What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

1,000 Ways to Die

king hassan
king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
What a great show. The narrator be mad funny and the way people 🤬 themselves is tripped out, anybody seen this show. Comes on the Spike channel

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    best show on spike
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    the funniest one had to be the bottle of pepper spray exploding in the dudes ass and killing him lol
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    the funniest one had to be the bottle of pepper spray exploding in the dudes ass and killing him lol
    What about them sushi chefs stuck that eel up dude ass and it ate it's way out lol smh :(
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    What about them sushi chefs stuck that eel up dude ass and it ate it's way out lol smh :(

lol damn i havent seen that one
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Do they just make these up?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010

nope.....people are just dumb
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

Some of them are real and some of them are urban myths. This is fact
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    lol damn i havent seen that one
    Here it is right here
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited October 2010
    There was one where a dude died because he used wired to hold something on his 🤬 to make it look bigger for girls in the club. And there was one where 2 dudes died after having a cocoa fight. They smothered in the 🤬 .
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »
    There was one where a dude died because he used wired to hold something on his 🤬 to make it look bigger for girls in the club. And there was one where 2 dudes died after having a cocoa fight. They smothered in the 🤬 .

I saw that one too, 🤬 was crazy and 🤬 . Yo you see the one about the feminist talking all that slick 🤬 about men and stuck what she thought was a 🤬 up her 🤬 when it was actually a stun gun lmao
  • JazznJazz
    JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
    edited October 2010

sleep walking in the middle of 🤬 traps... totally not good
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2010
    that show is funny as hell but i wonder if its real, they say all the deaths have happened before but some seem too stupid. like one dude took a nap at work in an industrial oven and his co-workers didn't know he was in there and turned that 🤬 on lol. he was black as hell. the names they give the lil stories is always funny too.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    that show is funny as hell but i wonder if its real, they say all the deaths have happened before but some seem too stupid. like one dude took a nap at work in an industrial oven and his co-workers didn't know he was in there and turned that 🤬 on lol. he was black as hell. the names they give the lil stories is always funny too.

Like someone said some of it is real some is urban legend...if its too ridiculous to believe then it probably is
  • Super Lex
    edited October 2010

lol. I heard about that one. Who does 🤬 like that?

The one about the guy smoking poison has to be real. Sounds like something a stoner would do. He deserved every bit of that poison. That man earned his death.
  • Super Lex
    edited October 2010
    JazznJazz wrote: »

sleep walking in the middle of 🤬 traps... totally not good

Sleep sex? I need to try that one. No way I believe this one. 🤬 traps...who set them? The Goonies?
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    The one where ole girl was flirting with the construction workers and got split in half by the concrete saw :(
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »
    lol. I heard about that one. Who does 🤬 like that?

The one about the guy smoking poison has to be real. Sounds like something a stoner would do. He deserved every bit of that poison. That man earned his death.

lmao, yeah they thought they had found some weed i think but it was poison ivy or some 🤬 .

another 🤬 up one is this boy who dived off a cliff into some water w/ his friends but the combination of the speed he was going and the angle of his body caused the water to shoot up his 🤬 at a high rate and his colon exploded or his lower intestine exploded lol.

@killa- i didn't know some were urban legen but makes sense.
  • not this again!
    not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Love this show.

Given some of the really STUPID things some of these people do that get them killed, it's nice to see natural selection doing its job.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    def a good show
  • Migz.
    Migz. Members Posts: 590
    edited October 2010
    lol..yeh one of the funniest shows on tv
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    the 2 terrorist who blew themselves up because they set the timer wrong because it was daylight savings

the chick who stood behind a virtual golf course and got smacked in the head with a golf ball.

the dude who had a piece of a meteor fall from the atmosphere and pierce his heart

funny show