What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

OK, At What Point Do We Just Admit Obama's a 🤬 ?

13»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    yeah, that many states will never vote for a democrat, sorry to break it to ya

no 🤬 , I wasn't saying it would be a mirror image of the 84 election. Just saying a President's fortunes can change quickly.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Romney is the leading Repub, last I heard

and since he was the runner up last time, it's almost certain he'll be the nominee because that's how the GOP rolls

The health care plan he pushed on Massachusetts is very similar to the Senate HCR bill. The Free Republic member 🤬 SuperConservative types HATE HIM. *HATE* him. They still see him as a "RINO". If Huckabee or someone else isn't there to steal that conservo-fascist vote from Sarah, its gonna be her vs. Mitt and that 🤬 will get ugly.

There's even a slight chance she might run as a 3rd party candidate if she loses to Mitt, due to the fact that:

A) she's addicted to the media spotlight and megaphone

B) she's vindictive

C) she's prone to rash, irrational decisions

D) she's not going to want the VP slot again
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    He should've been blaming Bush the whole time.
    wait... when was Obama NOT blaming Bush?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    wait... when was Obama NOT blaming Bush?
    Obama apologized for some 🤬 early in his administration. Something to do with his nominees and taxes. Bush would have found a way to blame CLinton.

Bush: "His taxes shouldnt have been that high under Clinton in the first place."

Obama: "Well...*stutter* ....I screwed up."

Bush: It's Clintons fault!

Obama: "the buck stops with me."

He has not blamed Bush for a lot.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    He has not blamed Bush for a lot.
    respectfully, and not debating the issue of whether or not it's justified to blame Bush (because it is if you're arguing against his policies), but the DNC has leaned heavily on Bush bashing to run campaigns and direct policy since 2006.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    respectfully, and not debating the issue of whether or not it's justified to blame Bush (because it is if you're arguing against his policies), but the DNC has leaned heavily on Bush bashing to run campaigns and direct policy since 2006.

Well thats the DNC not Obama. Obama has blamed Bush up until he got elected. And he has blamed Bush for things that Bush is to blame for but thats normal.

He has repeatedly said, "I inherieted this mess but it's my job to fix it" in those exact words actually.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Well thats the DNC not Obama. Obama has blamed Bush up until he got elected. And he has blamed Bush for things that Bush is to blame for but thats normal. He has repeatedly said, "I inherieted this mess but it's my job to fix it" in those exact words actually.
    i am pretty sure these contradict in that i bet we find the latter comment, which implies the former, post-election. bashing Bush, right or not, is the easy fall-back for any Democratic politician and it's something that Obama has done. i'm not saying he calls Bush personally insulting names or anything, of course.