What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

OK, At What Point Do We Just Admit Obama's a 🤬 ?

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    ol curious george lookin Obama. I never had any support behind that 🤬 since the primaries. When that 🤬 threw my patnaz Rev Wright & Farrakhan under the bus just appease whites and jews I was through. i put my support behind a sista with much integrity who wouldn't compromise it for any one and that was Cynthia Mckinny

Fam, He called dude the messiah, Thats kinda Crazy lol. And he didnt Throw him under the bus, he just defused a potentially Bad press situation, didnt say anything Bad about Farrakhan............Rev Wirght, now Rev Wright was Trippin. Not so much wat He was sayin (Cuz it was for the Most part tru) but they way he was handlin it. He SHould of just Fell Back. Obama was defendin dude at First, But hwe was makin it more hot for him. Dude was trynna make History. That was more important than any other Political Statement anybody was makin, wheather it be tru or not
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Anyone read anything about Obama and neuro-linguistic programming?

Kind of does explain why people think he's great even if he fvcks everything up.

I'll have to do some more of my own reading on NLP and read/watch his speeches myself.

From what I do know about subliminal verbal programming, he does seem like quite a likely candidate to be doing this, he's very sauve.

Well that's a new one. Coming to a InfoWars article near you.
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Fam, He called dude the messiah, Thats kinda Crazy lol. And he didnt Throw him under the bus, he just defused a potentially Bad press situation, didnt say anything Bad about Farrakhan............Rev Wirght, now Rev Wright was Trippin. Not so much wat He was sayin (Cuz it was for the Most part tru) but they way he was handlin it. He SHould of just Fell Back. Obama was defendin dude at First, But hwe was makin it more hot for him. Dude was trynna make History. That was more important than any other Political Statement anybody was makin, wheather it be tru or not

Yeah basically. I thought this question was settled in 08. Farrakhan put out a statement after that debate with Hillary, telling NOI members not to be discouraged because it was just Hillary trying to box Obama in.
  • jennifer.bush*
    jennifer.bush* Members Posts: 551
    edited February 2010
    wow darcskies is back? ok i'm making a comeback!!!!!!!!!
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    wow darcskies is back? ok i'm making a comeback!!!!!!!!!
    OH 🤬 ...the all powerful Jenn.Bush!

Whatup chick?
  • ThaDocta
    ThaDocta Members Posts: 33
    edited February 2010
    NOW THIS 🤬 GUY IS DEFENDING THE WALL STREET BONUSES !!!

REALLY BARRY? REALLY?

Some people in the comments are saying this is "all in the plan and he's just trying to look pro-business so when they screw up again people wont say it was his fault." But I'm not buying that 🤬 . People are already 🤬 at Wall Street so WTF is he saying this 🤬 for?

Shout out to Paul Krugman for being a gangsta ass Economist. 🤬 should wear a dollar bill face rag and just shoot up 🤬 . I can tell through his writing he just sits at his desk and wants to throw his Nobel Prize Award a the president's Limo lol

I'm sorry but at this point Obama has tucked his tail a little too much for me. He's a 🤬 ass president until further notice.:mad:
    I agree on Obama, but don't put Krugman on a pedestal dude...the man's got problems, check it out: http://sasoc.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/krugman-as-political-hack-i/
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I agree with you t/s but I do still think you're going a little too harsh on him for this to be his first year. Now this time next year if he hasn't changed the way he deals with the Republicans in Congress (and hell some of his own party actin a fool), then yes I'd say you're 100% right. Looks like he's headed in that direction but like your poll says, it may just be a chess vs. checkers type situation.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    I agree with you t/s but I do still think you're going a little too harsh on him for this to be his first year. Now this time next year if he hasn't changed the way he deals with the Republicans in Congress (and hell some of his own party actin a fool), then yes I'd say you're 100% right. Looks like he's headed in that direction but like your poll says, it may just be a chess vs. checkers type situation.

Lets hope you're right lady person. I just read an article of how he's supposedly positioning himself to use his executive power on some of this 🤬 . So we'll see what he does next.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Lets hope you're right lady person. I just read an article of how he's supposedly positioning himself to use his executive power on some of this 🤬 . So we'll see what he does next.

in ny times? ill believe it when i see it.
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010

Well, the NeoCons are already in pants-🤬 overreaction mode over that story.....
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010

HuffoPo....it's just a blog site but hey...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    If he did actually put his foot down and started cuttin some elephant ass, Republicans would swear black people are about to take over. The older Republicans would probably 🤬 their pants a little...you know. Cause their old and ignorant. And old.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I would say it's chess. If he hasn't accomplished anything major by the end of this year then he is a flatout 🤬 .
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    i like how democrats go into full fledged panic mode when things don't go well for their guy but when that happens to republicans they bear down and go 100% "support the prez or you are a terrorist"

Thats what I'm saying. Call these 🤬 's unpatriotic like Bush did. I been saying that. Won't happen though because unfortunately Obama was that smart kid that was always looking for acceptance. It has now carried over into his political career. Sad really, but not something I would dwell on.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Obama is just unlucky as hell. He got control of the ship when it was already sinking.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    It's only been a year!!! Geez!!!!! Give him some time....
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    It's only been a year!!! Geez!!!!! Give him some time....

Lol, 🤬 been saying this all year.

Before you know it will be..."Its only been his first term!! Geez!!! Give the man some time!..."
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    Obama is just unlucky as hell. He got control of the ship when it was already sinking.

WASHINGTON—African-American man Barack Obama, 47, was given the least-desirable job in the entire country Tuesday when he was elected president of the United States of America. In his new high-stress, low-reward position, Obama will be charged with such tasks as completely overhauling the nation's broken-down economy, repairing the crumbling infrastructure, and generally having to please more than 300 million Americans and cater to their every whim on a daily basis. As part of his duties, the black man will have to spend four to eight years cleaning up the messes other people left behind. The job comes with such intense scrutiny and so certain a guarantee of failure that only one other person even bothered applying for it. Said scholar and activist Mark L. Denton, "It just goes to show you that, in this country, a black man still can't catch a break."
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    "I'm gonna fix things, I'm taking responsibility."
    ---barack obama, 2009

"Bush messed things up, I'm not making any promises."
    ---barack obama, 2010
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    "I'm gonna fix things, I'm taking responsibility."
    ---barack obama, 2009

"Bush messed things up, I'm not making any promises."
    ---barack obama, 2010

He should've been blaming Bush the whole time. Reagan was still blaming his predecessor and talking about the "Carter Recession" in 1982
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    so obama should be more like reagan

right
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    so obama should be more like reagan

right

"This deep recession is killing President Reagan's approval ratings! All he does is blame Carter! The GOP is SCREWED!"

2 years later:

19841.png
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    yeah, that many states will never vote for a democrat, sorry to break it to ya
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Honestly, I dont think Obama is going to be back in 2012. But, then again, who the 🤬 is going to beat him?

Sarah Palin??

ROFL!!

Pawlenty?

Who?

Newt 🤬 Gingrich

GTFOH!!

Ron Paul?

Not a chance is hell

So, I guess he will be back. We will see. Its going to be an eventful year tho.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Romney is the leading Repub, last I heard

and since he was the runner up last time, it's almost certain he'll be the nominee because that's how the GOP rolls