What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mayweather vs Mosley......May 1st

13»

Replies

• dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    shane struggles with defensive fighters... all his recent wins were against guys who stood right in front of him and couldn't match his speed
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I posted this article but for some reason it needed to be screened by a moderator and never got posted. But anyway within the article Shane says he's going to outbox Mayweather and beat him at his own game.. I doubt that is possible but we'll see..
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    You never know which version of Mosley is gonna show up.

Mosley doesn't seem to be able to adjust to technical fighters well so I see Mayweather outboxing him in a 117-111 decision

Cotto outboxed Mosley and beat him to the punch, which surprised me.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    18 more days...

May 1st not March
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86KingJB2ThaFullest86 Posts: 388
    edited February 2010
    My Moneys on Mayweather
  • adorable thughighnesadorable thughighnes Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    money is about to embarrass sugar in his tank shane
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Mayweather interview with Brian Kenny 2/15
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
13»