What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whateva Man Thread (Off-Topic Discussion)

Dr Doom
Dr Doom Members Posts: 35
edited October 2010 in Quite Comical
Talk about anything non-comic book related, complaing about 🤬 as well as plan on how to make this board thrive again.

Comments

• ChapterB
    ChapterB Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    🤬 's disgusting, b.

And yes, I will be saying that for a while until I get the bad taste outta my mouth.
  • Bandit Pierce
    Bandit Pierce Members Posts: 27
    edited October 2010
    Dr Doom wrote: »
    Talk about anything non-comic book related, complaing about 🤬 as well as plan on how to make this board thrive again.

People must be in denial over there. I know it's early but damn. They have to know that this is where you go. Maybe they get the same feeling I get when I come on here - like I'm in a 🤬 hotel room.
  • Bandit Pierce
    edited October 2010
    ChapterB wrote: »
    🤬 's disgusting, b.

And yes, I will be saying that for a while until I get the bad taste outta my mouth.

🤬 is indeed disgusting, b.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    People must be in denial over there. I know it's early but damn. They have to know that this is where you go. Maybe they get the same feeling I get when I come on here - like I'm in a 🤬 hotel room.

Maybe they think it's just temporarily down. A lot of people don't know the slightest bit about all the 🤬 that went down behind the screens but the second I saw TC was down I immediately went searching for answers and found it on TC's twitter. Those 🤬 egotistical, emotional 🤬 ruined it for everyone.
  • Bandit Pierce
    edited October 2010
    Super, Angry, and Chi? Didn't know there was a twitter. lol. So no hope of it coming back?
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    Starting Nov. 1st, Chi would own the site. Angry would get downgraded, LoW and Super would stay on board but in limited capacity (eg. less control). Super and Low wanted to move the entire board including all posts to a new site but Chi disagreed, feeling they should continue to build on TC. The disagreement caused Super and Low to decide to split completely from TC. Because of this Chi decided to bring Angry back (also in a limited capacity) and bring others in, most importantly On_Dat_Kryptonite who within two posts showed more business sense than anyone else in the entire year TC existed. That's what I know about went down before I went to bed and woke up this morning to find TC down and out.

http://twitter.com/ThaCorner

The site got jacked by a 🤬 named Tyson DeWayne Brown of Kansas City, MO. It looks like he erased everything and took us offline. RIP TC
    about 2 hours ago via web

I can't see Chitown's twitter because it's protected, but that's all that's known right now. I've made a thread at the old board as well so maybe others come here but these are the facts that I have.
  • TheTurtleMan730
    TheTurtleMan730 Members Posts: 46
    edited October 2010
    Chi told me and Thowd yesterday that he would own the site, and he todl us to keep it secret, but I figured drama would die down...
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    damn shame.
    it is what it is but I think I'm done with this 🤬 .

I'll pop up to get comics but thats it.

PEACE
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    damn shame.
    it is what it is but I think I'm done with this 🤬 .

I'll pop up to get comics but thats it.

PEACE

I know how you feel, man. All the work I put into TC just got flushed down the drain because of a couple of 🤬 -🤬 with ego's. 🤬 that 🤬 !
  • AldrichAmes
    AldrichAmes Members Posts: 40
    edited October 2010
    🤬 is all kinds of 🤬 up. I don't know what Super was thinking but he killed any hope TC had by just taking the site down on a whim. There was hope that Chi and ODK were gonna finally get things going in the direction. Just SMH
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    I'm sorry Aldrich, who are you? I have to relearn all of the IC's old screen names again, lol.
  • Twoshay
    Twoshay Members Posts: 7
    edited October 2010
    Is there a facepalm smiley?
  • AldrichAmes
    edited October 2010
    Oh I forgot what my name here was for a second lol...it's Angry
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    Oh I forgot what my name here was for a second lol...it's Angry

Ah, alright. So do you got anything to offer to what I've already said in this thread about went down?
  • Twoshay
    edited October 2010
    SMH, The Arena was so much better than the Cheap Seats.
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    lol, I tried posting in The Reason but after two posts I've had enough of it.
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    Btw, I don't know how many others of the TC you got contact with in one way or another but you might want to give them a heads up on what happened. The worst 🤬 thing is everybody being in the dark on what the hell went down.
  • AldrichAmes
    edited October 2010
    Ah, alright. So do you got anything to offer to what I've already said in this thread about went down?

It was pretty much on point. I made an arrangement with Chi to hand over control of the site at the end of the month because he was the one admin who really cared about all of the posters. Somehow GoDaddy granted Super control overnight and he went in and broke everything on some "If I can't have it, nobody can" 🤬 . The only thing GoDaddy can tell me is that the domain is now registered to Arii Thomas and linked to Tyson Brown's credit card.

It looks like he won the battle of ownership but the posters and TC as a whole lost the war. Why would anybody go back after this? Did they really expect people to go to a new site because they said so? Dudes don't think and now any hope for change is dead. I can't imagine posters coming back, myself included.
  • Bandit Pierce
    edited October 2010
    Twoshay wrote: »
    SMH, The Arena was so much better than the Cheap Seats.

Quoted for truth
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    It looks like he won the battle of ownership but the posters and TC as a whole lost the war. Why would anybody go back after this? Did they really expect people to go to a new site because they said so? Dudes don't think and now any hope for change is dead. I can't imagine posters coming back, myself included.

That's what I don't get either. They must be 🤬 if they think anyone is stupid enough to follow them after this.
  • Twoshay
    edited October 2010
    Btw, I don't know how many others of the TC you got contact with in one way or another but you might want to give them a heads up on what happened. The worst 🤬 thing is everybody being in the dark on what the hell went down.

I told Paul Bearer on Facebook.
  • Twoshay
    edited October 2010
    It was pretty much on point. I made an arrangement with Chi to hand over control of the site at the end of the month because he was the one admin who really cared about all of the posters. Somehow GoDaddy granted Super control overnight and he went in and broke everything on some "If I can't have it, nobody can" 🤬 . The only thing GoDaddy can tell me is that the domain is now registered to Arii Thomas and linked to Tyson Brown's credit card.

Wow.

SMH @ everyone's hard work basically going down the drain.

-sigh- The Arena was like the best sports section I've ever posted on.

Off-Topic: Why are the new posts on the first page? Is there a way to edit that or is that how it's designed?
  • Dr Doom
    edited October 2010
    Twoshay wrote: »
    Off-Topic: Why are the new posts on the first page? Is there a way to edit that or is that how it's designed?

Click 'Settings' at the top right corner of the screen,then go to Forum settings. You can edit it there.
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited October 2010
    Back to square one ic (no pun intended). Well, I'm here, I guess this is the refugee thread. SMH at what went down.