What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bleach, No More Deicide: Let's talk about it.

12346»

Comments

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Riruka not dead, wish my girl Jackie was still alive she a bad 🤬
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Byakuya vs Hitsugaya-
    edited January 2012
    Only thing noteworthy of yesterdays episode was that my girl Soi Fon was a human kite fighting Ikkaku. Kira failed horribly when he used Wabisuke and Nanao caught feelings when Oomaeda said a sexist remark. Back to the cannon next week
    edited January 2012
    Kensei, Shinji, and Rose are captains again
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the quincies are about to bring the seretei to its knees
    Seems like it
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the new enemies are qunicy/hollow hybrids? idk know about this one. hopefully aizen comes back and kick EVERYONES ass
    That arrancar Ivan Azgiaro looks like Aizen, maybe Aizen turned himself into a Vasto lorde as a plan Z (no plankton)
    VanderReich
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I even start watching this 🤬 again? I kinda gave up when ichigo went into a psp?
    Yeah, 🤬 's going to get crazy.
    edited March 2012
    This Vanderrich supposedly has the power to steal bankais. Some absorption 🤬 , but they would get incinerated if they try to steal captain commanders