What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

XXXTENTACION Claims Migos Jumped Him

Comments

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

These 🤬 be so tough until they meet 🤬 who really bout that 🤬 then they wanna play victim smh 🤬 clowns brah
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waits for everyday struggle.......
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know migos ain't no tuff guys but you can't tell me 🤬 jumping xxxfuckboi ain't another act of pussyness by migos committed in a month
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They hate you when you REAL and BEING YOURSELF! 🤬 need to leave my little cousin alone. He just out here trying to live. 🤬 dont 🤬 with nobody yet everybody want to get points off an easy going, non violent guy. This the same 🤬 that happened to Lil B

And im very suprised by Migos sudden aggressiveness after the fact Fredo pulled all they hoe cards and threatened to 🤬 them during that insane folks vs bd spat. I havent heard them claim Disciples since then...

Also that 🤬 cheese guy in southeast still be wearing the OG QC chains that he took when they got STOMPED OUT in DC. Hmmm i wore all my jewels down there and they got back home safe
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know migos ain't no tuff guys but you can't tell me 🤬 jumping xxxfuckboi ain't another act of pussyness by migos committed in a month

If you listen to the videos, he say him and his homies got stole on...not just him. Sound like a brawl to me...he just caught the short end of the stick which is why he mad.

Plus, these 🤬 is literally Blood...Offset & Quavo 1st cousins and Quavo is Takeoff Uncle. Plus they name is “Migos” lol
    ...you think if one 🤬 fight, they not all gon fight.???

Migoa travel with like 20 🤬 and 4 bodyguards it wasn't a brawl a brawl is equal numbers
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you listen to the videos, he say him and his homies got stole on...not just him. Sound like a brawl to me...he just caught the short end of the stick which is why he mad.

Plus, these 🤬 is literally Blood...Offset & Quavo 1st cousins and Quavo is Takeoff Uncle. Plus they name is “Migos” lol
    ...you think if one 🤬 fight, they not all gon fight.???

Migoa travel with like 20 🤬 and 4 bodyguards it wasn't a brawl a brawl is equal numbers

A brawl is a large group or groups of 🤬 fightin...you sittin here countin and 🤬 and don’t know how many 🤬 neither entourage had...but we do know for sure that neither party was alone

Plus i won’t take a known 🤬 🤬 ’s word as gospel RN
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akademiks worships the guy.. i know hes down about this.
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    R.D. wrote: »
    He said he had been talking 🤬 so *shrugs*

I'm all for 🤬 enforcing accountability

Accountability... something these new 🤬 refuse to hold themselves to. Always someone else fault smh.
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this guy rocking Fucshia hot pants with a jean jacket on .....bruh
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    He said he had been talking 🤬 so *shrugs*

I'm all for 🤬 enforcing accountability

Facts... he also said he was 50 deep only time was going to blow them nighas heads smooth off but he gave them the pass.
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to beef with Atlanta darlings. Everyone in Atlanta has the back as they should and it's kind of hard to battle the industry . 🤬 from deep side in lauderhill. Let's see if the rest of good 🤬 in Miami hold him down
    Joe going in on Akademiks and xxwhateverthefuck
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

On ES??
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    They hate you when you REAL and BEING YOURSELF! 🤬 need to leave my little cousin alone. He just out here trying to live. 🤬 dont 🤬 with nobody yet everybody want to get points off an easy going, non violent guy. This the same 🤬 that happened to Lil B

And im very suprised by Migos sudden aggressiveness after the fact Fredo pulled all they hoe cards and threatened to 🤬 them during that insane folks vs bd spat. I havent heard them claim Disciples since then...

Also that 🤬 cheese guy in southeast still be wearing the OG QC chains that he took when they got STOMPED OUT in DC. Hmmm i wore all my jewels down there and they got back home safe

Man 🤬

On ES??

Yeah @14:10 Joe was saying some real ahit about 🤬 snitching on migos and dj Akademiks etc
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fuckity 🤬 🤬 !