What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Knowing what you know now who do you draft Michael Jordan or Hakeem Olajuwan?

5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,917 Regulator
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Olajuwan was the 1st pick while MJ went number 3, both are now hall of famers, but knowing what we know now who do you take first?
Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto

Replies

• dholt23dholt23 Posts: 839
    edited January 2010
    i am replying to this dump ass question who do you think
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    6>2

10 characters
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Generally speaking you usually build a team with a big man but there are a few exceptions to that rule. Micheal Jordan happens to be one of those exceptions.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    who else but the greatest
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    MJ is the only player who has ever played who i would take over the dream maybe Shaq
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    edited January 2010
    ]MJ is the only player who has ever played who i would take over the dream maybe Shaq

I think I can agree with that
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Gotta go with MJ
  • Rated RRated R Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    if you aint picking mike something is wrong
  • Yungin T. JeezieYungin T. Jeezie Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    MJ is the only player who has ever played who i would take over the dream maybe Shaq

cosign

greatest player ever (Michael Jordan) & best center ever (Hakeem)

& Hakeem will son your favorite center
  • maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • Carlos Bruise-HerCarlos Bruise-Her Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    MJ (michael) >MJ (magic) >
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    lol Take MJ and trade the team for Hakeem... then just get ok to decent players... boom championship every year
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Stupid thread.

Id take MJ, but Hakeem in his prime was the GOAT big man.
  • yogirlsxmanyogirlsxman Posts: 499
    edited January 2010
    Jordan wasnt that deal in college yes he has a couple of highlight plays. Chicago didnt know they were gonna get this MJ when they drafted him. Not know what jordan turned into you gotta take a big man. You see who won it his two years in retirement. Whe jordan was drafted big men ruled the game. Houston couldnt have known that guy was gonna revolutionize the game. So taking the big man was logical at that time. Im a jordan fan. I would have hated if all jordan came in red whit and yellow. red and black are my favorite colors.
    edited January 2010
    Jordan wasnt that deal in college yes he has a couple of highlight plays. Chicago didnt know they were gonna get this MJ when they drafted him. Not know what jordan turned into you gotta take a big man. You see who won it his two years in retirement. Whe jordan was drafted big men ruled the game. Houston couldnt have known that guy was gonna revolutionize the game. So taking the big man was logical at that time. Im a jordan fan. I would have hated if all jordan came in red whit and yellow. red and black are my favorite colors.

my dude the thread title states 'knowing what you know now...'
  • cuttadc13cuttadc13 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    hmmm.....MJ = Six rings, major publicity and alot of asses in the seats.......Im goin with the GOAT
  • yogirlsxmanyogirlsxman Posts: 499
    edited January 2010
    Thats stating the obvious though. I was just speaking as the owner of the rockets.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,917 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    The reason why I made the thread is because there are people that would still take Hakeem. So it's not as obvious as some would think. BTW Jordan was playing on the Bulls during Hakeem's second championship and he beat the team the Magic team that knocked off Jordan's Bulls in the playoffs.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010

Dean Smith held Jordan back alot, if Smith let Jordan play to his potential Jordan would of won player of the year all three years in college; best believe that. Smith wanted none of that flashy shit and didn't want freshmen to start.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    edited January 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    The reason why I made the thread is because there are people that would still take Hakeem. So it's not as obvious as some would think. BTW Jordan was playing on the Bulls during Hakeem's second championship and he beat the team the Magic team that knocked off Jordan's Bulls in the playoffs.
    No he didnt. Jordan was on his 2nd year of retirement. He came back the next year
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    No he didnt. Jordan was on his 2nd year of retirement. He came back the next year

MJ came back for the last part of that 94-95 season and got put out by Orlando
    edited January 2010
    He came back towards the end of the season wearin the 4-5
    edited January 2010
    MJ came back for the last part of that 94-95 season and got put out by Orlando
    killap wrote: »
    He came back towards the end of the season wearin the 4-5
    Does that shit even count? There's gotta be an asterisk for that.
  • Yungin T. JeezieYungin T. Jeezie Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    He came back in March of 95 vs either New York or Indiana, I think
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,917 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    He came back in March of 95 vs either New York or Indiana, I think

He came back against Indiana that game was on NBC.