What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Black Light: Tango Down... is.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    You bought the game? Or is this from the demo? I've been thinking about playing the demo, just for the hell of it. I don't think I'd buy it, I seen it on you tube and it looks okay nothing special. Maybe that's because I haven't had hand-on yet though.

How is the online though? Many players?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Same im gonna download the demo in a lil while and give it a go..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ive been thinkin about checking this ou
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    🤬 is garbage...
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Same im gonna download the demo in a lil while and give it a go..

It's no reason to d/l this 🤬 considering that nobody is online to game with. I sat in the lobby for like 10 minutes and was the only person in there, smh. Maybe the full version is different, but the demo is a ghost town.
    edited October 2010
    It's no reason to d/l this 🤬 considering that nobody is online to game with. I sat in the lobby for like 10 minutes and was the only person in there, smh. Maybe the full version is different, but the demo is a ghost town.

Yeah it took me 10 minutes or so also and played a few last man standing matches till my trial ran out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010