What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

LIL-KIM "Black Friday" Track got Nikki Minaj stans turning violent..

death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I wasn't ex[ecting much from Lil Kim in the way of lyrics but when I heard this 🤬 It really made me say Nikki gonna have to step her game up if she wants to continue this or drop it and move on with her career. Lyrically I don't think she's ready for LIL Kim yet..

I said this yesterday at my sister B-Day party and almost started a 🤬 riot.. The hate for Kim has reached Beyonce levels.. LOL

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    90's babies are idiots.

CASE CLOSED!
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Nicki Ninaj actually us to rap decent. Remember the "On the Come Up DVD's" ? Kim always been nice but let's not lie about it she's going after the Hot thing right now she wan't some shine. Personally both can't 🤬 with Foxy Brown

Broken Silence>>>>Kims Discography and anything Nicki Minaj.
  • death187sin
    edited November 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Nicki Ninaj actually us to rap decent. Remember the "On the Come Up DVD's" ? Kim always been nice but let's not lie about it she's going after the Hot thing right now she wan't some shine. Personally both can't 🤬 with Foxy Brown

Broken Silence>>>>Kims Discography and anything Nicki Minaj.

I heard some 🤬 wit foxy singing wit a Jamaican accent and it turned me the 🤬 off.. I like Nikki but you can walk on conquered ground with the person that did it before you's blueprint and then beef with them. Lil kim woulda looked like a complete ass if Nikki woulda just left it alone.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    90's babies are idiots.

CASE CLOSED!

Not all of them, but the vast majority of them 🤬 suck ass and 🤬 meat intellectually AND common sense-ually
  • death187sin
    edited November 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Not all of them, but the vast majority of them 🤬 suck ass and 🤬 meat intellectually AND common sense-ually

This is true..
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited December 2010
    90's babies are idiots.

CASE CLOSED!

93 til infinity
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    c'mon now. we all kno kim is tryin to tryin to revive her career by "beefin" wit nicki. the 🤬 is so blatant. man f this....

latifah, lyte, digga, eve>>>>>>>>>>kim, foxy, nicki, and any other femcee out now.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2010

get em barbies
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited December 2010
    smh @ the idiots who never give props when necessary.
    Nicki went in on Kim.People are having a hard time trying
    to accept that.