What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Old 🤬 Thread: At what age did you realize you was washed and stopped clubbing hard?

12346

Comments

  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clubs lounges day parties Mexican spots happy hour and strip clubs ftw
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Think I contributed already but I knew I was washed when I started getting sleepy and 🤬 before 12.....

    I really have to make an effort to stay up past 12-1am


    And this is when drugs like 🤬 come in to play, how many of us are gonna easily turn down a free line if somebody offers it to us when we are 🤬 as 🤬 ? another reason I don't be in the club 🤬 that.

    Just say NO my 🤬

    Easily when sober but when in the club 🤬 as 🤬 a little pick me up is hard to turn down.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't go out much, especially due to my work schedule, but once in awhile is okay. Would rather chill in the house or with my lady.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapitalB wrote: »
    I always shake my head to see people out and instead of mingling they on they phone, what's the point. People will rather communicate with people online or the phone or instead of who's in front of them.

    this old ass white man came up on me and my girl the other day at this deli while we was sittin waitin for our to go order..

    we both on our phones talkin inbetween text..

    he started goin on and on about our younger generation blah blah blah head in the phone blah blah blah i got this pretty lady in front of me (he didnt think i caught that because i let his old ass slide) why would i be on this phone..

    i told that old 🤬 we got 3kids and been together 9yrs..

    WE TIRED!! we done talked about everything 20x's..

    we relaxin waitin on our food.. in fact we twlked the whole way here! hahahaa

    iunno where i was goin wit this..
    but u old 🤬 jus aint up on the times.. we in our phones..

    DEAL WIT IT! lmao

    LOL nah my dude, I'm talking about in a social setting. When you out to have a good time to talk 🤬 and swallow spit.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    I was never really that much of a "clubber" in fact the whole time I was 21 (ultimate clubbing age) I only went to the club one time. I don't mind going once in a while though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been to a day party
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like 26, now a night at the club sounds like the biggest waste of time ever. Instead we get a DJ at a homeboys house, buy the alcohol at a fraction of the price and everyone invites a few people, particularly women. The club is reserved for those times you can roll 4 of your friends birthdays into 1 night.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been to a day party

    What! They're goat
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

    I was just out Friday and Saturday last week. Lol even told the TS about the function but he's washed lol.

    Honestly I only step out on occasion or like what @CapitalB said when I'm out of state

    🤬 .....i just left yo city. was there for 4weeks. im coming back for scuba lessons.

    i know im washed when i cant order food from sugar creek road stores without damn near fighting.

    the mickey dees, the wendys and the chicken box.

    Stay 🤬 off Sugar Creek nothing but bad judgement and lost dreams over there. Everything good with your people?

    Also we need to hook up. I was busy when you was here for the most part

    @Cain OG
    All the places in Charlotte to take this 🤬 ,
    And you had @2stepz_ahead on Sugar Creek ??
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    illedout wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

    I was just out Friday and Saturday last week. Lol even told the TS about the function but he's washed lol.

    Honestly I only step out on occasion or like what @CapitalB said when I'm out of state

    🤬 .....i just left yo city. was there for 4weeks. im coming back for scuba lessons.

    i know im washed when i cant order food from sugar creek road stores without damn near fighting.

    the mickey dees, the wendys and the chicken box.

    Stay 🤬 off Sugar Creek nothing but bad judgement and lost dreams over there. Everything good with your people?

    Also we need to hook up. I was busy when you was here for the most part

    @Cain OG
    All the places in Charlotte to take this 🤬 ,
    And you had @2stepz_ahead on Sugar Creek ??

    lol


    man i was out there caring for family....i just happen to stop in the stores to get a bite to eat...an thats when 🤬 seemed outta place.

    but everyone has the same reaction....WTF you doing around there?

    lmao

    seems 🤬 stayed getting shot around there.

    anytime 🤬 hanging out side a car wash....an they aint got towels...cant be good
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    illedout wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

    I was just out Friday and Saturday last week. Lol even told the TS about the function but he's washed lol.

    Honestly I only step out on occasion or like what @CapitalB said when I'm out of state

    🤬 .....i just left yo city. was there for 4weeks. im coming back for scuba lessons.

    i know im washed when i cant order food from sugar creek road stores without damn near fighting.

    the mickey dees, the wendys and the chicken box.

    Stay 🤬 off Sugar Creek nothing but bad judgement and lost dreams over there. Everything good with your people?

    Also we need to hook up. I was busy when you was here for the most part

    @Cain OG
    All the places in Charlotte to take this 🤬 ,
    And you had @2stepz_ahead on Sugar Creek ??

    @illedout lol nah he went there on his own. I would never tell a out of towner to go there unless they wanted dope, prostitutes or aids
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Never been to a day party

    Say what?!? @Elzo69Renaissance I hope you're joking
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Never been to a day party

    Say what?!? @Elzo69Renaissance I hope you're joking

    Dead serious.....
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Max. wrote: »
    418933_426010934107356_1976832162_n.jpg

    kinda weird with all hose dude standing around watching.

    one dude looking at the dude watching the dude....smdh

    im washed if this the new thing
    g22avvpujlxo.jpg

    What the in the 🤬 are they going through?

    Lol @ the michael keegan with cornrows looking 🤬 in the top left.
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Roc City NY 585 Live SetMembers Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Shiid probably 16. Never really was into partying and clubbing. Went to a club the first time at 24, strip club at 27. For me it's like once you do it once you've done it a million times. Use to be a home body most of my life, up until a few years ago when this chick ducked out on me. I'm either grindin' punching that time clock or sippin' lookin' at 🤬 and 🤬 nowadays.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nkombe wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    418933_426010934107356_1976832162_n.jpg

    kinda weird with all hose dude standing around watching.

    one dude looking at the dude watching the dude....smdh

    im washed if this the new thing
    g22avvpujlxo.jpg

    What the in the 🤬 are they going through?

    Lol @ the michael keegan with cornrows looking 🤬 in the top left.
    Yeah, I'm good on all that. I don't want or need an audience for that 🤬 .

    Lmao at her face, though. Its like you can exactly tell she's hoping her family never sees the image of her getting dry 🤬 in front of a bunch of 🤬 in the club lol.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I started getting up at 6:30 to go to work
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

    I still gotta try Titos. After @Stew mentioned it, I started hearing it marketed on the radio and a A $AP Ferg song.

    No. That was me that mentioned it first in that thread.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Cinco wrote: »
    Do y'all get down with the day party scene
    They pretty popular in Texas.
    A lil more laid back IMO
    Plus u can see, and it's over by 9PM so u can do whatever really after fl3daonhdbi3.jpg

    This looks nice
    Very low likelihood of drama and knuckleheads tryna 🤬 up the vibe cuz somebody stepped on their 🤬 Jordans by accident.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Do y'all get down with the day party scene
    They pretty popular in Texas.
    A lil more laid back IMO
    Plus u can see, and it's over by 9PM so u can do whatever really after fl3daonhdbi3.jpg

    This looks nice
    Very low likelihood of drama and knuckleheads tryna 🤬 up the vibe cuz somebody stepped on their 🤬 Jordans by accident.

    Nah that 🤬 still happens at day parties lmao

    🤬 ....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gum989 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

    I still gotta try Titos. After @Stew mentioned it, I started hearing it marketed on the radio and a A $AP Ferg song.

    No. That was me that mentioned it first in that thread.

    My bad
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cain OG
    I just had to put my hands on some white dude at a bar on Westinghouse blvd. over a white broad cause she felt I was being mean to her..

    He was big as 🤬 too,
    I thought it was about to be a brawl until I slammed him the first time,
    then I'm like hold up, that 🤬 was way too easy, so I let him up and he rushed me again and I slammed the 🤬 out him again, then I'm like yo just go home home you ain't got 🤬 for me..
    So he jumped in his truck and tried to pull off but his broad kept hopping out talking 🤬 ..

    Why the bouncers kick me out even though they seen dude attack me and get dumped on his head ?? I may be banned from that spot and I didn't even start 🤬 ..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    @Cain OG
    I just had to put my hands on some white dude at a bar on Westinghouse blvd. over a white broad cause she felt I was being mean to her..

    He was big as 🤬 too,
    I thought it was about to be a brawl until I slammed him the first time,
    then I'm like hold up, that 🤬 was way too easy, so I let him up and he rushed me again and I slammed the 🤬 out him again, then I'm like yo just go home home you ain't got 🤬 for me..
    So he jumped in his truck and tried to pull off but his broad kept hopping out talking 🤬 ..

    Why the bouncers kick me out even though they seen dude attack me and get dumped on his head ?? I may be banned from that spot and I didn't even start 🤬 ..

    see i aint the only 🤬 having problems around charlotte.

    i think them 🤬 got a problem with northern 🤬
Sign In or Register to comment.