What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nelly's thoughts on why so many black women are single!

usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
"This is just my opinion. I think some girls want the perfect guy. I'm not saying he doesn't exist, he just has to exist for you. It's not going to exist for society...and for you to say "this is the perfect guy".

"We interpret relationships wrong a little bit. Instead of 'Do we look right in society's eyes?', it should be 'Does he look right in MY eyes? Does he take care of me..make me feel special?' He may not be 6'2 broad shoulders and all that...but I've seen girls turn down a great guy because he doesn't look the part."

"Then you got the guys who look the part, but don't act the part. It's just about coming up with that balance. Society has also put us in a rut--either brothers are in jail...or don't like girls no more. To each his own."

He also threw in that women need to let a man be a man, but women are still everything to a man. Hmmm. Your thoughts?


Nelly.gif
«1

Comments

  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    did he say this was specifically in reference to black women? because this just sounds like...women.
    it actually sounds like PEOPLE. idk wtf do i know..its nelly speaking after all
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    were these shots fired at Ashanti?
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited September 2010
    I wonder what Ja Rule's thoughts are on this
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    did he say this was specifically in reference to black women? because this just sounds like...women.
    it actually sounds like PEOPLE. idk wtf do i know..its nelly speaking after all
    I didn't see anything about black women either.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Reina B wrote: »
    were these shots fired at Ashanti?

    this dizz alias is right tho
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    He made a good point but this applies to all people black, white, Spanish etc.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    aquizzle wrote: »
    I wonder what Ja Rule's thoughts are on this
    "Where Is Ja!!!!!?!?!"
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    This maightbe the first thing spoken from Nelly I agree with. itss not eventhat womens standards be too high, its that most times they'd rather turn the wrong dude into the right dude...or let their homegirls get in their head.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Nelly.gif

    I need her in my life......
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    did he say this was specifically in reference to black women? because this just sounds like...women.
    it actually sounds like PEOPLE. idk wtf do i know..its nelly speaking after all



    The question was asked specifically towards black women!


    He also addessed Ashanti, it wasn't addressed to her, he gave her compliments and said she was a beautiful person. Stop tryna start 🤬 Reina. lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    This maightbe the first thing spoken from Nelly I agree with. itss not eventhat womens standards be too high, its that most times they'd rather turn the wrong dude into the right dude...or let their homegirls get in their head.


    Cosign this, i don't understand why women have this complex of molding a man and turning a bad boy into a good guy.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The question was asked specifically towards black women!


    He also addessed Ashanti, it wasn't addressed to her, he gave her compliments and said she was a beautiful person. Stop tryna start 🤬 Reina. lol

    U never know. Had to ask though :)
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Cosign this, i don't understand why women have this complex of molding a man and turning a bad boy into a good guy.

    It's a challenge. I'm not saying ALL women do that, but the women that do it the underlining reason is because they like men with a edge to them, then they hope she can make him give up his ways.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    "Where Is Ja!!!!!?!?!"

    Lol.......... ;)
  • Chico Strickland
    Chico Strickland Members Posts: 110
    edited September 2010
    Lulz black women are dummies.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Nelly.gif

    I need her in my life......


    champ you ain't never lie!!!

    shorty is a child support payment I would make with no prob


    I was stunned the 1st time I saw that video
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    champ you ain't never lie!!!

    shorty is a child support payment I would make with no prob


    I was stunned the 1st time I saw that video

    Man I've been all over the IllPix and everywhere else on the IC to see if anybody know who she is....but to no avail.

    She can grind on my face just like she's doing in the gif. Clawd Have Mercy, You know what I want. Ms.Parker, Ms.Parker, Hey Ms.Parker...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Nelly.gif

    I need her in my life......

    She workin' that thang.......
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »

    Nelly.gif

    If she can do that on a 🤬 then she's a keeper
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The question was asked specifically towards black women!


    He also addessed Ashanti, it wasn't addressed to her, he gave her compliments and said she was a beautiful person. Stop tryna start 🤬 Reina. lol

    i was just asking since i didnt see that part anywhere in the statement.
    either way. i aint listening to 🤬 he has to say regardless....it's nelly
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    "This is just my opinion. I think some girls want the perfect guy. I'm not saying he doesn't exist, he just has to exist for you. It's not going to exist for society...and for you to say "this is the perfect guy".

    "We interpret relationships wrong a little bit. Instead of 'Do we look right in society's eyes?', it should be 'Does he look right in MY eyes? Does he take care of me..make me feel special?' He may not be 6'2 broad shoulders and all that...but I've seen girls turn down a great guy because he doesn't look the part."

    "Then you got the guys who look the part, but don't act the part. It's just about coming up with that balance. Society has also put us in a rut--either brothers are in jail...or don't like girls no more. To each his own."

    He also threw in that women need to let a man be a man, but women are still everything to a man. Hmmm. Your thoughts?


    Nelly.gif
    He is right i cant agree with that
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    🤬

    Him and Steve Harvey should co author a book!!

    They are so insightful!

    I've never ever ever heard anyone say that before
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Lulz black women are dummies.
    Say What?!?!?!
    goat334 wrote: »
    Nelly.gif

    I need her in my life......
    White Chocolate did the card swipe. I don't think that's her.
    haute wrote: »
    🤬

    Him and Steve Harvey should co author a book!!

    They are so insightful!

    I've never ever ever heard anyone say that before
    Really?
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Nelly.gif

    I need her in my life......

    GOAT BET Uncut video

    His comments seem repeatable to me
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Nelly.gif

    didnt read any of that once i saw this