What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

trailer for season 3 of the jersey shore

TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    i dont think this season gonna be all that since there famous but who knows
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Everyone has became a caricature of themselves... Snookie is even dumber, Sammi is even more bitchier, J-Woww is even more aggressive, The Situation is even more 🤬 baggier? but dont get me wrong I will be watching
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    i love those sammi/jwow fights and wow at her decking ronnie, surprised he didn't hit her back. it looks good to me. and *dead* at that south park link. they stay clowning people lol, that was funny as hell, 🤬 cabbage lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    killap wrote: »
    Everyone has became a caricature of themselves... Snookie is even dumber, Sammi is even more bitchier, J-Woww is even more aggressive, The Situation is even more 🤬 baggier? but dont get me wrong I will be watching

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    who is the new chick?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    DAMN. the new chick got naked on the first day. she can get the 🤬 🤬 .
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    who is the new chick?

i think shes snooki's friend
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    the need to lay off the sammie n ronnie thing that 🤬 is boring to watch
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited December 2010
    lmao Ronnie getting punched... I fkn hate the whinnie as 🤬 🤬 Sammie, she's probably 🤬 cuz she got to see how dumb she was last season
  • jai'yesis
    jai'yesis Members Posts: 28
    edited December 2010
    That joke The Situation makes about having a 3some and Snookie leaves is like going to dinner and having chicken and salt and pepper and someone takes away the chicken is hilarious.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I thought the word '🤬 ' was on some ******, crakkker, 🤬 racial 🤬 . I had no idea people really call themselves guidos with pride

I kinda view this show as some kind of a sociological study. I don't know anyone like those people, so it's a whole new world for me

its going to be a 2 hour premiere too