Fabolous WTF is this 🤬 ?

sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #SawseSan DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Reason

🤬 horrible. Freddy vs Jason better not sound anything like this bs
record_broken.gif

Comments

• leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, you know your song sucks bad when Chris Brown can't even save it. He got the only listenable part on the whole thing.

If they would have had him sing a hook between rap verses to break up the 🤬 , it would have been somewhat salvageable.

Video looks like out takes from old Sprite commercials.

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not fabs song it's some remix they did
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i swear this sounds just like g-eazy song wit cardi b
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 terrible smh
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expect this kind of 🤬 on freddy vs. jason.

ya i just posted the track in the thread
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was waitin for fab to throw a curry line out there lol melo better watch it tho i started to follow lala on ig she be posting alot about fab
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bkobqgm6644k.jpg
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No rapper has a blemish free track record
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't Velous the 🤬 that produced All Day?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks cuz it sounds like all this new 🤬 🤬 music out, but it's not really that bad of a track with all things considered.
  • OnnaThursdayOnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    La-la almost made this 🤬 worth watching......almost
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS DUDE HAS BEEN WACK FOR YEARS TBH...
    HIS FREESTYLES ARE USUALLY ON-POINT...
    AND HE'S GOT THE OCCASIONAL BANGER...
    BUT HE'S THE EPITOME OF AN UNDERACHIEVER...
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fab did him what's y'all problem
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    Fab did him what's y'all problem

If doing him sounds like all the 🤬 that’s out..
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what you get for not killing auto tone. 🤬 should've died 11 years ago. Now we have more 🤬 robot music to be tormented with.
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Fab slander? U 🤬 disgust me smh

Fab top 10 all time in this 🤬 , he can do what he wants at this point.

🤬 been an elite lyricist and one of, if not, the most versatile rapper in the game since 98’ (01’ commercially).

Who else can seamlessly make songs wit the likes of j-lo, bow wow, the lox, Jeezy, Hov, trey songs etc

From street, to r&b, to introspective effortlessly...all the while keeping it a 1000 and not selling out or doin weirdo freak 🤬 to get to the top.

“Fab is such an underachiever”- clueless bozo’s

Ya fav rapper dumbed down his lyrics, sucked 🤬 and dyed his hair fuchsia to go platinum...FOH.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Fab slander? U 🤬 disgust me smh

Fab top 10 all time in this 🤬 , he can do what he wants at this point.

🤬 been an elite lyricist and one of, if not, the most versatile rapper in the game since 98’ (01’ commercially).

Who else can seamlessly make songs wit the likes of j-lo, bow wow, the lox, Jeezy, Hov, trey songs etc

From street, to r&b, to introspective effortlessly...all the while keeping it a 1000 and not selling out or doin weirdo freak 🤬 to get to the top.

“Fab is such an underachiever”- clueless bozo’s

Ya fav rapper dumber down his lyrics, sucked 🤬 and dyed his hair fuchsia to go platinum...FOH.

tenor.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Fab 40 already leave this watered down 🤬 for these lame new 🤬
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    fab been washed.. he juelz and llyod banks in the rap group the underachievers

Juelz shoulda been as big as Wayne back in the mid 2000’s smh
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every rapper can't always hit a home run.