What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

145791056

Comments

  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Im bouts to get some sleep too im on West-coast time

    You know damn well King James was a 🤬 , and you know Seti go hard at everybody that with pan Afrikan nationalism. Your ass too in love with Israel to understand the science behind the source.

    I get atchu tomorrow.

    Ok...King James was a 🤬 ...and? We dont venerate King James nor is he viewed as a prophet. Um...thats why we learn Hebrew...to read the original document. The only reason we deal with the biblical mistranslation is to be able to talk with English speakers and point out the differences between the original (Tanach) and the copy of a copy ( KJV ).

    Like I said, I'll be impressed with what yall saying when Seti has the audacity to totally abandon the comfort of his Western lifestyle to repatriate to Egypt, tell the Egyptian Arabs in charge they're fake to their faces and then basically live there under RBG law and not the modern state of Egypt's law. I could understand why his rhetoric may impress some people, but anybody who is a REAL DEAL pan-Afcranist knows that the African Hebrew Israelites are the first and largest group of kidnapped Africans to repatriate. Our CAPITAL is in Dimona, but we are all over Africa AND THE ENTIRE GLOBE. I'm not talking about Hebrew Israelites in general, I'm talking about US. We dont try to convert people to be Israelites, we network with ALL PEOPLE (starting with but not limited to Africans) in order that WE ALL BE FREE. As far as being in love with Israel, yeah I'm in love with my nation (not the State of Israel) but we overstand that our roots are before Israel and before Kemet. We are etheric beings in the image of the Creator first, the Adamic race second and Hebrew Israelites last.This perspective is why a lot of fring Hebrew groups, the cultish types you posted videos of- dont like us either. Oh well....


    As for understanding the science of the "source", you need to do more independent research man. I have studied your science more than you. Thats how I know that Hebraic thought is rooted in the Fertile Crescent NOT the Nile Valley. The problem is that your knowledge is stunted and development arrested because you let another man limit what you learn and define things you have no experiential knowledge of for you.


    Were on record for going hard. Yall dudes could do the same or maybe better if you learned humility and removed the snakes from your own garden instead of always looking for enemies amongst different flavors of your own people. Its foolish. Time and opportunity have proven that your leader will preach to the crowd but he lowers his eyes and his tone when it comes to the "crackas" he foams about. This is not a theory; its on VIDEO! I'd be dumb to say everybody in your circle has bad intentions or a lack of knowledge, but its much dumber of you to let your emotions, misguided loyalties and prejudices blind you to the obvious signs of infiltration.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    For the record.

    Soul Vegetarian's food is banging. Had a hella long wait though, but it was crowded, and it was worth the wait.

    I am not a vegan, but a vegetarian and I find it hard to find good food to eat when I go out. If you are ever in ATL or the Chi definitely stop in. Plus the people are respectful and pleasant.

    Props to the African Hebrews in Jerusalem and the Jewel in the desert. Even if you disagree with them, you have to respect and show them love for all the good that they do.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    back for a moment:

    The word of 🤬 is love, not hatred, not the slander of another man..


    looooooooooooooooooool

    u've quite clearly never read the bible or any holy book for that matter in your whole enite life.

    pick up and bible, theres way too many scriptures prooving you compeltely and utterly wrong, go to a bible search n searh the words "🤬 and hate" aif you dont believe me.

    🤬 was'nt even just harsh to other nations, he was harshest to his own people (the israelites) dont make me post scriptures.

    n alot of the porphets and apostles were straight up murderes, and men of war....have never even read the bible ?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    u outta control, and so is anybody else that cosign that vid.maybe you should post another one that goes with the point you r trying to make.

    here are direct responses from black woman themselves...



    and like i said, dont make me post scriptures...because they cut the woman deep.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    For the record.

    Soul Vegetarian's food is banging. Had a hella long wait though, but it was crowded, and it was worth the wait.

    I am not a vegan, but a vegetarian and I find it hard to find good food to eat when I go out. If you are ever in ATL or the Chi definitely stop in. Plus the people are respectful and pleasant.

    Props to the African Hebrews in Jerusalem and the Jewel in the desert. Even if you disagree with them, you have to respect and show them love for all the good that they do.

    Yeah...they slow in Chicago cause I aint on the grill no more LOL....Appreciate the support. We aint perfect but we do sincerely love our people and have endured great hardships to demonstrate it.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    here are direct responses from black woman themselves...



    and like i said, dont make me post scriptures...because they cut the woman deep.

    You right but scriptiurally GMS has to be a bit more balanced in their delivery because all the mess started with the Brothers. The queens are spitting it raw and I think more sister to sister to talk like that will work better than all the rough talk. Especially how the first sister was expressing herself. But let me post up some scripture for you to demonstate the need for balance.


    Isaiah 3:1-For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,

    2-The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,

    3-The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

    4-And I will give children [to be] their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

    5-And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

    6-When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, [saying], Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and [let] this ruin [be] under thy hand:

    12- [As for] my people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

    16-Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing [as] they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

    17-Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

    24- And it shall come to pass, [that] instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; [and] burning instead of beauty.

    25-Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

    BUT about the delivery of such information...

    Prov. 14:17 [He that is] soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.

    Prov. 22:24 Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:

    25 Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.

    Prov 29:22 An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

    Prov. 15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.


    ITS ABOUT BALANCE AHKEE. THE BROTHERS HAVE GOOD POINTS THAT ARE RIGHT. BUT THEIR DELIVERY IN THE POSTED VIDEOS ARE DEAD RIGHT. SOMETIMES IT AINT WHAT YOU SAY ITS HOW YOU SAY IT.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    smh @ rap talkin bad about the south but yall have "clowns" like that. cmon son. gtfohwtbs. you slippin baby.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Ok...King James was a 🤬 ...and? We dont venerate King James nor is he viewed as a prophet. Um...thats why we learn Hebrew...to read the original document. The only reason we deal with the biblical mistranslation is to be able to talk with English speakers and point out the differences between the original (Tanach) and the copy of a copy ( KJV ).

    Like I said, I'll be impressed with what yall saying when Seti has the audacity to totally abandon the comfort of his Western lifestyle to repatriate to Egypt, tell the Egyptian Arabs in charge they're fake to their faces and then basically live there under RBG law and not the modern state of Egypt's law. I could understand why his rhetoric may impress some people, but anybody who is a REAL DEAL pan-Afcranist knows that the African Hebrew Israelites are the first and largest group of kidnapped Africans to repatriate. Our CAPITAL is in Dimona, but we are all over Africa AND THE ENTIRE GLOBE. I'm not talking about Hebrew Israelites in general, I'm talking about US. We dont try to convert people to be Israelites, we network with ALL PEOPLE (starting with but not limited to Africans) in order that WE ALL BE FREE. As far as being in love with Israel, yeah I'm in love with my nation (not the State of Israel) but we overstand that our roots are before Israel and before Kemet. We are etheric beings in the image of the Creator first, the Adamic race second and Hebrew Israelites last.This perspective is why a lot of fring Hebrew groups, the cultish types you posted videos of- dont like us either. Oh well....


    As for understanding the science of the "source", you need to do more independent research man. I have studied your science more than you. Thats how I know that Hebraic thought is rooted in the Fertile Crescent NOT the Nile Valley. The problem is that your knowledge is stunted and development arrested because you let another man limit what you learn and define things you have no experiential knowledge of for you.


    Were on record for going hard. Yall dudes could do the same or maybe better if you learned humility and removed the snakes from your own garden instead of always looking for enemies amongst different flavors of your own people. Its foolish. Time and opportunity have proven that your leader will preach to the crowd but he lowers his eyes and his tone when it comes to the "crackas" he foams about. This is not a theory; its on VIDEO! I'd be dumb to say everybody in your circle has bad intentions or a lack of knowledge, but its much dumber of you to let your emotions, misguided loyalties and prejudices blind you to the obvious signs of infiltration.

    Its just laughable to me that you continually bring up phallics & 🤬 in every thread that i make, thats very strange to me considering that you Hejews are always qouting out of a king James bible. king James was a known homosexual.

    Your obsession with Seti is equally disturbing, a simple Seti video can erage you untill you pen a 1000+ word diatribe thats impossible to read in an entire lunchbreak.

    You keep bragging about Dimona, but you never mention that its next to a nuclear plant, so when your babies are born with 3 legs and wings growing out of their backs how will you feel??

    Get off the "cracka" sensitivity, your ignorant ass has used the word "🤬 " with equal vitriol even after being asked politely not to...hypocrite.

    Dont worry about RBG or BPC, clean up your own backyard and deal with the savage Hebrews that chant "🤬 🤬 🤬 " at Black women and who call Black brothers "Monkeys".

    I have never seen anybody rooted in Kemetian science stand on a corner in a halloween costume and say that some 🤬 🤬 is going to 🤬 all the Edomites.

    Go deal with the lunitic teachings of the great Millstone before you worry about Seti,


    I dont thump bible's or act like the Bible is some all-knowing immaculate text of wisdom, you stick to your biblical scripture while us non-zealots use a myriad of texts with tangible wisdom that can better our condition.

    ..and since you stay fascinated with that 🤬 🤬 , heres some for you
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    smh @ rap talkin bad about the south but yall have "clowns" like that. cmon son. gtfohwtbs. you slippin baby.
    🤬 fool, im in L.A. thats NY.

    You should slap yourself.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    You right but scriptiurally GMS has to be a bit more balanced in their delivery because all the mess started with the Brothers. The queens are spitting it raw and I think more sister to sister to talk like that will work better than all the rough talk. Especially how the first sister was expressing herself. But let me post up some scripture for you to demonstate the need for balance.


    Isaiah 3:1-For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,

    2-The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,

    3-The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

    4-And I will give children [to be] their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

    5-And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

    6-When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, [saying], Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and [let] this ruin [be] under thy hand:

    12- [As for] my people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

    16-Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing [as] they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

    17-Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

    24- And it shall come to pass, [that] instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; [and] burning instead of beauty.

    25-Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

    BUT about the delivery of such information...

    Prov. 14:17 [He that is] soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.

    Prov. 22:24 Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:

    25 Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.

    Prov 29:22 An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

    Prov. 15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.


    ITS ABOUT BALANCE AHKEE. THE BROTHERS HAVE GOOD POINTS THAT ARE RIGHT. BUT THEIR DELIVERY IN THE POSTED VIDEOS ARE DEAD RIGHT. SOMETIMES IT AINT WHAT YOU SAY ITS HOW YOU SAY IT.

    ye i agree...they be wildin sometimes lol...ive learn alot from them tho, n alot of them have wives to...but they shud work on their delivery at times n balance it a lil more...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Its

    ..and since you stay fascinated with that 🤬 🤬 , heres some for you

    lmaaaoooo, yo the conforter is a damn demon.

    the illuminati paid that dude of n gave him millions to stop teaching the word right...

    watch them videos of him clubbing and making rap videos n 🤬 ,hes riding round in suv's and maybachs n 🤬 actin like he jay-z...dude is out of his mind, theres alot of division bewteen the hebrew israelites brothers...but that comforter is on some 🤬 lol.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Gross generalizations there. Theres bad Hebrews just like there's bad versions of any other label someone wants to claim. Within every group formed in response to institutionalized oppression there are send-offs implanted to cast a negative light and obscure the true ones.

    All true, but if these American cats are all you ever run into, how can anyone ever expect see anything but the hatred?

    Just like if the only Muslim a man runs into in his life is declaring jihad on the US and building bombs, how can one NOT judge Muslims if every interaction with them is this way? (which is precisely how the media currently portrays them).

    The African Hebrews in Israel appear to be considerably different than the Americans that claim to be Black Hebrews standing on street corners spitting venom at passer-bys.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Its just laughable to me that you continually bring up phallics & 🤬 in every thread that i make, thats very strange to me considering that you Hejews are always qouting out of a king James bible. king James was a known homosexual.

    I allready cleared up the King james or English translation thing allready. We use it for the sake of english speakers and we also teach about the mistranslations in it. We also point out not only his gayness but the family problems and socio-political climate that motivated him to butcher the ancient Hebrew texts.


    Your obsession with Seti is equally disturbing, a simple Seti video can erage you untill you pen a 1000+ word diatribe thats impossible to read in an entire lunchbreak.

    Who says Im obsessed or enraged? Thats your opinion bruh. I type a lot of 🤬 because I can type fast and I like to write. Everything I write here and other places is going into a book Im working on. I get paid to write so I dont require lunch breaks.


    You keep bragging about Dimona, but you never mention that its next to a nuclear plant, so when your babies are born with 3 legs and wings growing out of their backs how will you feel??

    Its been 40 years and that aint happened. Our consumption of kelp and other parts of our national nutrition standard abate radiation poisoning. Also, Dimona is just the center. We are all over Israel, the rest of Africa and the world at large. The nuclear facility is not close to the central k'far (village) anyway. Were working on moving the K'far haShalom to a different location with the millions in tofu money we been stacking so that will be a non-issue soon anyway.


    Get off the "cracka" sensitivity, your ignorant ass has used the word "🤬 " with equal vitriol even after being asked politely not to...hypocrite.

    A 🤬 is what a 🤬 does. Its not a racical thing, it relates to a persons character. Using the term "black" to describe yourself is worse. The "cracka" made that up too along with your perception of what race is...Hypocrite.


    Dont worry about RBG or BPC, clean up your own backyard and deal with the savage Hebrews that chant "🤬 🤬 🤬 " at Black women and who call Black brothers "Monkeys".

    You dont rep what RBG stands for in totality. I'm cool with some RBG's and all kinds of other cats as long as they approach with respect. My brother Zarakyah does a lot of work with them and they dont be on all that rah rah 🤬 you coming with. War has its place and so does dimplomacy. get balanced.
    What make you think we aint talked to them GMS cats and other fringe groups like them? They wont listen to us because we wont eat animals, wership jesus or wait in America for the ships of Tarshish to pick us up. But relations are improving step by step. Some of those 🤬 are plants though so we cant do nothing about that. Agents are in all movements. Thats just the sad reality.


    I have never seen anybody rooted in Kemetian science stand on a corner in a halloween costume and say that some 🤬 🤬 is going to 🤬 all the Edomites.

    I've never seen anybody TRULY rooted in Kemetian science act like you neither have I seen anybody TRULY rooted in Hebrew science dress up in halloween costumes and yell on corners. You dudes dont own the patent on Kemetic spirituality and neither does GMS own a patent on Hebraic spirituality.Your itty bityy clique STAYS violating the principles you espouse. Hypocrites come in all colors and creeds


    Go deal with the lunitic teachings of the great Millstone before you worry about Seti,


    I dont thump bible's or act like the Bible is some all-knowing immaculate text of wisdom, you stick to your biblical scripture while us non-zealots use a myriad of texts with tangible wisdom that can better our condition.

    I never said the Bible is some all-knowing, immaculate text of wisdom so direct that statement to whoever said it. It is your stupid assumption that i/we dont read a myriad of texts to find solutions. Its just like how yall do (or are supposed to do) in that you are rooted in the expression of Universal truth that fits your soul and then you branch out into other stuff to strengthen your foundation. You have come at me with a lot of hate off top because of some really offensive assumptions and prejudgements that I have corrected you on and you have ignored. I never even paid no attention to that due seti until you posted that vid. I was all ears and open to hear him at first but the dude is just inaccurate and on some agent provocatuer-ish 🤬 . this has nothing to do with where he says his heritage is or what he believes in. I dont discriminate. You made it into some kind of spiritual/nationalist movement beef and when its all said and done you still havent shown and proved why what you are talking about is better than me. Anybody that been in this sub-forum the last little stretch of free time I had knows that I build with all kinds of cats. i dont give a 🤬 what you call yourself or what group you are in. What is your character as an individual and what works about what were talking about. Im on record for searching for common ground and you look like a 🤬 trying to paint me some other way. I provided you with a perspective more than a few times that there is a vital link between ancient fertile Crescent civilization and Nile valley civilization and you ignored it.

    ..and since you stay fascinated with that 🤬 🤬 , heres some for you[

    Ok..a 🤬 Hebrew...so? Theres 🤬 people who call themselves all kinds of 🤬 . Our laws forbid that. Your wall writings and texts in a few different dynasties support homosexuality and even use it in the mythology. Im sure thats not indicative of the whole of Nile Valley civilization but its there. Just like some of the ancient Hebrews were on that 🤬 too. Your clique glosses over the bad parts of yall history. We try to figure ours out so we dont keep making the same mistakes. Israel and Egypt fell because they became corrupted at some point. that dont take away from their original greatness. Furthermore you know damn well Seti STAYS talking that 🤬 🤬 about other peoples faith yet nobody else has literal stories of their diety or dieties trying to 🤬 one another and skeeting in their own mouths. I post that 🤬 to illustrate some powerful science from this day and time: DONT START NONE WONT BE NONE and WHENEVER YOU POINT YOUR FINGER THERE ARE 4 POINTING BACK.

    Yall movement is a baby and people like you in it are 🤬 it up because you dont really understand the point of it all. We different organs of the same body of people. grow the 🤬 up and tell Seti I told him to do the same. You keep name dropping dr. Ben but yall are EXTRA disrespectful to his legacy with the way you conduct yourselves. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT YOUR OPPRESSOR USING HIS OWN MIND.


    /QUOTE]
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    All true, but if these American cats are all you ever run into, how can anyone ever expect see anything but the hatred?

    Just like if the only Muslim a man runs into in his life is declaring jihad on the US and building bombs, how can one NOT judge Muslims if every interaction with them is this way? (which is precisely how the media currently portrays them).

    The African Hebrews in Israel appear to be considerably different than the Americans that claim to be Black Hebrews standing on street corners spitting venom at passer-bys.

    A normal and level-headed person such as yourself can make that kind of assessment but the wild-eyed, rabid, bible quoter's have become so hyper-sensitive due to cult-brainwashing that they assume a posted video is somehow a representation of themselves....tragic...conquered by religion.

    They are a trolls dream come true, easy to bait and obsessive to a fault...if you ever get tired of networking and kicking hiphop in the Reason just come back here and tease/taunt the Jesus-Freaks, Holy-Hebrews, and Maniac-Muslims..its easy and fun :)
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Its just laughable to me that you continually bring up phallics & 🤬 in every thread that i make, thats very strange to me considering that you Hejews are always qouting out of a king James bible. king James was a known homosexual.

    I allready cleared up the King james or English translation thing allready. We use it for the sake of english speakers and we also teach about the mistranslations in it. We also point out not only his gayness but the family problems and socio-political climate that motivated him to butcher the ancient Hebrew texts.


    Your obsession with Seti is equally disturbing, a simple Seti video can erage you untill you pen a 1000+ word diatribe thats impossible to read in an entire lunchbreak.

    Who says Im obsessed or enraged? Thats your opinion bruh. I type a lot of 🤬 because I can type fast and I like to write. Everything I write here and other places is going into a book Im working on. I get paid to write so I dont require lunch breaks.


    You keep bragging about Dimona, but you never mention that its next to a nuclear plant, so when your babies are born with 3 legs and wings growing out of their backs how will you feel??

    Its been 40 years and that aint happened. Our consumption of kelp and other parts of our national nutrition standard abate radiation poisoning. Also, Dimona is just the center. We are all over Israel, the rest of Africa and the world at large. The nuclear facility is not close to the central k'far (village) anyway. Were working on moving the K'far haShalom to a different location with the millions in tofu money we been stacking so that will be a non-issue soon anyway.


    Get off the "cracka" sensitivity, your ignorant ass has used the word "🤬 " with equal vitriol even after being asked politely not to...hypocrite.

    A 🤬 is what a 🤬 does. Its not a racical thing, it relates to a persons character. Using the term "black" to describe yourself is worse. The "cracka" made that up too along with your perception of what race is...Hypocrite.


    Dont worry about RBG or BPC, clean up your own backyard and deal with the savage Hebrews that chant "🤬 🤬 🤬 " at Black women and who call Black brothers "Monkeys".

    You dont rep what RBG stands for in totality. I'm cool with some RBG's and all kinds of other cats as long as they approach with respect. My brother Zarakyah does a lot of work with them and they dont be on all that rah rah 🤬 you coming with. War has its place and so does dimplomacy. get balanced.
    What make you think we aint talked to them GMS cats and other fringe groups like them? They wont listen to us because we wont eat animals, wership jesus or wait in America for the ships of Tarshish to pick us up. But relations are improving step by step. Some of those 🤬 are plants though so we cant do nothing about that. Agents are in all movements. Thats just the sad reality.


    I have never seen anybody rooted in Kemetian science stand on a corner in a halloween costume and say that some 🤬 🤬 is going to 🤬 all the Edomites.

    I've never seen anybody TRULY rooted in Kemetian science act like you neither have I seen anybody TRULY rooted in Hebrew science dress up in halloween costumes and yell on corners. You dudes dont own the patent on Kemetic spirituality and neither does GMS own a patent on Hebraic spirituality.Your itty bityy clique STAYS violating the principles you espouse. Hypocrites come in all colors and creeds


    Go deal with the lunitic teachings of the great Millstone before you worry about Seti,


    I dont thump bible's or act like the Bible is some all-knowing immaculate text of wisdom, you stick to your biblical scripture while us non-zealots use a myriad of texts with tangible wisdom that can better our condition.

    I never said the Bible is some all-knowing, immaculate text of wisdom so direct that statement to whoever said it. It is your stupid assumption that i/we dont read a myriad of texts to find solutions. Its just like how yall do (or are supposed to do) in that you are rooted in the expression of Universal truth that fits your soul and then you branch out into other stuff to strengthen your foundation. You have come at me with a lot of hate off top because of some really offensive assumptions and prejudgements that I have corrected you on and you have ignored. I never even paid no attention to that due seti until you posted that vid. I was all ears and open to hear him at first but the dude is just inaccurate and on some agent provocatuer-ish 🤬 . this has nothing to do with where he says his heritage is or what he believes in. I dont discriminate. You made it into some kind of spiritual/nationalist movement beef and when its all said and done you still havent shown and proved why what you are talking about is better than me. Anybody that been in this sub-forum the last little stretch of free time I had knows that I build with all kinds of cats. i dont give a 🤬 what you call yourself or what group you are in. What is your character as an individual and what works about what were talking about. Im on record for searching for common ground and you look like a 🤬 trying to paint me some other way. I provided you with a perspective more than a few times that there is a vital link between ancient fertile Crescent civilization and Nile valley civilization and you ignored it.

    ..and since you stay fascinated with that 🤬 🤬 , heres some for you[

    Ok..a 🤬 Hebrew...so? Theres 🤬 people who call themselves all kinds of 🤬 . Our laws forbid that. Your wall writings and texts in a few different dynasties support homosexuality and even use it in the mythology. Im sure thats not indicative of the whole of Nile Valley civilization but its there. Just like some of the ancient Hebrews were on that 🤬 too. Your clique glosses over the bad parts of yall history. We try to figure ours out so we dont keep making the same mistakes. Israel and Egypt fell because they became corrupted at some point. that dont take away from their original greatness. Furthermore you know damn well Seti STAYS talking that 🤬 🤬 about other peoples faith yet nobody else has literal stories of their diety or dieties trying to 🤬 one another and skeeting in their own mouths. I post that 🤬 to illustrate some powerful science from this day and time: DONT START NONE WONT BE NONE and WHENEVER YOU POINT YOUR FINGER THERE ARE 4 POINTING BACK.

    Yall movement is a bay and people like you in it are 🤬 it up because you dont really understand the point of it all. We different organs of the same body of people. grow the 🤬 up and tell Seti I told him to do the same. You keep name dropping dr. Ben but yall are EXTRA disrespectful to his legacy with the way you conduct yourselves. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT YOUR OPPRESSOR USING HIS OWN MIND.


    /QUOTE]

    Summarize that 🤬 🤬 , this aint Sunday school.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    All true, but if these American cats are all you ever run into, how can anyone ever expect see anything but the hatred?

    Just like if the only Muslim a man runs into in his life is declaring jihad on the US and building bombs, how can one NOT judge Muslims if every interaction with them is this way? (which is precisely how the media currently portrays them).

    The African Hebrews in Israel appear to be considerably different than the Americans that claim to be Black Hebrews standing on street corners spitting venom at passer-bys.

    Bad apples in every bunch. Whatever people call themselves, most of them have weak mentalities. I keeps it real- its even people like that in my immediate cipher. Its a bit different with us on how we can deal with that because of our unique blend of nationalism and spirituality. Do we try to love the fool out of them or kick 'em to the curb. its case by case. But see alot of movements that you see on some controversy 🤬 🤬 , Hebrew or otherwise, are composed of mostly weak minded people (most with good hearts) who are following wolves in sheeps clothing. Bullshitters allways have a way of shooting themselves in the foot anyway though.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Some people are easily impressed, judahlu is like every Hebrew i have come across thus far.......delusional.


    Hebrews are a bunch of delusional brothers who rely on fairytales to build their self esteem and this is the simple truth, my Ghanaian brother/sister in the other thread said the same thing and contrary to judahs paragraph on Hebrew influence in Ghana, basically reiterated what i said in the first place, the only Africans who take this whole Hebrew cult seriously your 'Igbos' and certainly not all of them. And now as a Yoruba with Igbor relatives freinds etc, i'm pretty aware of why they seem to claim Hebrew descendance, and its more to do with the bible than any stone cold evidence.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »

    Summarize that 🤬 🤬 , this aint Sunday school.

    Whatever, 🤬 .....Reading is fundamental.


    How bout this summary? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE 🤬 YOURE TALKING ABOUT. YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND MISCALCULATIONS WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Some people are easily impressed, judahlu is like every Hebrew i have come across thus far.......delusional.


    Hebrews are a bunch of delusional brothers who rely on fairytales to build their self esteem and this is the simple truth, my Ghanaian brother/sister in the other thread said the same thing and contrary to judahs paragraph on Hebrew influence in Ghana, basically reiterated what i said in the first place, the only Africans who take this whole Hebrew cult seriously your 'Igbos' and certainly not all of them. And now as a Yoruba with Igbor relatives freinds etc, i'm pretty aware of why they seem to claim Hebrew descendance, and its more to do with the bible than any stone cold evidence.

    Explain in exact terms what I am delusional about, provide evidence of that. provide a shred of evidence that there were never any Hebrews in Ghana beyond your hearsay. Otherwise, you just full of 🤬 like your pal. You cant fade me with all that empty rhetoric you spitting. Now go give Xango a bottle of rum and some chicken blood. maybe he'll help you come up with some more 🤬 statements. On second thought..never mind. You probably one of damballa's chil;dren aint ya, SNAKE BOY?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Some people are easily impressed, judahlu is like every Hebrew i have come across thus far.......delusional.


    Hebrews are a bunch of delusional brothers who rely on fairytales to build their self esteem and this is the simple truth, my Ghanaian brother/sister in the other thread said the same thing and contrary to judahs paragraph on Hebrew influence in Ghana, basically reiterated what i said in the first place, the only Africans who take this whole Hebrew cult seriously your 'Igbos' and certainly not all of them. And now as a Yoruba with Igbor relatives freinds etc, i'm pretty aware of why they seem to claim Hebrew descendance, and its more to do with the bible than any stone cold evidence.

    stone cold evidence is impossible on all sides...

    for exmaple...i cud post up plenty of videos and articles prooving west africans descended fromt he hebrew israeliet, includign scripture to back it up..

    but then you could easy to the same to dissprove my claims...

    u get me ?

    so who is to say whos sources are more credible or reliable...

    so how do we find truth...

    its sought out through the spirit...i mean...threads liek this aint gon convince or changed nobodies mind, so really all this back n forth bickering is futile...most people got they midn made up already.

    you n hrap can believe in baal, baphomet, lucifer or whatever ancient diety you giv you prasies to unknowingly...and we'll praise the most high.

    it is what it is.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Some people are easily impressed, judahlu is like every Hebrew i have come across thus far.......delusional.


    Hebrews are a bunch of delusional brothers who rely on fairytales to build their self esteem and this is the simple truth, my Ghanaian brother/sister in the other thread said the same thing and contrary to judahs paragraph on Hebrew influence in Ghana, basically reiterated what i said in the first place, the only Africans who take this whole Hebrew cult seriously your 'Igbos' and certainly not all of them. And now as a Yoruba with Igbor relatives freinds etc, i'm pretty aware of why they seem to claim Hebrew descendance, and its more to do with the bible than any stone cold evidence.

    dimona_control_room.jpg


    ^^Of all the religious cults they have the best costumes.

    We are going to put something together over the weekend and mop them up some more, one of them is even trying to rap on youtube!!

    They should take the ones in New York and relocate them next to a nuclear weapons facility for being dissrespectful.
    mushroom-cloud.jpg
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    then 🤬 ....plain and simple.

    don't take part of the quote and ignore the 🤬 that you were wrong about. you are talking 🤬 an internet forum...plain and simple...🤬 your apparently meaningless life.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Explain in exact terms what I am delusional about, provide evidence of that. provide a shred of evidence that there were never any Hebrews in Ghana beyond your hearsay. Otherwise, you just full of 🤬 like your pal. You cant fade me with all that empty rhetoric you spitting. Now go give Xango a bottle of rum and some chicken blood. maybe he'll help you come up with some more 🤬 statements. On second thought..never mind. You probably one of damballa's chil;dren aint ya, SNAKE BOY?


    Way to go you stay trying to avoid my point.


    What is your belief that a large portion of Ghanaians were Hebrews based on, you've already had Ghanaians disagreeing with you
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    stone cold evidence is impossible on all sides...

    for exmaple...i cud post up plenty of videos and articles prooving west africans descended fromt he hebrew israeliet, includign scripture to back it up..

    but then you could easy to the same to dissprove my claims...

    u get me ?

    so who is to say whos sources are more credible or reliable...

    so how do we find truth...

    its sought out through the spirit...i mean...threads liek this aint gon convince or changed nobodies mind, so really all this back n forth bickering is futile...most people got they midn made up already.

    you n hrap can believe in baal, baphomet, lucifer or whatever ancient diety you giv you prasies to unknowingly...and we'll praise the most high.

    it is what it is.

    Scriptures? brother you can't be serious, you just prove my point the only documents Hebrews ever quote to validate their beliefs is the Holy Bible like thats enough.


    Fam your Igbo aren't you?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    stone cold evidence is impossible on all sides...

    for exmaple...i cud post up plenty of videos and articles prooving west africans descended fromt he hebrew israeliet, includign scripture to back it up..

    but then you could easy to the same to dissprove my claims...

    u get me ?

    so who is to say whos sources are more credible or reliable...

    so how do we find truth...

    its sought out through the spirit...i mean...threads liek this aint gon convince or changed nobodies mind, so really all this back n forth bickering is futile...most people got they midn made up already.

    you n hrap can believe in baal, baphomet, lucifer or whatever ancient diety you giv you prasies to unknowingly...and we'll praise the most high.

    it is what it is.
    My wise brother, i don not believe in lucifer, baal, beelzebulb, Satan Clause, Serapis, Moses, or the golden calf.

    I believe in YHWH, and the infinite wisdom within the Talmud.

    I believe in my mighty anscestors who were Geonim......

    What you thought i was Craft??