What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Would You Be Upset If Your Favorite Rapper Used His Phone During A Cypher?

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...Method Man using his phone? That hurts
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam'ron reads from his phone @ 3:50

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Thought ate Method Man up off the top smh
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    5 Grand wrote: »

Freekey & Jim Jones at 0:44 got me crying rite now lmao
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ON SOME DRAKE 🤬 :-1:
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • spit_fiya
    5 Grand wrote: »

Lies...refuse to watch the vid lol
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i only care if dudes wrote they own 🤬 or not. so what if 🤬 didnt have time to memorize his verse?

but, that boy black thought is vicious. especially his second verse. dude such a monster that he didnt even wait for the beat to drop and just started rapping soon as 🤬 stopped.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »

Nah as long as he wrote it idc. Drakes main criticism is him not writting his own 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd b odd but ay we like em for what they write in the first place
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    https://twitter.com/i/live/912774471122960385Livestream at the BET awards,i guess they wont show the actual award show tho

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    upset is a strong reaction to have over some dude you've never met reading his raps off his phone
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Hip hop! That's why I love it. 🤬 killed it, don't care if he read it
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    No because it's just entertainment man. It's not real.

What difference does it make to me if he's reading it off a notepad in the booth or phone ? Half these artists don't write their own songs and 80% of them aren't who they portray themselves to be. To me it's just music and entertainment, I'm not listening to music 🤬 off that Jay-Z didn't 🤬 all those people we thought he did SMMFH.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was common knowledge the majority of the 'freestyles' we hear are written or at least memorized..

Yeah thats true. They're usually written. But its so much better when they memorize the freestyle rather than reading it from their phone.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake news

Nobody spitting fire 🤬 off the dome no more man.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah as long as he wrote it idc. Drakes main criticism is him not writting his own 🤬

nah back in like 09-ish, Drake used to get 🤬 for reading off his blackberry. I think it was specifically his tim westwood "freestyle"
  • spit_fiya
    DarthRozay wrote: »

nah back in like 09-ish, Drake used to get 🤬 for reading off his blackberry. I think it was specifically his tim westwood "freestyle"

Yea...with those "Feelin good, Feelin great, how are you though?" raps.