What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

1192022242545

Comments

  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.....
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll share my story. So I've been simping @kat behind the scenes for a while but the 🤬 wasn't trying to give me any play so I decided to make her an offer she couldn't refuse.

    I offered her $50 for a pair of her worn panties. She was hesitant at first but I guess the struggle gave in and she decided to deal.

    So I was waiting patiently for that package to come imagining how that sweet aroma would arouse every sensual feeling in my body. Then the,day finally came.

    I got the package and ripped it open like a welfare queen opening a government check on the first of the month. She had it in a zip lock bag and my mind and body was ready to smell the sweet nectar of white privilege 🤬 .

    So when I opened the bag the fragrance that I had been yearning for, for so long hit me





















    kumwz10xnwkj.gif

    Man that 🤬 🤬 stank. I literally contemplated suicide after realizing the white snow queen who had garnered my affection for so long was out here smelling like


    wx7wr3rnoq66.gif

    I thought about keeping them anyway but them 🤬 started to attract roaches so I threw them 🤬 in the garbage and never simped that polluted 🤬 having 🤬 again.

    I,want my money back hoe. I'm going to sue you for false advertisements

    @kat so you out here selling fish flavored panties? But acting to bougie to drop some nudes
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I think ghostdog is Conflict.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Scorpio big headed ass made an appearance and I missed it?

    Some fuckery afoot

    Threads like these just remind me people don't retire,they just log out and lurk.
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Scorpio big headed ass made an appearance and I missed it?

    Some fuckery afoot

    Threads like these just remind me people don't retire,they just log out and lurk.
    Great point

    Also don't forget the fact that there are always active posters contacting " retired" posters and informing them of the ongoing shenanigans



    uf5ltvievhzz.jpg




    @Kat
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    Recap: kat and pico let 203 smash

    Just just think about it.......he got Make-A-Wish Foundation 🤬 out of all the things on the illcommunity...


    what does it say when multiple females would 🤬 a cancer guy that used to snort coke from german hookers buttholes





    ulj7nnj9689f.gif




    *BODY BAG*
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to the rising down 🤬 ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Better a bird than a 50yo 🤬 with an Internet opinion.


    ^^^^^^^^^^^Case in point.^^^^^^^^^^^^



    "Kat logic is bird logic."
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Better a bird than a 50yo 🤬 with an Internet opinion.


    ^^^^^^^^^^^Case in point.^^^^^^^^^^^^



    "Kat logic is bird logic."

    Lol..idgaf what you say deadeye. I could easily pull that lonely ass, bird logic and all.

  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    @purr text pico and tell her to log in she could be getting humiliated tonight
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember I was joking around in a thread and called CP a friend, and one of these ladies, I think Kat, said "he not your friend, you don't know him" :#

    Sad part about it, the post got ether and lol's :D
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Better a bird than a 50yo 🤬 with an Internet opinion.


    ^^^^^^^^^^^Case in point.^^^^^^^^^^^^



    "Kat logic is bird logic."

    Lol..idgaf what you say deadeye.



    I could easily pull that lonely ass, bird logic and all.








    cqqidwktlrwf.gif





    7jy20fuiu5jl.gif





    n6se95mnnotk.jpg





    a921in296r9e.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aite im done with this project bout to catch up on this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    btw @CP203 is alive and good...moving on..

    Youre fake as 🤬 .

    damn... " best friends become strangers...word up"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    🤬 using the shirt as a nut rag

    Kat said the lettering was falling off after a few washes

    OB said the 🤬 started to unravel after a few washes

    Just gonna say that 🤬 fleeced y’all for them shirts lol

    my 🤬 is in good condition, just for a large, it's a bit small
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    22 pages.... Not doin it. Somebody hip me to the happenings.
This discussion has been closed.