What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

MissAllhiphop.com 7™ CROWNING CEREMONY LIVE ON TINYCHAT17 TONIGHT 6pm/9est

1262729313235

Comments

  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    *passes out nudes*

    * gets angry at everyone who knows*

    *gets threads clapped over conversations of said nudes*

    🤬 you sent nudes too and was begging for them nor to be posted. Foh, 🤬 .

    Everyone seen your lightskin ass.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21


  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »
    Big ass tall ugly broad looka here ain't no
    case cuz idgaf about what your ass or anyone thinks about me for that matter

    U got my 🤬 pic so post op these nuts hoe

    All that gyrating and 🤬 yourself for the ic got you 100 bucks after half your life spent on this 🤬

    37njvwcb7si2.png

    spesxl13ipul.jpg
    Kat might be ..

    A bad wife

    A glutton for punishment

    A show off

    A I wanna be down white girl

    Maybe..might be even a thot

    But ugly?..

    Yes, ugly...🤬 call Nicki, Rihanna and Beyoncé ugly everyday, b.

    So on what earth is she of all ppl exempt from being called ugly?

    Y’all 🤬 is trippin *russ voice*

    She's not ugly tho so what you're saying is???

    I never said she was...honestly just the average white lady at walmart tryna lowkey scope out some vagisil, aisle 7.

    Do u understand how bad u have to be to be unuglyable?

    That should be reserved for the likes of Mya, Aaliyah, Beyoncé, Milian, Berry etc.

    I could understand this was, maybe Marley we talkin bout but, Kat...lol









    I'm sorry, I forgot your basement dwelling ass was the authority on female looks

    Jesus westie you dead ass recycling lols from 10 years ago. Please stop
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »
    Big ass tall ugly broad looka here ain't no
    case cuz idgaf about what your ass or anyone thinks about me for that matter

    U got my 🤬 pic so post op these nuts hoe

    All that gyrating and 🤬 yourself for the ic got you 100 bucks after half your life spent on this 🤬

    37njvwcb7si2.png

    spesxl13ipul.jpg
    Kat might be ..

    A bad wife

    A glutton for punishment

    A show off

    A I wanna be down white girl

    Maybe..might be even a thot

    But ugly?..

    Yes, ugly...🤬 call Nicki, Rihanna and Beyoncé ugly everyday, b.

    So on what earth is she of all ppl exempt from being called ugly?

    Y’all 🤬 is trippin *russ voice*

    She's not ugly tho so what you're saying is???

    I never said she was...honestly just the average white lady at walmart tryna lowkey scope out some vagisil, aisle 7.

    Do u understand how bad u have to be to be unuglyable?

    That should be reserved for the likes of Mya, Aaliyah, Beyoncé, Milian, Berry etc.

    I could understand this was, maybe Marley we talkin bout but, Kat...lol









    I'm sorry, I forgot your basement dwelling ass was the authority on female looks

    Jesus westie you dead ass recycling lols from 10 years ago. Please stop
    Why you caping?
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    *passes out nudes*

    * gets angry at everyone who knows*

    *gets threads clapped over conversations of said nudes*

    🤬 you sent nudes too and was begging for them nor to be posted. Foh, 🤬 .

    Everyone seen your lightskin ass.

    Hi chuck, I love you
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone explain why Deadeye banned tho?

    I forgot he was talking shot to @MsSouthern in the PM

    Maybe she did it?
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atribecalledgabi
    mssouthern gettin everybody clapped. We got kat trophy celebration on tinychat
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?

    Wasn't talking about you, fighting ass heathen

    giphy.gif
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?

    Wasn't talking about you, fighting ass heathen

    giphy.gif
    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    What were you referring to with this then???
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    *passes out nudes*

    * gets angry at everyone who knows*

    *gets threads clapped over conversations of said nudes*

    🤬 you sent nudes too and was begging for them nor to be posted. Foh, 🤬 .

    Everyone seen your lightskin ass.

    2 things you stretch

    Elastic waistbands and the truth

    Lmaaooo oh... okay.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Say names or shut the 🤬 up with this gossipy 🤬 🤬 , peanut butter oil in the 🤬 ass 🤬 .

    I'm not your enemy

    I've been and will continue to be nothing but nice to your big ass

    "Now take this cookie, you know you want it"

    Next-Friday-Screencaps-mike-epps-29183984-500-263.jpg


    I've been nice to your skinny obese ass too, fatty.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?

    Wasn't talking about you, fighting ass heathen

    giphy.gif
    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    What were you referring to with this then???

    Talking about the group pm thread that got clapped, in reference to you not paying attention and you prolly didn't care what transpired

    The person I was talking to knows who I'm talking about
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?

    Wasn't talking about you, fighting ass heathen

    giphy.gif
    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    What were you referring to with this then???

    Talking about the group pm thread that got clapped, in reference to you not paying attention and you prolly didn't care what transpired

    The person I was talking to knows who I'm talking about

    Why don't you just come out with it?
  • Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    BiblicalAtheist
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    wonder do posters realize sometimes they're going back and forth with the wrong poster, all the while they're buddy buddy here and on other social media platforms with the poster they should be mad at :#

    Why are you scared to post more than subliminals?

    me scared?




    ghxn9iauazk2.gif





    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    Ha...

    Almost got me out here

    I see you

    tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif





    But...
    .
    For real

    bbdqf2dskr63.gif


    "Take from that what you will" - @AP21



    What is the purpose for you to bring this 6 year old 🤬 up again today? Is there nothing recent you can talk about?

    Wasn't talking about you, fighting ass heathen

    giphy.gif
    Where was your antennas, when that 🤬 ....

    What were you referring to with this then???

    Talking about the group pm thread that got clapped, in reference to you not paying attention and you prolly didn't care what transpired

    The person I was talking to knows who I'm talking about

    Come on now, stop that 🤬 bruh
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atribecalledgabi
    2inuehmvapdq.png

    Congratulations Kat
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie
    That's not me.
  • Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    BiblicalAtheist
    Take it all

    57yho3drrcw5.png
  • Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    BiblicalAtheist
    Lol..how?
  • a.manna.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat
    Chi got clapped?

    lol
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Lol..how?

    sit3sp7xsu1r.gif

    Idk
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi clapped
    Dead eye clapped
    Dizz clapped

    Hella bodies being dropped today
Sign In or Register to comment.