What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    New yorkers, what's the best time of the year to visit? And is 2 weeks enough?

New York is always busy brotha do you care for weather?

Yeah bruh was initially going to say that. I hate! Winter and being cold.

But I heard the summers in NY are unbearable.

But id rather enjoy it being hot than cold. So anytime except for when it's freezing.

Hasn't really been that hot aside from a stretch of a week in July. It's usually 80s to low 70s and only in Manhattan would it be crazy humid cause of all the vehicles. If you need warmer weather than May to June is the best time.
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of demonic activity going on lately and I'm particularly repulsed as I feel my righteousness returning to peak levels. I'm debating if I should make one last thread to teach you all how to ascend to the heavenly realm or if I should just dip off before asteroid "upgrade" takes this place out
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh u said this body is real right?

@Cain
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now both will happen when this song comes on

@CapitalB who's a better 🤬 ....you, pattah, or goldie?
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    There's a lot of demonic activity going on lately and I'm particularly repulsed as I feel my righteousness returning to peak levels. I'm debating if I should make one last thread to teach you all how to ascend to the heavenly realm or if I should just dip off before asteroid "upgrade" takes this place out

🤬 em
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

All you need is a thourough, deep, ultimate interview.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attempting to make fried rice and chicken teriyaki from scratch.

Black Jesus be with me.

Came out amazing! I'm so proud of myself!

cnbvc8s3dttd.jpg

Hubby says it tastes like the real thing.

Another super easy, super tasty dish is beef and broccoli
    dfho1x.jpg
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attempting to make fried rice and chicken teriyaki from scratch.

Black Jesus be with me.

Came out amazing! I'm so proud of myself!

cnbvc8s3dttd.jpg

Hubby says it tastes like the real thing.

that rice aint from scratch tho.
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh u said this body is real right?

@Cain

Her 🤬 is real. She may have gotten he waist done but she been bottom heavy for 5..6 years
  • Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

U talk more than u produce
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    You can't stand the heat
    Stay up out the streets
    🤬 turned police
    Cause they shot at his jeep
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

ip2am1lam99m.png
  • metal face terroristmetal face terrorist ILMembers Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

100% 🤬 bucket, I love it.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unnecessary to strike her like that.
    Self Defense yo....she should ve cooperated
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

They gon 🤬 them 🤬

Should have been more than officers In that room