What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Kinect is cool as fck.

Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin assMembers Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
Man I'm kickin and karate choppin, and that 🤬 takes pics of you actin a fool. Man I head-butt 🤬 and knee. Man errbody ned to get a kinect for christmas.
«1

Comments

  • your flynessyour flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Move is were its at because PS3 is better. Kinect only good for party games. Move has party and "core" games. If Im going to drop $150 for straight party gaming, the Wii is better for $50 more (which I already have and it collects dust)
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    yeah the eyetoy did all that last generation.i assume that you dont really follow gaming munny?
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    not really. I get my maddens and my modern warfares and my fifas and I'm straight.

    But no way in hell is the wii better than the Kinect.
  • -Karl--Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Get Black Ops, 🤬 .
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Why do y'all 🤬 stay on the KOA 🤬 when it comes to the XBOX? Undercover fan ass clowns
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    not really. I get my maddens and my modern warfares and my fifas and I'm straight.

    But no way in hell is the wii better than the Kinect.


    Karl, you got somebody to play FIFA with now. :D
  • BIGC129BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    i dunno ill tell you after my kids get up in a few hours and open there 360 and kinect 🤬 im geeked bout the new 360 cause my 🤬 broke on tuesday so but can give 2 🤬 less really bout the kinect....just wanna play black ops
  • -Karl--Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Karl, you got somebody to play FIFA with now. :D

    I just got FIFA 11 for christmas! : )
  • your flynessyour flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    not really. I get my maddens and my modern warfares and my fifas and I'm straight.

    But no way in hell is the wii better than the Kinect.

    You could be right and wrong at the same time.

    True Kinect is better at teh technical aspect of things (graphics, technology), but when it comes to the fun factor of which both are competing in (Kinect vs Wii, not 360 as a whole) Wii got it on lock
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    -Karl- wrote: »
    I just got FIFA 11 for Guy Fawkes Day! : )

    fixed. cuz brits dont celebrate real christmas
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    Why do y'all 🤬 stay on the KOA 🤬 when it comes to the XBOX? Undercover fan ass clowns

    Sony console owners have been defensive this entire gen for some reason.

    Just giving props to another console they consider a direct shot at them personally.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Kinect hacks > than Kinect games
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    fixed. cuz brits dont celebrate real christmas



    Arm..........that's early November
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Get Black Ops, 🤬 .

    I am. I got the gist card to game stop, I'm gettin black ops.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    merry christmas josie wales
  • -Karl--Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    fixed. cuz brits dont celebrate real christmas

    Remember, remember the fifth of November
    Gunpowder, treason and plot
    I see no reason why gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot

    Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent
    To blow up the King and the Parliament
    Three score barrels of powder below
    Poor old England to overthrow
    By 🤬 's providence he was catched
    With a dark lantern and burning match
    Holloa boys, holloa boys
    🤬 save the King!
    Hip hip hooray!
    Hip hip hooray!

    A penny loaf to feed ol' Pope
    A farthing cheese to choke him
    A pint of beer to rinse it down
    A 🤬 of sticks to burn him
    Burn him in a tub of tar
    Burn him like a blazing star
    Burn his body from his head
    Then we'll say ol' Pope is dead.
    Hip hip hooray!
    Hip hip hooray!



    Will Munny wrote: »
    I am. I got the gist card to game stop, I'm gettin black ops.
    Sweet, I'm gunna 🤬 you up if I ever catch you lurking in my timezone.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Why wouldn't we be just on the same team in Black Cops? I ain't got a mic right now though.

    But for real son, I'm gonna make you cry in FIFA.
  • renagade410.renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Kinect hacks > than Kinect games

    only reason im getting a kinect tbh....that and my girl want them stupid ass dancin games smh
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    merry christmas josie wales

    merry christmas e2s
  • -Karl--Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why wouldn't we be just on the same team in Black Cops? I ain't got a mic right now though.

    But for real son, I'm gonna make you cry in FIFA.


    Yeah, we should be.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Yeah, we should be.

    Alright perfect. I can be batman, you can be Robin. n/h.

    I'll probably go buy it tomorrow.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    focus wrote: »
    Sony console owners have been defensive this entire gen for some reason.

    Just giving props to another console they consider a direct shot at them personally.

    You would have a point if it was only Sony console owners saying that Kinect is 🤬 .I guess you missed out where plent of 360/Wii owners said that Kinect is garbage huh?

    Maybe kinect is 🤬 and 360 owners just defend every thing that MS does because they are fanboys?

    All motion controls are trash.Move,the Wii mote and Kinect so once again you are wrong.It's just that Xbots are the ones (beside wiitards) who gas the motion tech they have more.Your logic as usual is flawed.

    BTW,Soccer = 🤬 .Might want to get that 2K11 Munny and play a game based on a heterosexual sport.You too joshua.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    focus wrote: »
    Sony console owners have been defensive this entire gen for some reason.

    .......................
  • Indy8503 HDIndy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited December 2010
    ain't nothing wrong with FIFA one of the best sports game u could play and I hardly ever watch futbol.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol @ quoting yourself just to try prove an idiotic generalization.

    ford focus is truly the return of BigC(oon)
Sign In or Register to comment.