What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

outside of these 5 actors....

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
please name me a black actor that has been the comedy relief of the film and went on to become the serious role player with a comedic relief co star or just plain ole never been the comedic relief.

cosby
portier
murphy
denzel
samuel l

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we really add the rock to this?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamie Foxx
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Will smith
    Just a guess forest Whitaker??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan Freeman
    Danny Glover
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lights, Camera, Action.

Mods, do your jobs haha
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understood the op but dead at the responses

djikyp39s6r1.gif
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Wesley Snipes
    Chad Boseman
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    What the hell you talking about?

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Kevin Hart
    Will Smith
    Samuel L Jackson

Easily take the cake. They also show that anything is possible in Hollywood. Samuel L Jackson literally made his bones as an extra and/menial or stupid roles nobody would have taken but it kept him working tho.

Hehe Will and Kevin are both from Philly too LOLOL
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get what hes asking i dont see why

He basically asking for us to name 95% of all black actors.... Just not the ones who strictly stick to comedic roles

Why... Whats the end game here?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP talkin 🤬 jibberish smh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    OP talkin 🤬 jibberish smh

2steps is off his meds again.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 just remedial
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically any Black actor transitioned from the 60s to the 80s. Aside from Sidney Portier, Black actors have been generally cast as comic relief or some stereotypical role.

Marlon Wayans (his role in Requiem for A Dream was fire, and there's a audition tape of him as Richard Pryor floating around somewhere)
    Paul Robeson
    Luda (ppl forget he was in Crash)
    Cube
    Cuba Gooding Jr. (Dude made Snow Dogs. Snow Dogs. *Dave Chappelle voice)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Basically any Black actor transitioned from the 60s to the 80s. Aside from Sidney Portier, Black actors have been generally cast as comic relief or some stereotypical role.

Marlon Wayans (his role in Requiem for A Dream was fire, and there's a audition tape of him as Richard Pryor floating around somewhere)
    Paul Robeson
    Luda (ppl forget he was in Crash)
    Cube
    Cuba Gooding Jr. (Dude made Snow Dogs. Snow Dogs. *Dave Chappelle voice)

was luda comedic relief in crash tho?

an cuba? what from snow dogs to radio? or radio to snow dogs?
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 just remedial

You're trying to make a point.

What is it?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 just remedial

Says the guy who created a post in English that reads like it's in Japanese.