What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What ever happened to these joints?

white715
white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
GOAT BK commercials

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i was a Big Supporter of "The King", but the Commercial where he Woke up in Bed with a Dude and Fed that 🤬 Breakfast i just never viewed him the same......Lost a lot of points with that 🤬 .

Very Suspect
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ^lmao.......................
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    This is The One im Talkin about...........In Bed with a Dude and Bringing him Breakfast, and the way they made Eye Contact made me Uncomfortable .....No 🤬 , The King aint that 🤬 no more, he failed with this.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i was a Big Supporter of "The King", but the Commercial where he Woke up in Bed with a Dude and Fed that 🤬 Breakfast i just never viewed him the same......Lost a lot of points with that 🤬 .

Very Suspect

Yeah that video was kind of disturbing. Then the 🤬 tried to save himself by giving the dude a sandwich...then the dude ate the random sandwich smh

The Burger King would have probably gotten stomped out in real life with that 🤬 , free sandwich and all lol
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    This is The One im Talkin about...........In Bed with a Dude and Bringing him Breakfast, and the way they made Eye Contact made me Uncomfortable .....No 🤬 , The King aint that 🤬 no more, he failed with this.

lmao @ the annonucer..."egg and meat and cheese...and meat and cheese"
    nh
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

got dayum dat was funny, i remember watching that. but it was mad suspect yo
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    LMAO at Brian Scalabrine And The King in Bed......... SMH..
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Lol I remember reading somewhere that TacoBell almost had this promo with the NFL cause BK and them couldn't get a deal working...

Good thing they stuck through it cause 🤬 woulda been wack with that lil ass dog runnin around.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    See What i Mean??? He Stalking a Dude.....All outside his Window and 🤬 , and Then he Brings him food to....like Wtf...🤬 🤬
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited September 2010
    chris hansen must have caught the king by now
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    That dude is creepy