What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

U know what Beans buggin.....

KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Ok i know he said he wants a convo with Jay cause of their situation but what set it off was the joint where Jay came at State Prop on that already home joint where he dissed them thats what had him tight(and yeah he was talking bout state if u ask me) but didnt when beans came home or whatever he dissed them 🤬 too so why so mad.Now im thinking pub stunt for real.lets go back let me know if im wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGsR5DF02pI

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    its not that you're wrong but just a lil late. I thought it was a publicity stunt once he started name dropping 50 and how good he treated his artist compared to Jay, but despite that I gave him the benefit of the doubt, only for him to drop that diss track against Jay with 50 on the hook.

I lost a lil respect for Beans over that 🤬 .
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    its not that you're wrong but just a lil late. I thought it was a publicity stunt once he started name dropping 50 and how good he treated his artist compared to Jay, but despite that I gave him the benefit of the doubt, only for him to drop that diss track against Jay with 50 on the hook.

yeah i thought i was but didnt hear noone speak on it and i was just browsing and heard that song thought i'd bring it up and me too beans is tough 50 mustve put it in his head..yo this how is how u gonna get some record sales and he said aight cool
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    KplusK wrote: »
    yeah i thought i was but didnt hear noone speak on it and i was just browsing and heard that song thought i'd bring it up and me too beans is tough 50 mustve put it in his head..yo this how is how u gonna get some record sales and he said aight cool

yeah he always felt that way about hov, but i guess 50 manipulated beans into doing it.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    jamacia wrote: »

"grey poupon ass 🤬 " was still funny.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I bet Beans felt like 🤬 after he saw how bad 50's album flopped, because if 50 can't go gold what is Beans gonna do.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    beans 🤬 dissed state property soon as he came out of jail... on that kiss my ass remix

oschino had to son that 🤬 on some "fed and birth who"
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    all that dissin beanz did wit da muuuunkeyz battery behind his back got him no wherr.....alll sigel did was dig a deeper whole fa himself cuz he sure nuff aint gotta sell 🤬 on GGGGGGG-UFLOP!....IM SO DISRESPECTFUL LOL