What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardi B is wack.

How we go from Bahamadia, Mc Lyte, Yoyo, Left Eye, Lauryn Hill, Heather B, to 🤬 Cardi B?

She raps like she has developmental issues.

Breaking news.. she makes me violently angry when i hear her voice.. the thing is fuckery is made to be normal...."because everyone loves it"
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardi B is wack.

How we go from Bahamadia, Mc Lyte, Yoyo, Left Eye, Lauryn Hill, Heather B, to 🤬 Cardi B?

Sadly, that applies for Half the new rappers that come out today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.manna.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardi B is wack.

Truth is Nicki Minaj paved the way for the likes of her to succeed
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardi B is wack.

you know nothing about bahamadia
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardi B is wack.

That's fine and dandy but I went a wedding yesterday... DJ threw that Bodak Yellow on .... females from old ass ladies to little kids lit the 🤬 up

women just like to dance...it makes them feel sexy...an the lil kids just do it to burn energy.
    you can put on 🤬 a 🤬 , youngings a hoe lyrics as long as the beat nice they dont care
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    When your daughter calls you at 6am saying she was in a car accident but she's fine.

Wtf. I'm gonna 🤬 🤬 her uncle if that 🤬 was smoking
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

this girl pretty dope
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “I’m going to need you to go up there and pack up your people, I’m being a gentleman about it for the moment “

Cold blooded.
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 SZAs version
    This >>>>>>The weekend
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Panther movie has a toyline.

Even the Dora Milaje getti g a line.

If you have kids you know what to do.
    nu1kobw7qpm9.jpg
    ilpcsrjo38ru.jpg
    e0zx4zldxkik.jpg

6308bc25ace53cd4525df8b042c4bb16_400x1000.gif
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rrr3zhrly578.png

Another Nor'easter today

dliui1dyg197.png

9xc5bh9j90o0.jpg
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 in here posting their fav toys
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, normally I'd goat Patriots posts.... but 🤬 the NFL.
    That 🤬 is banned in my house.
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 the Patriots too
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 the Patriots too

qxMmD.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't watch NFL games no more...I wonder if the Texans black players handled their business
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I don't watch NFL games no more...I wonder if the Texans black players handled their business

Want a cookie?
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Want a cookie?

You know my fat ass do!

Don't tease me if you dont have one, now......

Want a cookie?

You know my fat ass do!

Don't tease me if you dont have one, now......

I'm making some later. Eating pizza watching the cowboy game