What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

When She's Gone - By 2pacfan

Tupacfan
Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
edited November 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
When she's gone,

You can shed tears that she is gone.
Or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray,
That she will come back,
Or you can open your eyes.
And see all that she has left.
Your heart can be empty,
because you can’t see her,
Or you can be full of love,
That you shared.
You can turn your back
Tomorrow and live yesterday,
Or you can be happy for tomorrow,
Because of yesterday.
You can remember her only
that she is gone.
Or you can cherish her memory
And let her live on,
You can cry and close your mind,
Be empty and turn your back,
Or you can do what she would want,
Smile, open your eyes, love, and go on.


By 2pacfan 11/23/2010

Comments

  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Excellent work. Is this about a loved one/relative or a guy thinking about a lost love? Either way, great poem.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Excellent work. Is this about a loved one/relative or a guy thinking about a lost love? Either way, great poem.

    Thank you for reading first and foremost!

    It's for my friends, family, and loved ones for when I 'm gone.."she" is me.. With my current situation and everything, tomarrow isn't guranteed and therefore I was inspired to leave something for my folks for when she is gone.. remember "she" is me..

    Anyways thanks for reading and commenting.

    Peace!
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I have this feeling about my mom sometime.......thanks for sharing this i might post something i have similar to this sometime.

    My favorite lines:

    "You can remember her only
    that she is gone.
    Or you can cherish her memory
    And let her live on,
    You can cry and close your mind,
    Be empty and turn your back,
    Or you can do what she would want,
    Smile, open your eyes, love, and go on. "

    good piece!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    L.I.P. wrote: »
    I have this feeling about my mom sometime.......thanks for sharing this i might post something i have similar to this sometime.

    My favorite lines:

    "You can remember her only
    that she is gone.
    Or you can cherish her memory
    And let her live on,
    You can cry and close your mind,
    Be empty and turn your back,
    Or you can do what she would want,
    Smile, open your eyes, love, and go on. "

    good piece!

    Thank you for reading and commenting! ESP from someone I enjoy reading them material :)

    You should share that poem your talking about.. I'd love to read it!

    and those lines are actually my favorite lines too.. ESP the last one because that's what I'd truly want my love ones to do..

    Thanks for the props btw..
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    this hit me right in the heart.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    this hit me right in the heart.

    I'm sorry :( I know its hard 1. Just think positive and hopefully their is positive results 4. If not, think of this poem and hopefully your heart will be at ease or give you some comfort 3.

    I feel bad!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo, is she really gone?!?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tupacfan wrote: »
    When she's gone,

    You can shed tears that she is gone.
    Or you can smile because she has lived.
    You can close your eyes and pray,
    That she will come back,
    Or you can open your eyes.
    And see all that she has left.
    Your heart can be empty,
    because you can’t see her,
    Or you can be full of love,
    That you shared.
    You can turn your back
    Tomorrow and live yesterday,
    Or you can be happy for tomorrow,
    Because of yesterday.
    You can remember her only
    that she is gone.
    Or you can cherish her memory
    And let her live on,
    You can cry and close your mind,
    Be empty and turn your back,
    Or you can do what she would want,
    Smile, open your eyes, love, and go on.


    By 2pacfan 11/23/2010

    thanks i will be using this into a rap
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    Dam this jawn hit hard still!!!! For the 2010!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Dope poem I like what you did there I could relate to it about another she but after you explained who she would be I said ok I see i see lol good poem
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    felliwonda wrote: »
    Dope poem I like what you did there I could relate to it about another she but after you explained who she would be I said ok I see i see lol good poem

    I know i am extremely late but i appreciate that you digg this jawn I wrote. It is old, 7 years old.

    Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.
Sign In or Register to comment.