What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

NFL RedZone is Just F#cking Amazing

IC's Patrick Bateman
IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I just gotta say, that 🤬 is GOAT. if your team's not playing who's not watchin Redzone? it's taking over - i couldn't possibly praise this thing enough

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    haha, it's cool, but not that crazy.
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    for real..................
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited September 2010
    no, it's crazy. watching every relevant play of every game simultaneously with no commercials?? c'mon now you're just trying to play cool.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    not every relevant play. every TD or FG. It's like an extended hi-light reel
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I heard its just highlights...... My homeboy is always talking about Sunday ticket though.... How is Sunday ticket?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i rather watch full game not knowing what the next play is

with this you know something big bout to happen lol not for me I guess
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited September 2010
    ya boi g wrote: »
    I heard its just highlights...... My homeboy is always talking about Sunday ticket though.... How is Sunday ticket?

Naw they go live to any game when a team is within 20-30yds of scoring. The only time it's highlights is when a big play that may or may not have been a touchdown happened while they were showing something live. It's a helluva lot cheaper than paying for Sunday Ticket. It's onlyabout 3-5 seconds behind the local games. I love it!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i rather watch full game not knowing what the next play is

with this you know something big bout to happen lol not for me I guess

Agreed man, highlight reels are boring because you know a big play is about to happen...
    The element of suprise is what makes football so exciting to the viewer imo.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ya boi g wrote: »

Sunday ticket is the 🤬 , never miss a game. I see every Jags game, never effected by blackouts. I love flipping between games.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    booooooooooooooooo!!!!

i dont 🤬 w/ that 🤬 . i prefer the channel where ALL the 8 of the 1pm games are on one channel. 8 in 1, now thats MY 🤬 . it came w/ my NFL ticket!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    Sunday ticket is the 🤬 , never miss a game. I see every Jags game, never effected by blackouts. I love flipping between games.

yeeaaaa boi!! that, chicken wings n ice cold heinekens...🤬 is like heaven on earth!!