What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Comments

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Beezus wrote: »
    Lmao yo Kat groupies are hilarious
    Only if sarcasm could be detected thru a screen
    Anyways about to board my flight to Dallas
    Chiefs game Sunday
    Catch me there <3
    when you come back from Dallas you taking home another L put that in your carry on
    giphy.gif

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezus wrote: »
    Lmao yo Kat groupies are hilarious
    Only if sarcasm could be detected thru a screen
    Anyways about to board my flight to Dallas
    Chiefs game Sunday
    Catch me there <3

Wow kat never goes anywhere. Smh
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can yall just 🤬 and get exposed already?
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be funny tho if it was all just a misunderstanding? Like years of throwing digs at each other cuz the other thinks the got something against them. Like what a waste, well for them, not us, that's IC 🤬 tunes.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be funny tho if it was all just a misunderstanding? Like years of throwing digs at each other cuz the other thinks the got something against them. Like what a waste, well for them, not us, that's IC 🤬 tunes.

I don't have any beef with that girl..it's just become this thing at this point. We just don't have 🤬 in common.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

I don't have any beef with that girl..it's just become this thing at this point. We just don't have 🤬 in common.

U still got her nudes?

It's so weird tho how it keeps going, tho I guess it isn't easier when you have 🤬 heads like Elzo he bring 🤬 up when its not needed.

It's so weird tho how it keeps going, tho I guess it isn't easier when you have 🤬 heads like Elzo he bring 🤬 up when its not needed.

They instigate and gas it up for sure.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's ur favorite hip hop album that dropped this yr?

Lmao fam u damn near 40 u telling me u don't know how to circumvent a confrontation on a website?

Lmao fam u damn near 40 u telling me u don't know how to circumvent a confrontation on a website?

Who said that? How you 34 and can't comprehend what you read?

Who said that? How you 34 and can't comprehend what you read?

" they instigate and gas it up for sure"...like u have to react to or interact with her....

And I pray I make it to see 34 yo ...it's a long way away
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Accountability. You have none.

Accountability for what? Y'all aren't forcing me to go back and forth with anyone, but y'all 🤬 know y'all instigate 🤬 . That goes for more than just me and beezy. Stop playing.
    Just copped it and giftedo it cuz 🤬 Iphone

ngv2ry6fadrt.jpg

Accountability for what? Y'all aren't forcing me to go back and forth with anyone, but y'all 🤬 know y'all instigate 🤬 . That goes for more than just me and beezy. Stop playing.

When the 🤬 have I instigated anything?

Does the shoe fit!?!? If it does not don't 🤬 pick it up!

Right? Not everything is about you @VulcanRaven 🤬 .
    Full moon tonight.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

What's ur favorite hip hop album that dropped this yr?

Neither of them can answer

Was I typing to you?

giphy.gif