white 🤬 thinking i'm suppose to want them and have low standard. If i'm gonna 🤬 a chick, better believe it's gonna be Kim Kardashian and not Khloe Kardashian.

I stay gettin hit on by fat becky's with maybeline on. They ain't got no shame either.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Why do you think Nigerian 🤬 get with them?...they got trust funds from grandma who passed away twenty years ago..
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    they give good head