What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

9TH Wonder In 2010.

rip.dilla
rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Essence
Big-Remo-Entrapment-download.png

COVER.jpg

death-of-a-pop-star.jpg

I've copped the last one dropping next week, Dec. 21. His sound has improved on this one.

You hardly go wrong with Marsha Ambrosius.

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Props on the thread, I haven't been as big a fan of 9th since he left LB, sure he's still doing his thing though, I dig his stuff with Murs.
  • ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Props on the thread, I haven't been as big a fan of 9th since he left LB, sure he's still doing his thing though, I dig his stuff with Murs.

X2 on that...definately didnt know all this new stuff dropped...good lookin dilla :tu
  • Ishi
    Ishi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Nice drop haven't rocked to that much 9th since LB myself but ill check these out.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    props on this thread.

And lets not forget the joints with Thee Tom Hardy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

easily one of 9th' sickest beats!
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited December 2010
    I have not heard all his 🤬 this year but based off what I have heard 9th has fallen off hard. His beats on Fornever and Death of a Pop Star were bad, like very bad. He completely ruined both albums.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Chi-CityMembers Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    feeling that joint with Banner, Luda & Marsha. Will cop this album
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I have not heard all his 🤬 this year but based off what I have heard 9th has fallen off hard. His beats on Fornever and Death of a Pop Star were bad, like very bad. He completely ruined both albums.

Really? I didn't like Fornever, but I'm hearing he's changed his drums on 'Pop Star. Too bad, I've copped 'em already.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I actually heard 'Be with You' on the radio...

I had to double check and make sure it wasnt a CD in

How the 🤬 has no MAJOR rappers done a collab w/ 9th?????

i.e. Common, Kweli, Jay Elec, etc.

Skyzoo's '3Day High' is oneof my top 20 of the decade...