What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

On The Real I Tired Of Yall Conspiracy Theorist

2»

Comments

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    really though there's nothing you can do whatever they have planned will fail i take comfort in that
  • The_wraith
    The_wraith Members Posts: 391
    edited January 2010
    chillat wrote: »
    really though there's nothing you can do whatever they have planned will fail i take comfort in that

chilla t i'm glad you think like that. Most dudes should think like that
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The ironic thing about is they claim these secret society has control over society and is displaying hidden messages. Whats the 🤬 point of a secret society acknowledging they exist and who really has control when they got yall panicking like a bunch of sorority 🤬 at a scary movie. How does someone being a free mason affect you as a person, most of the people who are up in arms are religious and dogmatic people anyway.

Puts on tin foil hat and drink my Sam Adams October Fest.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited January 2010
    Lol..."Jigga Boogers" starting to get mad because people is starting to wake up and see 🤬 for what is really is. I can't front tho...I was just starting to 🤬 wit Jay real tuff...🤬 I had like six different albums on my iPod of that nicca. But 🤬 dat 🤬 ...I ain't going to hell fo nobody.
  • The_wraith
    edited January 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    the ironic thing about is they claim these secret society has control over society and is displaying hidden messages. Whats the 🤬 point of a secret society acknowledging they exist and who really has control when they got yall panicking like a bunch of sorority 🤬 at a scary movie. How does someone being a free mason affect you as a person, most of the people who are up in arms are religious and dogmatic people anyway.

Puts on tin foil hat and drink my sam adams october fest.

i cosign on that one
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The ironic thing about is they claim these secret society has control over society and is displaying hidden messages. Whats the 🤬 point of a secret society acknowledging they exist and who really has control when they got yall panicking like a bunch of sorority 🤬 at a scary movie. How does someone being a free mason affect you as a person, most of the people who are up in arms are religious and dogmatic people anyway.

Puts on tin foil hat and drink my Sam Adams October Fest.

No one is scared of freemasons I still live my life and still have joy in my heart whatever they have planned aint gonna affect my soul and my place with 🤬 🤬 a mason/illuminati whatever
  • The_wraith
    edited January 2010
    Word yo. I don't care what kind of technology the government has to control the masses, in the end good will prevail
  • The_wraith
    edited January 2010
    Trust me i'm aware of the silent weapons for queit wars
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Truth of the matter is if yall really want to know what has control over society all yall have to do is look at organize religion but we know most people wont challenge that.
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Truth of the matter is if yall really want to know what has control over society all yall have to do is look at organize religion but we know most people wont challenge that.

LMFAO. This guy is unintentionally hilarious
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    There's nothing wrong in being interested in comspiracys... I don't dedicate my life to it but most of it is sadly true
  • ChillaDaKilla
    edited January 2010

USMARIN3 is funny because he tries to be serious in his convictions but everything he says is so bone headed and backwards you cant help but laugh at him.

I dont challenge religion itself but more of the leaders who use it as a means to warp or impede people's thinking
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The_wraith wrote: »
    By the way my favorite rap artist is krs one and nas. I personally think jay z is too self centered and conceited to listen to. 🤬 see the new jay z video and think they know everything about whats going on. Most 🤬 is late and just now scratching the surface about all this conspiracy stuff. But i'm glad they learning though. What troubles me some 🤬 be acting too paranoid

"Parinoia is but a hightened state of awareness.." ~Salvador Dali
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    ChillaT wrote: »
    ^^^^i actually feel this in my bones.. i could be wrong but i aint gonna lose faith in us..

"What Di Hell Is We Fighting For?
    Babylon System Are Gon Lose Di War.."
  • The_wraith
    edited January 2010
    "parinoia is but a hightened state of awareness.." ~salvador dali

it's good to be aware of whats going on but if you don't use the knowledge you gained to free yourself from the system then what
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    The_wraith wrote: »
    it's good to be aware of whats going on but if you don't use the knowledge you gained to free yourself from the system then what
    but once you know, you become powerful against it because if their object is to divide us... the plot is exposed.. & the only realization that should exist in the logical minded being is that we are all apart of the Infinite.. that the only truth is love.. everything else is illusion.

can't be put more simply than that..

& that realization = true freedom.. instead of freedumb..