What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Y'all Think About an IC room on KiK?

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma go where you 🤬 (and Kat) go. KiK sounds a good idea. The footie thread were thinkin' about a WhatsApp group when this 🤬 kicks it
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kat less talking more pic posting
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd kik it with you 🤬
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Kik's are for kids
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    set up the room
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kik was good back in the day, but now it's multiple fake accounts hitting you up.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kik was good back in the day, but now it's multiple fake accounts hitting you up.

They have a live pic function now
    You can't produce, you gotta go.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I'm in Kat
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and @purr used to be on kik
  • Kat
    I'm in Kat

Lol I see what you did there.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

They have a live pic function now
    You can't produce, you gotta go.

Ok that's an improvement then.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    🤬 keek

ABW >>>>

Half the IC already there
    my bad I'm trynna get banned
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Why would u want a kik for this site? Actually, why are that worried bout it, so much that much thatd ud make a thread? U prettyy much said ur dude was this that and the other..but.u coppin pleas for a chatroom??? Foh
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    might as well
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All just seems like too much of an effort kat, I'm gonna miss you and the way you never reply to my inboxes.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All just seems like too much of an effort kat, I'm gonna miss you and the way you never reply to my inboxes.

You're a eat the poo poo ass dude. Siri probably doesn't reply to you
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just want @Kat to get naked for the kik. im trying to see what that kit kat do
  • Kat
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Oh how the tables have turned. I asked for your kik about 2-3 years ago @Kat and you curved the 🤬 outta me. Allow me to return the favor.......

GTFOH Kat

Lol..I don't give a 🤬 either way, it was just a suggestion.
  • Kat
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Why would u want a kik for this site? Actually, why are that worried bout it, so much that much thatd ud make a thread? U prettyy much said ur dude was this that and the other..but.u coppin pleas for a chatroom??? Foh

What does this even mean?

Y'all some weirdos for real.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm in Kat

Lol I see what you did there.

well i wasnt sayin/thinkin anything of that nature but i see u thought i was/took it as sooooo

Effect-Watching-Him-Lick-His-Lips-Comparable-Getting-Massage-Your-City-Most-Expensive-Salon.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Snapchat now has a group chat situation thing.

Don't ask me how I know.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Snapchat now has a group chat situation thing.

Don't ask me how I know.

@I ro ny LMAO