What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stumbling Upon A Chick's 🤬 (n/h)

The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
This has happened to me on more than a few occasions, so I thought I'd make a thread about chicks and their indiscreet hiding places.

Most often I find them 🤬 in a chick's couch cushions.

Chick be like,"You want another drink?"

I'm like, "yeah..."

She gets up and I start getting comfortable. Then I'm like, "what is this?"

WOW.

E21223.jpg

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Couch cushion? What type of nasty ass broads u mess with? That's unsanitary as hell
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    🤬 be in like a sock draw or something
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    shes dropping hints...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that thing looks like a duck smoking a fat blunt
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    🤬 be in like a sock draw or something

exactly....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Couch cushion? What type of nasty ass broads u mess with? That's unsanitary as hell

for real

why the hell would she leave it in the couch ????
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    [email protected] Lelo >>> showing up on your first date.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    That means either A. U not handling business to the fullest...B. the last 🤬 wasn't handling business.....either way you need to handle it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    the couch? uh alrighty then. this chick i use to talk to made me leave her room so i won't see where she kept her toys. hefa acted like she had the gov'ment issue 🤬 .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    i remember some broad moved out and left all her 🤬 behind and me and my cousins and boys ended up gettin the keys to that place for the remainder of the month long story short 🤬 found like three of them 🤬 2 in her old room and one in her kids room the one in the kids room had me thinkin this be dont give a 🤬 leaving that 🤬 around her kids toys
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    My first time having that happen to me, I was like Dave Chappelle in that Wife Swap skit on Chappelle Show. It didn't look like a typical 🤬 so I thought it was a nu lightsaber or someshit. I was like 11-12 tho. Smh.

I'm willing to bet that erytime you found one of them 🤬 you sniffed it tho. Bwahaha.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that thing looks like a duck smoking a fat blunt

Lmfao .
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i dont think thats what Rick meant by "🤬 yo couch"..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    THis girl I was talking to had one in her car.

I was helping her clean her car out at one of those drive in carwashes and was like "what is thi---WHOAAAAA!"

Hilarious moment in Darxwell history.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    well since U my G I know your N/H is sincere.. Now if Dizz found it he woulda tunneled his own 🤬 out with it..
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    well since U my G I know your N/H is sincere.. Now if Dizz found it he woulda tunneled his own 🤬 out with it..

That's a mental image I could've done without. UGH 🤬 .
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    once I was chill'n with a chick and her 1 yr old son came runn'n out the back into the living room clutching her 🤬 like it was a lightsaber off star wars yelling like ha-yahyaaaa............I laffed so hard
    zakka_lightsaber+3.jpg
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    once I was chill'n with a chick and her 1 yr old son came runn'n out the back into the living room clutching her 🤬 like it was a lightsaber off star wars yelling like ha-yahyaaaa............I laffed so hard
    zakka_lightsaber+3.jpg

I think I just 🤬 misself.

Holy fuckmuffin Batman!

batman-show.jpg
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited November 2010
    i dont think thats what rick meant by "🤬 yo couch"..

^^^lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I stumbled across 3 🤬 going to my co workers house for new years last year.

It was 6 people (along with myself) walking into her apt and we saw panties, 🤬 , and two 🤬 in the living room on the love seat and on the floor. Everyone was like "WTF!". She called her roommate to come out her room to pick the 🤬 up. So, everyone went into her room and she had this big blue 🤬 on her tv stand and I was just done. lol. I walked into a house of freaks.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I stumbled across 3 🤬 going to my co workers house for new years last year.

It was 6 people (along with myself) walking into her apt and we saw panties, 🤬 , and two 🤬 in the living room on the love seat and on the floor. Everyone was like "WTF!". She called her roommate to come out her room to pick the 🤬 up. So, everyone went into her room and she had this big blue 🤬 on her tv stand and I was just done. lol. I walked into a house of freaks.

What type of New Years Party was this...rofl...

Some type of hood eyes wide shut?
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    What type of New Years Party was this...rofl...

Some type of hood eyes wide shut?

my 🤬 ... like I was shocked... Never would I think that I would walk into something like that.. :(
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    LOL i find 🤬 all the time, typically between the mattress and box spring, pillow, or they have a special box. This milf i was 🤬 a few months ago had a box, this 🤬 had whips, 🤬 beads, 🤬 's, vibrators, lotions,etc. She was all embarrassed when she saw me looking at it. lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lmao @ "🤬 yo couch"
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited November 2010
    In the couch lmao? Mines is in the panty drawer ;)