Jack Johnson (First Black World Heavyweight Champion Boxer)

2»

Comments

• rapstarsupremerapstarsupreme Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    @theharlemcrusader

These were great videos. I saw some them about a year ago. Unfortunately they have since been taken down because of copyright infringement. I'm going to see if I can't find some others and post them to this thread. I know this is a somewhat old thread, but Jack Johnson was the greatest so I feel it is ok to resurrect this.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    @theharlemcrusader

These were great videos. I saw some them about a year ago. Unfortunately they have since been taken down because of copyright infringement. I'm going to see if I can't find some others and post them to this thread. I know this is a somewhat old thread, but Jack Johnson was the greatest so I feel it is ok to resurrect this.

yeah go for it bro, ts a dope documentary, if you aint read 'unforgivable blackness' jacks biography i recommend you do, i think you would enjoy it, one of the best books i read...
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Damn everything is down in this site
  • phantom0900phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Black Jack Johnson, NYC, ROCKING
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    No more shadyteam guess theres a bright side to this
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    jack johnson loved dem snow bunnies
    edited February 2011
    🤬 yo link!
    edited February 2011
    whats the 🤬 is up with the site??? asking me to type in my password, heeeeeeeeeeeell no...

this seems to be one of the only threads that still works...

and yeah, jack loved them snow bunnys lol
    edited February 2011
    So jack johnson wasn't a 🤬 ?
    edited February 2011
    read the article, he didnt give a fck about anyone or they rules, he lived his life his way, buoyed of all the racists 'rules' lived in white areas n drank in white bars, he was a g... i read his autobiography, one of the best books i read...
    edited February 2011
    Yep. Jack Johnson was a real 🤬 .
  • luke1733luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    yup. Good knowledge . Thank you