What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you outside smoking weed at 730 in the morning at the park 30 damn degrees out.. you aint ready

shout out to the sucka 🤬 and his white girl :lol:
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright..I'll be back later.
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so no mods gon do anything about the spamming in this thread??
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    AP21 wrote: »
    so no mods gon do anything about the spamming in this thread??

I'm done . no more memes. Are you happy now ? Huh snitch are ya happy? " Waaah, waaaah! Do something mod he's posting things!" [email protected]#king crybaby. :smirk:
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that that SuperManuel 🤬 .?
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :joy:

This 🤬 Desiigner brah

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 🤬 Desiigner brah

We need to be mad at you for posting this semi 🤬 nigglet.
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 🤬 Desiigner brah

The fatherless
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

This 🤬 Desiigner brah

Desiigner the Gawd new album dropping soon
  • FedeRICO_FelliniFedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    24tkxth5n42n.png

Bruh, like they did a few years ago when Lou was on his Meme posting binge and they compiled all his posts into 1 Thread.

You keep spamming these 1 hot every 10 Meme average 🤬 's they gonna' do the same to you

Step yo 🤬 up, G Ball....

Yo batting average on Memes posted up is below the Mendoza Line. Meaning you batting below .200

Hey who are you? What was your old screen name?

8y632bhmra90.gif
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO that maven 🤬 trash cuh. Is that 🤬 threads or replies to comments? That 🤬 look hood wedding at the rec center unorganized.
  • Germz101Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    @Germz101

What do you think?

Stop being 🤬 , that’s a man...he need to stop being 🤬
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Designer gotta have some kinda mental disability
    Not banning splack for trying to “spice things up”..ain’t Lou Bega
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Designer gotta have some kinda mental disability

yeah hes a millennial
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The was a time in the not so distant past when it was defeinitely not ok to be out here eatin 🤬 out.
    edited November 2017
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The was a time in the not so distant past when it was defeinitely not ok to be out here eatin 🤬 out.

And that 🤬 was childish as 🤬 , cause from the moment I first 🤬 a 🤬 , I was tonguing the sum 🤬 , 🤬 man...when u 🤬 ..there ain’t no better smell in the world than some 🤬 ....

Wasn’t even eating that 🤬 right, was slurping all over it like I’m eating a ice cream sandwich, separate the ice cream from the chocolate 🤬 ..

Then I was learnt the right way and that 🤬 get nice and juicy when u service it right

Dead ass an hour later I ain’t washed my face and just keep smelling my top lip. That’s the smell of victory my 🤬
  • a.manna.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

In public 🤬 would clown and frown upon....but behind close doors I've no doubt it was a different story

Either way eating the clam was definitely not celebrated like it has become in the last decade

I dont know why 🤬 are so giddy in sharing what they do behind closed doors anyhow. i mean i know... but..
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

In public 🤬 would clown and frown upon....but behind close doors I've no doubt it was a different story

Either way eating the clam was definitely not celebrated like it has become in the last decade

Yeah, 🤬 stay fronting about that. I remember numerous dudes in high school and college that swore up and down they never do that, and come to find out, doing that was basically their go to move to get to 🤬 .
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Not banning splack for trying to “spice things up”..ain’t Lou Bega

maybe I should run to the mods complaining about how corny and unfunny you are. that would be very Lou Bega now would it?

That’s mainly Thanks to Lil Wayne
    a.mann wrote: »

Yeah, 🤬 stay fronting about that. I remember numerous dudes in high school and college that swore up and down they never do that, and come to find out, doing that was basically their go to move to get to 🤬 .

for real I don't understand how 🤬 complain about posting memes in public but when they get behind closed doors....
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Which one of u no 🤬 gettin mfs is this?