What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

[email protected] selling my battlefield bc2

The JackalThe Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
For 🤬 🤬 as blackops. 🤬 was a 🤬 thinking

Comments

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol cosign, they added so many new maps to BC2, and they dont even charge for new maps like other games
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    how is that expansion Vietnam?
  • The JackalThe Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Man im seeling my 🤬 blackops and getting battlefield back. How is the vietnam expansion tho?
    edited December 2010
    Worst 🤬 is I picked up mag and that 🤬 is staright ass 🤬 . Im smacking any 🤬 who claims this is a halfway decent game
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited December 2010
    lol @ Medal of Honor and MAG
  • renagade410.renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    with all the hype about this game i decided to pick it up....on the 360 tho hopefully its the same as the ps3 version
  • DaFifthElementDaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    PC will be getting Hastings any day now....PS3 will most likely get it last :(
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The Jackal wrote: »
    Man im seeling my 🤬 blackops and getting battlefield back. How is the vietnam expansion tho?

very bad mistake
    edited December 2010
    PC will be getting Hastings any day now....PS3 will most likely get it last :(

whats that a new map?

Yo Jackal whats yo PSN? that Rome6023 wasnt signed on for like 5 months so I deleted it
    edited December 2010
    whats that a new map?

Yo Jackal whats yo PSN? that Rome6023 wasnt signed on for like 5 months so I deleted it

That's it. Before my ps3 was broke so you must have deleted then. Now that my semster over I stay playing it. On assassin creed wave right now. And im 🤬 I wanted my rematch in marvel but I lost all my dlc games
    edited December 2010
    The Jackal wrote: »
    That's it. Before my ps3 was broke so you must have deleted then. Now that my semster over I stay playing it. On assassin creed wave right now. And im 🤬 I wanted my rematch in marvel but I lost all my dlc games

you can re-download them for free from the PSN store, you know that right? Just go to view download list at the top right
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    im havin fun with black ops, wats so great about this 🤬 ?
    edited December 2010
    im havin fun with black ops, wats so great about this 🤬 ?

Its not really for COD fans, most people who enjoy the "arcade" style gameplay of COD wont like BF

BF isnt all "simulation" though its made to be fun, its just more realistic than COD