What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Are many black men sexual predators....?

Coby Vibes
Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
sexually traumatizing women.? whether it be knowingly or unknowingly.

If we raise our daughters to be chaste and our sons to be sexually aggressive, does that by default create a predator and victim dynamic between the sexes?

What say you IC?
«1

Comments

  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    U gotta explain this more. I think I know what ur trying to say... but elaborate
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited October 2010
    Black Americans as a whole don't really practice sexual chastity so that renders your theory invalid.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    U gotta explain this more. I think I know what ur trying to say... but elaborate

    do you need me to define sexual predator? I am asking if black men are sexual predators, preying on black women(girls) for their sexual gratification and not much else. (the objectification, misogyny, etc) we hear the stories of running trains and all the different tactics, trickery, gimmicks men use to manipulate, coerce, scare and force women(girls) to have sex with them. many women are victims of 🤬 and/or molestation some form of sexual trauma.

    and

    I am asking if this is due to a dynamic that is predetermined by our socialization in which we raise our daughters to be chaste and our sons to be aggressive so the only way our boys are able to get the sex their "manhood" is dependent on is by employing the above named tactics resulting in our girls being sexually traumatized. this of course leading to another set of social concerns


    am I clearer?
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Black Americans as a whole don't really practice sexual chastity so that renders your theory invalid.

    that is an extremely lazy answer because many black americans adapt the christian mentality. little girls are taught to keep their skirt down and legs closed and not to let boys kiss you, etc, etc, etc.

    every little girl is given explicit instructions on how to conduct herself like a lil lady.

    I am not referring to the end products after the damage is done but the mixed signals that causes the problem to begin with
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    do you need me to define sexual predator? I am asking if black men are sexual predators, preying on black women(girls) for their sexual gratification and not much else. (the objectification, misogyny, etc) we hear the stories of running trains and all the different tactics, trickery, gimmicks men use to manipulate, coerce, scare and force women(girls) to have sex with them. many women are victims of 🤬 and/or molestation some form of sexual trauma.

    and

    I am asking if this is due to a dynamic that is predetermined by our socialization in which we raise our daughters to be chaste and our sons to be aggressive so the only way our boys are able to get the sex their "manhood" is dependent on is by employing the above named tactics resulting in our girls being sexually traumatized. this of course leading to another set of social concerns


    am I clearer?

    WHy U always mad tho? The same can be said for Men in general. Why it gotta be black men? Do we support misogyny more than other races...maybe. But on the flipside black females are objectified because they grow up looking up to hoes. Whether directly or indirectly society pushes that agenda on both sides.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    yes. all black men are big scary 🤬 machine n*ggers.
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Another example of woman not being held responsible for their actions. Women are always victims. Sexually traumatizing? GTFOH
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby.... Demarco cares if dont noody else care

    I hope u dont get 🤬 by a pack of n!ggers
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    WHy U always mad tho? The same can be said for Men in general. Why it gotta be black men? Do we support misogyny more than other races...maybe. But on the flipside black females are objectified because they grow up looking up to hoes. Whether directly or indirectly society pushes that agenda on both sides.

    accusing me of being mad is convenient. i have nothing to be mad about. whenever men are challenged "intellectually" (with something thought provoking)by a woman on relationships they default to an emotional accusation such as the woman being angry, bitter and jaded when I havent even indicated any experience that would even cause me to be such.

    the reason it is geared to black men is because that is who I know and care about. dont give two 🤬 about the others. I am asking direct and specific questions.

    I dont wanna hear your flipside until you can address what was directed to you. and the questions you are asking me without first answering the original question is a deflection.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    i get what your saying. . . . . and you definately make sense.

    i think that girls should be taught the importance of "safe sex" cuz let's be honest, a lot of girls aren't "saving it for marriage" even if it's demanded in their religion.


    hey fooley, look at my avi. lol
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    accusing me of being mad is convenient. i have nothing to be mad about. whenever men are challenged "intellectually" (with something thought provoking)by a woman on relationships they default to an emotional accusation such as the woman being angry, bitter and jaded when I havent even indicated any experience that would even cause me to be such.

    the reason it is geared to black men is because that is who I know and care about. dont give two 🤬 about the others. I am asking direct and specific questions.

    I dont wanna hear your flipside until you can address what was directed to you. and the questions you are asking me without first answering the original question is a deflection.

    No I said you were angry by the way ur post was worded, not as a deflection. Black men are more aggressive, yes. I wouldnt go as far as to say predators though. Thats way to broad of a generalization.

    But I agree with ur 2nd post up until the sexually traumatized part. Women objectify and prey on men too. Its a cycle that men employ only because its effective and women feed into the trickery and games. Case in point...if women didnt date drug dealers and thug 🤬 .... it wouldnt be as accepted.

    U word this as if women are somehow victims. If anything women are victims of sexual repression causing them to cling to sexually aggressive 🤬
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    No I said you were angry by the way ur post was worded, not as a deflection. Black men are more aggressive, yes. I wouldnt go as far as to say predators though. Thats way to broad of a generalization.

    But I agree with ur 2nd post up until the sexually traumatized part. Women objectify and prey on men too. Its a cycle that men employ only because its effective and women feed into the trickery and games. Case in point...if women didnt date drug dealers and thug 🤬 .... it wouldnt be as accepted.

    U word this as if women are somehow victims. If anything women are victims of sexual repression causing them to cling to sexually aggressive 🤬

    you act like woman being victims are far fetched. women are victimized by men on a global scale and to try to discount that is to be in denial. denial hinders and thwarts progress and progression.

    and your last comment is something to think about. and that is why I asked previously asked if this type socialization is the cause. but you say cling as if to absolve men of the responsibility of their aggression. one would not need to cling to someone aggressive, the aggressor preys.

    again which is why i say it may even be UNKNOWINGLY because it is something passed down
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Any human that seeks others solely for the purposes of sex can be considered a "sexual predator".

    So, it's quite common between many types of people.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I think that applies to men in general.
    Maybe not so much now in our time where both sexes are usually equally experienced/aggressive. But back in the day, yes.
    Ladies were meant to be inexperienced and "gentle" while the guy was supposed to be the aggressor.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    you act like woman being victims are far fetched. women are victimized by men on a global scale and to try to discount that is to be in denial. denial hinders and thwarts progress and progression.

    and your last comment is something to think about. and that is why I asked previously asked if this type socialization is the cause. but you say cling as if to absolve men of the responsibility of their aggression. one would not need to cling to someone aggressive, the aggressor preys.

    again which is why i say it may even be UNKNOWINGLY because it is something passed down

    Im not saying women cant be victimized, but I wouldnt say that applies to dating per se. How do u feel women are victimized specifically?

    Its not about alleviating men from responsibility. We are aggresive because thats the dynamic between men/women. We're taught to approach women, get their numbers, ask them on dates, make the move for sex...to sum it up, to control the interaction.

    I wouldnt say women are victimized for that alone because they encourage that behavior. Thats like saying deers are attracted to hunters.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Im not saying women cant be victimized, but I wouldnt say that applies to dating per se. How do u feel women are victimized specifically?

    Its not about alleviating men from responsibility. We are aggresive because thats the dynamic between men/women. We're taught to approach women, get their numbers, ask them on dates, make the move for sex...to sum it up, to control the interaction.

    I wouldnt say women are victimized for that alone because they encourage that behavior. Thats like saying deers are attracted to hunters.

    but I didnt make analogy... you did by saying women cling to aggressive men. it was a silly analogy. I agree that that behavior is taught but my question is does it set up that type of dynamic.

    who is the "they" that encourage this behavior? women or society, a patriarchal one at that...

    and I believe i gave specific examples of the victimization when you asked for clarity the FIRST time
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    but I didnt make analogy... you did by saying women cling to aggressive men. it was a silly analogy. I agree that that behavior is taught but my question is does it set up that type of dynamic.

    who is the "they" that encourage this behavior? women or society, a patriarchal one at that...

    and I believe i gave specific examples of the victimization when you asked for clarity the FIRST time

    Women dont want to be persued agressively but also dont want to do the persuing. Cant have it both ways. But sexual predator is extreme. Women have things naturally ingrained in them that triggers them to be attracted to a 🤬 and some men naturally convey those things. So we're the hunters, ur the prey.

    What about women being taught to play coy even when they like a dude? Again.... thats just the male/female dynamic.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    black men don't 🤬 caseu they don't have too. they all swangin hogs, and 🤬 just jump on. n/h
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Women dont want to be persued agressively but also dont want to do the persuing. Cant have it both ways. But sexual predator is extreme. Women have things naturally ingrained in them that triggers them to be attracted to a 🤬 and some men naturally convey those things. So we're the hunters, ur the prey.

    What about women being taught to play coy even when they like a dude? Again.... thats just the male/female dynamic.

    good post

    and yes black men are sexual predators

    but vast majority of men are by nature
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Women dont want to be persued agressively but also dont want to do the persuing. Cant have it both ways. But sexual predator is extreme. Women have things naturally ingrained in them that triggers them to be attracted to a 🤬 and some men naturally convey those things. So we're the hunters, ur the prey.

    What about women being taught to play coy even when they like a dude? Again.... thats just the male/female dynamic.

    so how about you men temper how you persue women. it doesnt have to be aggressive with underhanded tactics. what about sincerity?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    so how about you men temper how you persue women. it doesnt have to be aggressive with underhanded tactics. what about sincerity?

    Goes back to the cycle. We wouldnt do the 🤬 if it aint work. You can look at the IC for a glimpse of male/female interactions. 🤬 are aggressive and underhanded for nudes...and get them.

    If u want men to act different, respond to different behavior.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Im just a good ol fashioned 🤬 .
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    this thread is offensive
  • kneegrowplease
    kneegrowplease Members Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    i know all colors of men who are predators and dont even think its bad the way they do things, i know this 1 guy who is with a girl who is 15 and hes 20 and he dont think hes doin wrong, its really not my business tho so i dont care, smh @ 🤬 who date girls younger than them when theyre 20