What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So this female jogger in Colorado springs is taking 🤬 on people's yards

King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
There’s no use trying to skirt around this, so let’s cut straight to the chase: A Colorado Springs woman has been taking big craps in front of someone’s house for a few weeks now. They’re calling her the Mad Pooper and she won’t stop. The cops are involved. It appears to be some sort of revenge pooping. I hope you enjoy this report from local CBS outlet KKTV as much as I did.

The goofy guy who said, “It’s just not a natural thing we do in our society, to drop your trousers and, uh, and relieve yourself right there when you know there’s people around,” really cut to the heart of the thing. We called the Colorado Springs Police Department, who confirmed that this is indeed a real case being handled by the CSPD’s Falcon Division.

Pretty much every quote from this story is magnificent:

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a 🤬 !’ So I come outside, and I’m like ... ‘are you serious?’” Budde recalled. “’Are you really taking a 🤬 right here in front of my kids!?’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!’”

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing ... it’s uncharted territory for me.”

“There’s plenty of public restrooms less than a block away from where she’s targeting. This is intentional.”

As the TV report indicated, the woman has also been sighted pooping in a Walgreens and in nearby backyards. The presence of bathrooms close by and her propensity for repeat turds clearly show that she doesn’t care about signs, warnings, completing the rest of her runs with mudbutt, or the stigma of a society unenamored with joggers taking drive-by 🤬 in and around their properties. She even brings her own toilet paper. The only questions that remain are mechanical and motivational.

http://deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863

Damn, home girl been out it all week and still hasn't been caught. Not quite a clean getaway though

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdo cac 🤬
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard about something like this a few years back.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people keep finding new weird 🤬 to top the weird 🤬 they did before. I thought the underwater club was the apex...

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 the questions about what you're doing I'm running towards you with a bat.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 fitness nuts
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pepper spray that 🤬
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just open my front door and let both my dogs outside.

b80.jpg
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    White people keep finding new weird 🤬 to top the weird 🤬 they did before. I thought the underwater club was the apex...

Bruh they used to (still do) 🤬 animals in the ancient times

When i went to Greece I see these statues of half animal half man

Just wild 🤬 in general
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

nope that will be walking into public bathrooms barefoot.

i wish any chick would ask me to suck her toes
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen a white guy the other day pumping his gas barefoot. He walked in the gas station and paid like the 🤬 was normal.

I can't even have my hoodie on at no point in life and mfers walking around barefoot? 🤬 crazy
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day the news heads are gonna be so far up they ass they gonna start talking about the turds that come out white women 🤬
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting animal
  • FlightKing

Bruh they used to (still do) 🤬 animals in the ancient times

When i went to Greece I see these statues of half animal half man

Just wild 🤬 in general

Yeah, they sick as 🤬 for that. That's why they love these dogs so much - kissing them in the mouth and 🤬 them and letting them 🤬 . I guess human sex is passé. Savages.
  • FlightKing

nope that will be walking into public bathrooms barefoot.

i wish any chick would ask me to suck her toes

That's pure filth activity there. One of the most disgusting places to pull some 🤬 like that! That 🤬 getting pie faced with gloves on!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a fetish
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He shoulda sprayed her with his hose and recorded her