What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake's Friend Shot and Killed in what Police Call 'Targeted Assassination Overkill'

Comments

• RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Yep I'm going to tool up

Tooling up aint gonna save you from what happens in the video. Homie got caught slipping and had time to react in any way

ya he was trapped in there no where to run .
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That energy song from Drake is more prevelant now. RIP, sad 🤬 man.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip to the young man, sure he had loved ones that's gone miss em
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple hoodie dude really didn't like him. Made sure he got some more shots in
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off someone set him the 🤬 up.....prolly some 🤬 he just got thru 🤬 or something...prolly was waiting on an Uber
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow at the violence of the attack. It was full of hatred
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »

Bruh R.I.P to dude

But you can look in that 🤬 eyes and see hes done some major dirt b4

He was no angel

To go out like that must been deep 🤬 and the building .
    Drakw n p reign been tryin to keep these 🤬 out of streets but they own man so they goin to do what they want
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seem more like somebody sent them dudes. It don't really look like the shooters themselves necessarily had it out for him.
    Pull up, jump out, dump, wipe off prints and burn out all in less than 10 seconds, 🤬 .
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    🤬
    His friend was in the firsy car thay moved up .
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The matching decoy car and the pick up car....
    Yeah, those are some hitters.....

No gloves... Amateurs.

And you never supposed to empty the whole joint, you never know who else is around there.

Right

From what Ive seen in Power, you're supposed to roll him up in a carpet and pick up the shells

I don't watch power G.
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The matching decoy car and the pick up car....
    Yeah, those are some hitters.....

No gloves... Amateurs.

And you never supposed to empty the whole joint, you never know who else is around there.

Right

From what Ive seen in Power, you're supposed to roll him up in a carpet and pick up the shells

I don't watch power G.

Oh I got you

Yo bad

That 🤬 trash.
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was some Malcolm X 🤬 right there. Dude even reloaded the gun to shoot the guy again.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    His friend was in the firsy car thay moved up .

Cold. Left his man get the whole clip