What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

1286928702872287428752931

Comments

  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Mayweather, Klitschko, Ward, Jones Create 2022 HOF Debate

    http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-klitschko-ward-jones-create-2022-hof-debate--120811

    Only 3 can get in annually. I see Ward not getting in from this class. Thoughts?

    I say Ward, Mayweather and Jones gets in if all was fair.

    Just because of politics Klitschko will probably get in before Ward but based off merit and who should go in 1st ballot Ward should go in over Klitschko IMO.

    You really think this? I'd like to know why you think Klitschko doesn't get in over Ward. Not even going to mention Mayweather or Jones cause we both know they are a lock. Klitschko has just as much, if not more merit than Ward.

    It's not his fault but Klitschko fought in a weak ass era of HW, lost to fighters in his prime that the he shouldn't have lost to. Ward's resume is better and he never lost.

    I for sure believe Klitschko should get in just not before Ward.

    You 🤬 really telling me yall feel Wladimir Klitschko not Vitali(the better brother) deserves to get the nod before Ward?

    HOW!!!??
    You can't say "it's not his fault, but." haha If it's not his fault, it's not his fault.

    Idk bruh. He fought in a record 29 heavyweight championship fights and successfully defended at least one version of the title 23 times, including 18 straight during his second reign, which covered nine years. Had one of the most dominant Heavyweight runs in history.

    And Vitali is def the better of the two brothers.

    Idk man, for all that Ward has accomplished I don't think he's a lock when placed against Klitschko. You have legit reasons as to why Ward should get the nod, but I'm not @aneed123 haha I don't automatically choose the black fighter for everything lol

    I just feel like Ward left much to be desired when he chose to sit for so long (in his prime years, at that). Only fought once in 2012, once in 2013, none in 2014 and once in 2015.

    We gonna have to agree to disagree bruh haha

    What ward leave to be desired when he was hurt shoulder surgery and his promoter was trippin.... ward win the super 6 then he beat dawson tgen he moved up and beat the boogeyman twice while beating a guy loke barerra... wlad got 3 ko losses is a,weak division where he beat up on smaller guys...keep it 100...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    JLacey wrote: »
    Any of you 🤬 got Wilder over Ortiz? I got 100 on Ortiz

    I think most folks in here are of the opinion that Wilder about to get beat up haha

    I got wilder nl
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    JLacey wrote: »
    Any of you 🤬 got Wilder over Ortiz? I got 100 on Ortiz

    I think most folks in here are of the opinion that Wilder about to get beat up haha

    I got wilder nl

    @JLacey
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I aint betting
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/hearn-not-interested-danny-jacobs-vs-jermall-charlo/

    Daniel Jacobs the latest middleweight (Canelo, GGG) ducking Jermall Charlo haha Charlo got all these 🤬 scared lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/badou-jack-says-hes-not-ducking-dmitry-bivol/

    Jack doing too much explaining haha. That 🤬 ducking Bivol. Talking about "Part of the agreement I signed for the fight against Nathan Cleverly on August 26 was that I would vacate the WBA 175 lb. title."

    🤬 please haha
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Mayweather, Klitschko, Ward, Jones Create 2022 HOF Debate

    http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-klitschko-ward-jones-create-2022-hof-debate--120811

    Only 3 can get in annually. I see Ward not getting in from this class. Thoughts?

    I say Ward, Mayweather and Jones gets in if all was fair.

    Just because of politics Klitschko will probably get in before Ward but based off merit and who should go in 1st ballot Ward should go in over Klitschko IMO.

    You really think this? I'd like to know why you think Klitschko doesn't get in over Ward. Not even going to mention Mayweather or Jones cause we both know they are a lock. Klitschko has just as much, if not more merit than Ward.

    It's not his fault but Klitschko fought in a weak ass era of HW, lost to fighters in his prime that the he shouldn't have lost to. Ward's resume is better and he never lost.

    I for sure believe Klitschko should get in just not before Ward.

    You 🤬 really telling me yall feel Wladimir Klitschko not Vitali(the better brother) deserves to get the nod before Ward?

    HOW!!!??
    You can't say "it's not his fault, but." haha If it's not his fault, it's not his fault.

    Idk bruh. He fought in a record 29 heavyweight championship fights and successfully defended at least one version of the title 23 times, including 18 straight during his second reign, which covered nine years. Had one of the most dominant Heavyweight runs in history.

    And Vitali is def the better of the two brothers.

    Idk man, for all that Ward has accomplished I don't think he's a lock when placed against Klitschko. You have legit reasons as to why Ward should get the nod, but I'm not @aneed123 haha I don't automatically choose the black fighter for everything lol

    I just feel like Ward left much to be desired when he chose to sit for so long (in his prime years, at that). Only fought once in 2012, once in 2013, none in 2014 and once in 2015.

    We gonna have to agree to disagree bruh haha

    Yes I can it ain't his fault but it has to be a factor in how he is judged. You can only face those in your era but at the same time when his career and standing is being evaluated his lack of good competition will be factored into that.

    I'm not blaming him for it just stating that its going to be part of the equation.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/hearn-not-interested-danny-jacobs-vs-jermall-charlo/

    Daniel Jacobs the latest middleweight (Canelo, GGG) ducking Jermall Charlo haha Charlo got all these 🤬 scared lol

    Danny Jacobs ain't doing himself any good pulling 🤬 like this. Jacobs if even gets that Lemiuex fight must plan on traveling to Canada cause if its here. I don't think he is going to get that much more money than he would for fighting Charlo here.

    Jacobs ain't on the level where he can just dismiss Charlo like that.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/badou-jack-says-hes-not-ducking-dmitry-bivol/

    Jack doing too much explaining haha. That 🤬 ducking Bivol. Talking about "Part of the agreement I signed for the fight against Nathan Cleverly on August 26 was that I would vacate the WBA 175 lb. title."

    🤬 please haha

    This 🤬 here. Why the 🤬 would you pay a sanctioning fee just to vacate a belt? 🤬 could've kept that money. Since into giving away free money could've donated that fee to a worthy black cause instead those muthafuckas.

    Boxers are like politicians. What they need to understand is "you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/badou-jack-says-hes-not-ducking-dmitry-bivol/

    Jack doing too much explaining haha. That 🤬 ducking Bivol. Talking about "Part of the agreement I signed for the fight against Nathan Cleverly on August 26 was that I would vacate the WBA 175 lb. title."

    🤬 please haha

    This 🤬 here. Why the 🤬 would you pay a sanctioning fee just to vacate a belt? 🤬 could've kept that money. Since into giving away free money could've donated that fee to a worthy black cause instead those muthafuckas.

    Boxers are like politicians. What they need to understand is "you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"

    Like I said, he felt the need to explain himself when he shouldn't have to. That 🤬 duckin' Bivol bruh. He ain't wanna catch them bricks to his face haha.

    At least Brook dropped back down to face Spence as his mandatory. This 🤬 Jack ain't even have to move weight, just defend his newly won title. Scust, I say!
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    Boxers need to understand unless the majority of fans and media think you'll beat the 🤬 out of said fighter then its not a smart move to just dismiss that fighter cause it makes them look scared and like they ducking that fighter.

    That is how both Jacobs and Jack looking right now scared and like they ducking people.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it has anything to do with fear, it's just a business move. Please lay off the cartoons ppl.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of boxing 🤬 going on. One of the best years I can remember.

    I fully expect Wilder to use his legs vs Ortiz.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of boxing 🤬 going on. One of the best years I can remember.

    I fully expect Wilder to use his legs vs Ortiz.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha

    I told u for 2 years charlo would get avoided by cotto canelo and ggg... i said the black fighters would have to fight each other cancelling them out while those guys got the glory... word to jrock fighting jermall and now lubin having to fight jermell ... both will fade to Bolivian lol... jacobs wants ggg canelo saunders cotto lemeiux instead of charlo who is black like me word to Adonis and pascal lol..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭


    lmao
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭


    lmao

    Terrible referee
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha

    I told u for 2 years charlo would get avoided by cotto canelo and ggg... i said the black fighters would have to fight each other cancelling them out while those guys got the glory... word to jrock fighting jermall and now lubin having to fight jermell ... both will fade to Bolivian lol... jacobs wants ggg canelo saunders cotto lemeiux instead of charlo who is black like me word to Adonis and pascal lol..

    You're 🤬 ridiculous, so nobody should fight anybody

    J rock/jermall two unproven fighters fighting each other is the point you wanna die on

    Who should Lubin fight instead of Jermell? Hurd, Lara, Andrade? They all black and got a title. All got Haymon connections

    Jacobs want money fights just like Charlo. Except one of them we've known 5 years longer and been campaigning at the weight

    I think Wall be doing that 🤬 on purpose to get you started. No champion is ducking a 🤬 with 1 fight at the weight against a non contender. 🤬 will swear GGG wasn't ducked for 5 years but these blonde 🤬 getting ducked

    Pssstttttt foh b
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha

    I told u for 2 years charlo would get avoided by cotto canelo and ggg... i said the black fighters would have to fight each other cancelling them out while those guys got the glory... word to jrock fighting jermall and now lubin having to fight jermell ... both will fade to Bolivian lol... jacobs wants ggg canelo saunders cotto lemeiux instead of charlo who is black like me word to Adonis and pascal lol..

    You're 🤬 ridiculous, so nobody should fight anybody

    J rock/jermall two unproven fighters fighting each other is the point you wanna die on

    Who should Lubin fight instead of Jermell? Hurd, Lara, Andrade? They all black and got a title. All got Haymon connections

    Jacobs want money fights just like Charlo. Except one of them we've known 5 years longer and been campaigning at the weight

    I think Wall be doing that 🤬 on purpose to get you started. No champion is ducking a 🤬 with 1 fight at the weight against a non contender. 🤬 will swear GGG wasn't ducked for 5 years but these blonde 🤬 getting ducked

    Pssstttttt foh b
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha

    I told u for 2 years charlo would get avoided by cotto canelo and ggg... i said the black fighters would have to fight each other cancelling them out while those guys got the glory... word to jrock fighting jermall and now lubin having to fight jermell ... both will fade to Bolivian lol... jacobs wants ggg canelo saunders cotto lemeiux instead of charlo who is black like me word to Adonis and pascal lol..

    You're 🤬 ridiculous, so nobody should fight anybody

    J rock/jermall two unproven fighters fighting each other is the point you wanna die on

    Who should Lubin fight instead of Jermell? Hurd, Lara, Andrade? They all black and got a title. All got Haymon connections

    Jacobs want money fights just like Charlo. Except one of them we've known 5 years longer and been campaigning at the weight

    I think Wall be doing that 🤬 on purpose to get you started. No champion is ducking a 🤬 with 1 fight at the weight against a non contender. 🤬 will swear GGG wasn't ducked for 5 years but these blonde 🤬 getting ducked

    Pssstttttt foh b

    LMAO!

    All I'm pointing out is the fact that this 🤬 , along with Canelo and GGG have all verbally came out and said they wasn't fighting Charlo. When a 🤬 as nice as him come to your weight class, you may not fight him initially (depending on what you got going/coming up) but to just discount the 🤬 like he ain't 🤬 ? haha

    They didn't have to say 🤬 at all. They all volunteered this information. 🤬 what you talking about, them 🤬 see too much risk there, period.

    You probably think Jack giving up his belt after just winning it is legit too, huh? haha

    Why don't they just admit they don't like the risk level and keep it pushin'?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Jacobs a whole hoe acting like Jermall ain't 🤬 . That's the TOP 3 middleweights who have all verbally said they are not interested in facing Charlo haha. Acting like lil' 🤬 and 🤬 . Scust!

    I told u this would happen

    What, all the top middleweights openly ducking Charlo? haha and these 🤬 didn't just avoid him, they publicly made statements saying he not on their radar haha

    I told u for 2 years charlo would get avoided by cotto canelo and ggg... i said the black fighters would have to fight each other cancelling them out while those guys got the glory... word to jrock fighting jermall and now lubin having to fight jermell ... both will fade to Bolivian lol... jacobs wants ggg canelo saunders cotto lemeiux instead of charlo who is black like me word to Adonis and pascal lol..

    You're 🤬 ridiculous, so nobody should fight anybody

    J rock/jermall two unproven fighters fighting each other is the point you wanna die on

    Who should Lubin fight instead of Jermell? Hurd, Lara, Andrade? They all black and got a title. All got Haymon connections

    Jacobs want money fights just like Charlo. Except one of them we've known 5 years longer and been campaigning at the weight

    I think Wall be doing that 🤬 on purpose to get you started. No champion is ducking a 🤬 with 1 fight at the weight against a non contender. 🤬 will swear GGG wasn't ducked for 5 years but these blonde 🤬 getting ducked

    Pssstttttt foh b

    Nah let the black fighters get those opportunities vs the gggs canelos cottis instead of avoided with the usual no fanbase boring what has he done bs excuses... why j rock 🤬 avoided all them years only to get fed to charlo? U trllin me he wouldn't have drilled cotto? Bht he gets to fight a sorry ass japanese fighter for a belt... why charlo who is a mandatory for ggg getying ignored and boxing cool with it?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh of course there's risk but there's also no point in doing the fight. Every single time they step in the ring, there's a risk. There should be some upside on the other end.

    he brings nothing to the table and for all this nice talk, both are still unproven. Who did they beat to get a nice title

    Why should Jacobs do the fight? What's the incentive? Neither hold a belt so why is Jacobs fighting a dude who just came to the weigh and has fought no one there. He also fought no one at the weight below

    I'm sorry, I'll never see y'all point on this one. Dude could at least be smacking around whatever nobodies he could get in the meantime. But he's just sitting after never beating anybody but the he should leap to the top of the division

    Beating Charlo does nothing for any of their careers and probably derails his. Yet he has everything to gain and nothing(comparable) to lose
Sign In or Register to comment.