What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Yo fellas, if you drink fruity/sweet drinks you ain't real

shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in AKA Donkey
Man I'm sick and tired of this 🤬 . Men should not be drinking these fruity and sweet drinks. Last night when I went up to the bar to order my usual bourbon neat, this dude walked up and ordered a cranberry vodka. I figured it was for his girl, but then later I saw him sittin at a table drinkin that 🤬 himself.

And also, i don't care how strong it is either. 🤬 a long island iced tea. It's girl 🤬 , right along with the cosmo and the appletini.

Man up

Comments

• quiet1
    quiet1 Members Posts: 146
    edited October 2010
    If you this worried bout what another 🤬 drinkin you ain't real.

Whats next? A 🤬 that wear skinny jean are 🤬 thread
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Honestly, I dunno about you rum & coke drinkin dudes either. unless you on a tropical island or some 🤬 like that, most rum drinks are suspect. best not to 🤬 with anything sweeter than a gin & tonic.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Somebody brought a bottle of Nuvo into my friends birthday party...we immediately poured out the entire bottle down the sink and proceeded to fill it with blunt guts in front of his face...that's how I feel about those fruity ass drinks
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    Somebody brought a bottle of Nuvo into my friends birthday party...we immediately poured out the entire bottle down the sink and proceeded to fill it with blunt guts in front of his face...that's how I feel about those fruity ass drinks

Damn, I applaud you and your crew. Keep fightin the good fight.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Man i thought u were gonna name 🤬 like Mai Tais or Cosmos. Aint 🤬 wrong wit a Cran/vodka, rum/coke or a long island.

Now I c/s the Nuvo 🤬 tho. I aint drinkin no pink bottle unless its some Pepto Bismol
  • Cactus Jack
    Cactus Jack Members Posts: 147
    edited October 2010
    Just curious does Jack and Coke or Crown Royal and Coke count?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I drink mostly 🤬 straight but I 🤬 with the sweet 🤬 too.. i dont take drinking as a recreational sport or hobby.. shrugs..
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Man i thought u were gonna name 🤬 like Mai Tais or Cosmos. Aint 🤬 wrong wit a Cran/vodka, rum/coke or a long island.

Now I c/s the Nuvo 🤬 tho. I aint drinkin no pink bottle unless its some Pepto Bismol

Do you know what a Cosmo is? It's a cran-vodka with a splash of triple sec. So how you gonna say Cosmos is fruity 🤬 that ain't for men but cran-vodka is fine.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Just curious does Jack and Coke or Crown Royal and Coke count?

I prefer my whiskey either neat or in a stiffer drink but I could give a pass for a lil soda with your whiskey if that's your thing.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Dark liquor straight. I ain't tryna 🤬 around here with some social 🤬 . I get 🤬 up.

Ah, this is a good man here.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Appletini's for the win!!!
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I prefer my whiskey either neat or in a stiffer drink but I could give a pass for a lil soda with your whiskey if that's your thing.

If I drink Jack or Crown straight I act a fool and get into fights. I'm trying to be a grown man and better myself to society today... Therefore I drink it with coke.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Appletini's for the win!!!

I knew someone like you would come in here with some 🤬 🤬 . Obviously 🤬 people such as you can feel free to drink an appletini. Nobody would say that's inappropriate for you.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I only drink beer. Guiness ftw.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    If I drink Jack or Crown straight I act a fool and get into fights. I'm trying to be a grown man and better myself to society today... Therefore I drink it with coke.

Buy a nicer bourbon and sip it slowly, savoring the wonderful flavor and aroma.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Do you know what a Cosmo is? It's a cran-vodka with a splash of triple sec. So how you gonna say Cosmos is fruity 🤬 that ain't for men but cran-vodka is fine.

IDGAF..they serve that 🤬 in a 🤬 glass. lol. But be honest, most people drink whatever's popular until they develop a personal taste for something.

Henny & coke last nite...thats my twist
  • jackthemack
    edited October 2010
    I knew someone like you would come in here with some 🤬 🤬 . Obviously 🤬 people such as you can feel free to drink an appletini. Nobody would say that's inappropriate for you.

Only alcoholics drink dark liquor. I drink for taste boy. Not to get 🤬 up the quickest. I'm too classy to be wasted.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Silly thread.

I drink beer, but I don't think a man is a less of a man if he drinks sweet/fruity drinks.
  • Cactus Jack
    edited October 2010
    I like drinking Hennessey straight. I was debating on getting a bottle last night.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Does red wine make me any less of a man?
  • jackthemack
    edited October 2010
    Shoutout to Gin and Mango Fruit Twist
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    IDGAF..they serve that 🤬 in a 🤬 glass. lol. But be honest, most people drink whatever's popular until they develop a personal taste for something.

Henny & coke last nite...thats my twist

A 🤬 glass? It's a martini glass. You ever drink Martinis? Nothing 🤬 about them. If you don't like clear liquor, try a Manhattan or 4. Those also come in martini glasses. It ain't a 🤬 glass, it's a 🤬 drink.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Does red wine make me any less of a man?

Nah b, red wine is real as hell.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    2 years ago this friend of mine told me Alize and Crystal blows ya mind
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    2 years ago this friend of mine told me Alize and Crystal blows ya mind

I think it's safe to assume your friend blows more than minds.