What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Comments

• GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Roc Nation and the powers that be better keep the same energy the next time a low level rapper or athlete gets screwed over by the justice system. The outrage seems to be base soley on the fact meek makes millions for roc nation and MMG along with other business.

Freddie Gibbs gets 🤬 over overseas with a false charge and there was no rally. A Boxer managed by roc nation was in a coma this year and they hardly did 🤬 . Other rappers who are actually still young and make one mistake have little to no label support.

No the outrage is the fact that a 🤬 got years for sum of the silliest 🤬 imaginable if he got 6 months nobody would care but yea 2-4 years is gonna cause a outcry.... It's sad you 🤬 will turn anything into a Jay Z conversation this thread shows me why I don't deal with internet 🤬 too much fools can't just talked about a topic without tryna impress 🤬 over keyboards by talking corny 🤬 that don't even have nothing to do with the topic becuz getting reactions makes them feel cool smmfh

See how you just brushed off freddie doing almost a year on a bogus charge?

Freddie Gibbs was accused of 🤬 fought his case won and was released from jail after a couple months 🤬 wtf that don't even compare to a 🤬 getting 2-4 years for a fight at a air port and a wheelie this is new level of reaching 🤬 going with now to make it about Jay??? 🤬 tryna compare Freddie Gibbs case and Remy Ma shooting a 🤬 in her stomach to this Meek 🤬 that's sad lol

He was falsely accused though and he got nowhere near the amount of sympathy as meek

🤬 becuz he was fighting his case for a couple months not sentenced to 2-4 years you really don't see the difference??? If Meek got 2 months he would have gotten the Freddie Gibbs treatment we really tryna compare a couple months to a few years this can't be life lol
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roc Nation and the powers that be better keep the same energy the next time a low level rapper or athlete gets screwed over by the justice system. The outrage seems to be base soley on the fact meek makes millions for roc nation and MMG along with other business.

Freddie Gibbs gets 🤬 over overseas with a false charge and there was no rally. A Boxer managed by roc nation was in a coma this year and they hardly did 🤬 . Other rappers who are actually still young and make one mistake have little to no label support.

No the outrage is the fact that a 🤬 got years for sum of the silliest 🤬 imaginable if he got 6 months nobody would care but yea 2-4 years is gonna cause a outcry.... It's sad you 🤬 will turn anything into a Jay Z conversation this thread shows me why I don't deal with internet 🤬 too much fools can't just talked about a topic without tryna impress 🤬 over keyboards by talking corny 🤬 that don't even have nothing to do with the topic becuz getting reactions makes them feel cool smmfh

Freddie Gibbs was accused of 🤬 fought his case won and was released from jail after a couple months 🤬 wtf that don't even compare to a 🤬 getting 2-4 years for a fight at a air port and a wheelie this is new level of reaching 🤬 going with now to make it about Jay??? 🤬 tryna compare Freddie Gibbs case and Remy Ma shooting a 🤬 in her stomach to this Meek 🤬 that's sad lol

He was falsely accused though and he got nowhere near the amount of sympathy as meek

Kane is the homie, but who you sayin he was suppose to get sympathy from, Roc Nation? Them European 🤬 would 🤬 on any petition we could've made to get him out
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree 100% and you have to actually vote these 🤬 🤬 out of office and out of judge seats to make that change. Too bad Kaep doesn't vote.....
  • illedoutilledout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never knew meek was this powerful :(:'(
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Accused 🤬 rarely get support because its a un clear charge

And on top of that he was in Austria.. We can't have any effect on their judicial system.
    Shout out my city Philly coming out tonight. Shout out Rozay, Dr. J, Malcolm Jenkins all pulling up for Meek.
    edited November 2017
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Shout out my city Philly coming out tonight. Shout out Rozay, Dr. J, Malcolm Jenkins all pulling up for Meek.

Yo they got the LEGEND Dr. J
    to come out and protest in 40 degree weather..

That’s a pretty big deal..
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully something happens and they remove that judge from his case .
    edited November 2017
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374

Salute 2 Macklemore I c him there I can say he's not a shady crackkka like Marshall mack has never grabbed the mic & dissed blk people rapping like a shady Trump Klansmen...
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill might have caught a huge break in his probation case and subsequent prison sentence fight -- 'cause the FBI is reportedly probing the judge who threw him back in jail.

Judge Genece Brinkley is reportedly being investigated by the FBI for possible relationships she might have in Philly -- including to a local music mogul she allegedly asked Meek to sign with -- as well as a possible "extortionate demand" ... according to the New York Post.

Per the report, undercover agents have been in the courtroom following Meek's case since April 2016, and the Philly music mogul, Charlie Mack, allegedly once told Meek he knew the judge and could help him with his case. Mack denied that claim to the Post.

As we reported ... Meek's lawyer says Judge Brinkley also once asked Meek to do a remix to a Boyz II Men song and to give her a shout-out on it, and that her harsh sentence was a result of him shooting her down.
  • Mseries_Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Meek Mill might have caught a huge break in his probation case and subsequent prison sentence fight -- 'cause the FBI is reportedly probing the judge who threw him back in jail.

Judge Genece Brinkley is reportedly being investigated by the FBI for possible relationships she might have in Philly -- including to a local music mogul she allegedly asked Meek to sign with -- as well as a possible "extortionate demand" ... according to the New York Post.

Per the report, undercover agents have been in the courtroom following Meek's case since April 2016, and the Philly music mogul, Charlie Mack, allegedly once told Meek he knew the judge and could help him with his case. Mack denied that claim to the Post.

As we reported ... Meek's lawyer says Judge Brinkley also once asked Meek to do a remix to a Boyz II Men song and to give her a shout-out on it, and that her harsh sentence was a result of him shooting her down.

Cliff notes

THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING THE JUDGE FOR EXTORTION

And post a credible source @RickyRich
  • bck145bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The judge is black too wtf
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time

Who said he deserved time?

You lames

Matter of fact 🤬 these rappers. 🤬 get a raw deal every day yet 🤬 like you only riding for meek cause you like his music. If these rappers cant support non artist and friends as well, then 🤬 their opinion and petition.

False
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

You lames

Quote me where i said it or shut the 🤬 up.

You lames

Quote me where i said it or shut the 🤬 up.

Matter of fact nevermind that. You wont find a comment anywhere on here saying he desereved to be jailed. I bet you werent there supporting him though.