What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So I am trying to quit the weed.

2»

Comments

• Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    First of all, weed aint addictive.

Its habit forming.

There is a huge difference. Nothing physiological happens when you quit weed like you do cigarettes.

So stop 🤬 lying to yourself and just quit.

You dont need all them hurdles, just 🤬 do it

true that weed is not physically addictive but it is psychologically addictive. just like sex or gambling.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its habit forming.

There is a huge difference. Nothing physiological happens when you quit weed like you do cigarettes.

Cosign.

Here's my experience.

I can go a couple of weeks or a month without weed. But here's the problem; If you smoke every day, after a few weeks you don't really get high its just something you do out of habit.

But if you stop for a month and then smoke you get high as hell. The weed really hits you hard if you go a month without it (or longer).

I don't know if you do hard drugs like coke or dope but I go on a binge like once or twice per year and get blown wide open. Then it'll be another six months before I do it again. But I smoke weed and drink in between, maybe like once or twice a month

And here's a jewel for anybody that struggles with 🤬 addiction;
    Ibuprofen works to get rid of heroin withdrawal.

The chemical formula for ibuprofen is C13 H18 O2

The chemical formula for heroin is C21 H23 NO5

You can buy generic ibuprofen for $5 or you can buy Advil for like $8. Crush it up into powder and sniff a little and the heroin withdrawal will go away. Ibuprofen doesn't get you high, but it works wonders for withdrawal.

In fact, its unbelievable that there's an 🤬 problem in America. All you have to do is buy some ibuprofen, crush it up and sniff it and the 🤬 withdrawal is gone

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only stop when I get pregnant And if I choose to breastfeed.

But I am thinking about quitting myself. But...I'm on the fence about it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one you quit weed you will discover the world is actually round
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to quit lying.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only stop when I get pregnant And if I choose to breastfeed.

But I am thinking about quitting myself. But...I'm on the fence about it.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 3 days are the worst, hard to fall asleep, 🤬 , feel like you're missing something.

Must have never stopped though....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one you quit weed you will discover the world is actually round

This is false.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »

Its habit forming.

but I go on a binge like once or twice per year and get blown wide open.
    Lmao

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

Its habit forming.

I don't know if you do hard drugs like coke or dope but I go on a binge like once or twice per year and get blown wide open.

bruh.. you gotta stop sayin 🤬 like this smh

🤬 you doin speedballin? tryna go out like Chris Farley? lol

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I got so high trying to get rid of my last that I left the back door open all night, I left food all on the kitchen side so no doubt rats was in my kitchen as I slept, I am actually looking forward to doing this 🤬 I know I am serious this time otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I got so high trying to get rid of my last that I left the back door open all night, I left food all on the kitchen side so no doubt rats was in my kitchen as I slept, I am actually looking forward to doing this 🤬 I know I am serious this time otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread.

damn you must live in the bad end of Manchester. 🤬 soundin like Grandmaster Flash's "The Message" - "Broken glass everywhere, rats in the kitchen, preach2teach too high to care"
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »

Its habit forming.

I don't know if you do hard drugs like coke or dope but I go on a binge like once or twice per year and get blown wide open.

bruh.. you gotta stop sayin 🤬 like this smh

🤬 you doin speedballin? tryna go out like Chris Farley? lol

The man said blown wide open lol.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Soo the opposite of this 🤬 ??
    i4cq67porfb7.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao what a loser, get a real addiction
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its habit forming.

Cosign.

Here's my experience.

I can go a couple of weeks or a month without weed. But here's the problem; If you smoke every day, after a few weeks you don't really get high its just something you do out of habit.

But if you stop for a month and then smoke you get high as hell. The weed really hits you hard if you go a month without it (or longer).

I don't know if you do hard drugs like coke or dope but I go on a binge like once or twice per year and get blown wide open. Then it'll be another six months before I do it again. But I smoke weed and drink in between, maybe like once or twice a month

And here's a jewel for anybody that struggles with 🤬 addiction;
    Ibuprofen works to get rid of heroin withdrawal.

The chemical formula for ibuprofen is C13 H18 O2

The chemical formula for heroin is C21 H23 NO5

You can buy generic ibuprofen for $5 or you can buy Advil for like $8. Crush it up into powder and sniff a little and the heroin withdrawal will go away. Ibuprofen doesn't get you high, but it works wonders for withdrawal.

In fact, its unbelievable that there's an 🤬 problem in America. All you have to do is buy some ibuprofen, crush it up and sniff it and the 🤬 withdrawal is gone

IBprofen does jack 🤬 for 🤬 Withdrawals.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you use weed solely for enjoyment purposes (as opposed to medicinal), it's only as big as you make it to be in your mind. The only hard part in quitting (in the beginning) is if you're always around smokers. If you're not the longer you go without it, the less you'll care.....especially if you have other stuff to keep you busy.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like being weed free as much as I enjoy smoking weed. I enjoy the clarity and sharpness of my mind when I don't smoke for long periods. During times of learning I think are especially important not to smoke regularly and just digest whatever it is you're learning. Depending what you're trying to accomplish with that learning, periods of not smoking can be years. But I found your mind connects a lot of dots when you smoke weed after periods of learning and not smoking. Like epiphanies going off in your head.

When you smoke weed chronically it becomes a chore not a pleasure. It should be used to temporarily alter reality but if your reality is always altered from weed(or anything else) like some people I've met, they literally will not go out until they have weed cuz weed IS their reality, the only reality they know how to operate it.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to my friends house last night for our "last smoke" and he was trying to give me weed to take home with me lol I need to cut him off for these 30 days, I still have a little left my plan is to finish it off tonight then start tomorrow.