What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I have a question..Smart Mfs Only...

MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
ive received a iphone message that saying the person " emphasized a movie

what does that mean??i just want to know what that person meant

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Means you need a phone upgrade
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Means you need a phone upgrade

im serious i just want to know what it means
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 🤬 ...
    If you got a older model phone, the 🤬 someone sends you from a newer model will come up on your old phone as some strange 🤬
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the person who sent the message wasn't smart.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Screenshot???
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android >>>>>

Stop it.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive received a iphone message that saying the person " emphasized a movie

what does that mean??i just want to know what that person meant

Do you use an iPhone or Android? If you have an iPhone your iOS might not be updated. In recent versions people can "react" to messages they've received by holding down and the message and selecting a reaction (like on this forum), "emphasize" being one of them. If you have an Android phone and someone with an iPhone does that to a message, you would receive an SMS that just says "so and so emphasized [text message you sent]."

People can LOL, question, emphasize, etc. on iPhones.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That person telling you to read ya text again