What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

should unfunny quotes pt 4 be changed to posters who made blue libra catch feelings?

birdcall89
birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in AKA Donkey
self explanatory. dude (i think?) brought it back and all i see are quotes from people hes starting 🤬 with. i think hes(?) catching feelings a little too often.
«1

Comments

  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    all i see are quotes from people hes starting 🤬 with. .

    You caught feelings by making this thread and sonned yourself and your argument with this part.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    That's a classic thread.
    Been around for decades upon decades.
    Before the IC was even around.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    That's a classic thread.

    ..................
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    He should change the thread to Blue's menstruals.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    You caught feelings by making this thread and sonned yourself and your argument with this part.

    im just asking the people a question. no feelings caught. and i really need to stop sonning myself, your not gonna have anything to do with your life then.

    oh and good job giving this a 1 star rating the second it opened. i can tell you arent the type to catch feelings.
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    self explanatory. dude (i think?) brought it back and all i see are quotes from people hes starting 🤬 with. i think hes(?) catching feelings a little too often.

    2h4z7ly.gif



    ......................
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    That's a classic thread.
    Been around for decades upon decades.
    Before the IC was even around.

    then maybe he should have a separate thread. im not one to 🤬 tradition up.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    He should change the thread to Blue's menstruals.

    Lmao......
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    He should change the thread to Blue's menstruals.

    ***adds to unfunny quotes thread**

    You making this thread and voting twice= feelings caught from my posts in that beef thread
    me rating a wack thread 1 star= something i been doin forever[/COLOR]
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    ***adds to unfunny quotes thread**

    You making this thread and voting twice= feelings caught from my posts in that beef thread
    me rating a wack thread 1 star= something i been doin forever[/COLOR]

    your 🤬 up your gimmick. that 🤬 was in black, not your shade of blue.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    your 🤬 up your gimmick. that 🤬 was in black, not your shade of blue.

    Dont address the truth.

    You making this thread and voting twice= feelings caught from my posts in that beef thread
    me rating a wack thread 1 star= something i been doin forever
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    na

    that thread is actually funny
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    is it a man or a woman.....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    his responses to the unfunny quotes are funny as 🤬 too. he reminded me that sourpatch kid simped jamacia. nh @ high voiced men
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    Dont address the truth.

    You making this thread and voting twice= feelings caught from my posts in that beef thread
    me rating a wack thread 1 star= something i been doin forever

    your right, i voted twice. its a public pole, so your not getting your sherlock holmes on. i voted twice because from what i see its most recent entries have been from you catching feelings, and i really dont know who you are. so since 2 answers were applicable, i chose 2. thats why i allowed multiple answers smart guy.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    is it a man or a woman.....

    That's what everyone says when looking at your avi :(
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    is it a man or a woman.....

    i dont know.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    your right, i voted twice. its a public pole, so your not getting your sherlock holmes on. i voted twice because from what i see its most recent entries have been from you catching feelings, and i really dont know who you are. so since 2 answers were applicable, i chose 2. thats why i allowed multiple answers smart guy.

    explain catching feelings.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    his responses to the unfunny quotes are funny as 🤬 too. he reminded me that sourpatch kid simped jamacia. nh @ high voiced men

    Damn man, that 🤬 was an accident :(.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    rofl @ simpin jamaCIA

    fat-black-guy_sm.jpg

    n/h
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    explain catching feelings.

    explain your catching feelings. im really just trying to help you. your all about internet fame, and im trying to give you your own thread where you can post all the people who make you sad.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    explain your catching feelings. im really just trying to help you. your all about internet fame, and im trying to give you your own thread where you can post all the people who make you sad.

    ^^^avoiding facts post.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    ^^^avoiding facts post.

    ^^^dumb 🤬 post
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    dumb catching feelings 🤬 post

    I agree with that.
Sign In or Register to comment.