What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Old 🤬 Thread: At what age did you realize you was washed and stopped clubbing hard?

123457»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Never been to a day party

Say what?!? @Elzo69Renaissance I hope you're joking

Dead serious.....

You went with me to the one @ Red's you may not have known it was a day party
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Started taking 2 or 3 days to recover. Club on Friday and wouldn't be worth 🤬 Monday at work. Club passes still wrapped around my wrist.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Clubs lounges day parties Mexican spots happy hour and strip clubs ftw

You ever been to the Mexican spot on Old Nat? I forget the name of it, but it turn into a club on the weekends. Took my girl and her mama there one Saturday evening...we talking and all of a sudden music start blasting. They done got the club started. My girl mom was ready to go but my girl and I were ready to turn up a bit. Them strong ass margaritas played a part in that tho lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to say. I got married at 29. When I had homeboys come in town for whatever reason, I still looked forward to going to the club. I'd always be bored as hell when I got there though. I went to clubs when I was younger for four reasons: wildn' out with friends, getting on ass, drinking, and because of good music. My club clique is like 1 or 2 other people now so it's not the wild out crew we had back in the day. I'm married so I ain't getting on any ass. I still enjoy drinking. The music sucks now even for club purposes. So these days I rather just go hit up a Happy Hour at a Lounge that plays Hip Hop from the 90s and 00s.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dead serious.....

lol damn it...🤬 @kinghassan the fried chicken spot next to Red's is closed?
  • king hassan

Dead serious.....

Yeah, its only open when the bar is
  • king hassan

Dead serious.....

• king hassan

Dead serious.....

• king hassan

Dead serious.....

• Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got damn 🤬 ... haha
  • king hassan
    Mastery wrote: »
    Got damn 🤬 ... haha

Man, wtf, I don't even know how that happened and it's all at the same time
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Clubs lounges day parties Mexican spots happy hour and strip clubs ftw

You ever been to the Mexican spot on Old Nat? I forget the name of it, but it turn into a club on the weekends. Took my girl and her mama there one Saturday evening...we talking and all of a sudden music start blasting. They done got the club started. My girl mom was ready to go but my girl and I were ready to turn up a bit. Them strong ass margaritas played a part in that tho lol

Been to both of them off old nat.. it be hood at times but u get to hsve a dj and rap music while u eat tacos and drink margaritas. ... all good if u ask me plus hoes love goin there