What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Medium Well
    Cain wrote: »
    Medium well is the only way to eat a steak.

Blue CAC 🤬
    Rare is 🤬
    Medium is rubber 🤬
    Well is 🤬 🤬

🤬 you old go drink a ensure

I said what I said........ Medium Well>>>>>>>
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Blue Rare
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    imthvaqqpr9p.jpg

You 🤬 trippin'. This the greatest 🤬 ever. The majority of you who don't eat medium rare or rare never even tried it. It will change your life, I promise you haha
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    lol rare for my taste but it looks good af
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    aneed123 wrote: »
    so first since it was a,different animal in chicken raw,was bad now,the same animal if its ground raw, is,bad.. but steak good raw? smh how sway lol

Dude... Are you serious?

The texture of the beef changes completely when its ground.

How do you not understand that?

Mash a steak between your fingers then mash some hamburger meat, see the difference?

Daaaaaaaaaggum.
    no matter how many times i squish the meat in my fingers it aint gonna cook it lol both raw...
  • aneed123
    Well Done
    Mastery wrote: »
    imthvaqqpr9p.jpg

You 🤬 trippin'. This the greatest 🤬 ever. The majority of you who don't eat medium rare or rare never even tried it. It will change your life, I promise you haha

dis 🤬 kig of da raw meats might as well be that fat bald head white 🤬 who be eating the meat right off da cow smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    R0mp wrote: »
    ^It counts.

Yep.

Not even a lick a fire smh

Smoke cooks meat tho...

Dont know bout the eggs.... 🤬 that 🤬 .

Nah King I'm already dippin' my toes in the water with the medium rare, that 🤬 is too too far
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ate rare steak at my graduation banquet. ate two bites and tossed that 🤬 . it was juicy cause of the blood but other than that i need my steak well done....not burnt but well done. yall can have that rare 🤬 .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    No blood
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    What you said:
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i need my steak well done....not burnt but well done. yall can have that rare 🤬 .

What I read:
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i need my steak burnt....not burnt but burnt. yall can have that unburnt 🤬 .

i was at my graduation banquet and didnt notice till i was at the table. 🤬 was horrible. 🤬 rare....well done for me
  • aneed123
    Well Done
    @aneed123 is like the Republican party and you rare steak eating 🤬 is democrats...rare steak eaters provided nice presentations of pics and science as to why it's safe and delicious..

Aneed comes with no facts at all and is dead ass wrong but staying on yall 🤬 necks

boo I'm right it dont matter what they say lol raw is raw
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    northside7 wrote: »
    shutterstock_11482531.0.jpg

Lmao that 🤬 look cardboard, I know it's dry as hell too
This discussion has been closed.